Login to your account

A tale of a Mystic Castle - Closed

You have come to a mysterious castle in your search for adventure. Will you uncover the secrets of castle d'Tamun?......

Tags: adventure, fantasy, modern, mystery

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Brook V

Created: 08-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log in 2nd floor

This is the second floor. Get here by going up the stairs in the Lobby.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

1. Characters in this post:
    Ruana jogged up the stairs and wandered around the second floor. She passed by a door with an official look, much like the reception room. ‘Is this the manager?’ She heard some muffled voices inside and decided it would be best to come back later.

2. Characters in this post:
    A small woman with blond hair and pointy ears looked at Ruana from her desk. The look on her face was fairly neutral and didn't change when she identified the girl as a forest elf. "Can I help you?" she the asked.

3. Characters in this post:
    Ruana gave a slight jump; she had not seen the woman at the desk before. She noticed the woman’s ears and almost gasped, for it had been a while since she had seen another like her. “Oh, I am just looking for-” Ruana caught herself rattling off in her native tongue. The woman had addressed her in English and she did not want to be unnecessarily confusing. Plus, it wasn’t polite to assume that the woman spoke elvish, what with the migration to cities in recent years. “Sorry, I’m supposed to move in on this floor. And I wanted to speak with the manager but he was busy at the time so I figured I should unpack first.

4. Characters in this post:
    It had been a long time since Meia had heard anyone speaking in the old tongue. Although the other woman spoke in a dialect Meia couldn't place, she understood most of it. She sat up in her chair, from her lazier postion, and looked at the woman. She the cast a look at the voice machine and saw that the manager was still in a meeting. It wasn't booked but thankfully it had been a easy day.
    "Welcome. Which room have you been given? I can try to give your directions. My name is Meia Moondance and I'm the manager's secretary. What's yours?" Meia replied in elvish, in a high elven dialect.

5. Characters in this post:
    My name is Ruana Eyther,” the elf-girl said, glad to be speaking her natural language. “I’m room 212, and I’d like to get at least a part-time job so I can stay a while.

It really is important that I find time to search this island. It’s why I came, after all.’ Pretty as it was, she had a duty to her home. Though her travels had taught her much about magic and it would be sad to see that come to an end.

6. Characters in this post:
    "It's a pleasure to met you Ruana Eyther," the high elf replied. She clicked on the computer as she wasn't sure where room 212 was. Her expression got a bit sour as she figured it out. Still she flashed Ruana a half-smile. Then the door to the manager's office opened and a tall, dark man walked out. Meia glanced at the man, her mouth a thin line and her eyes cold. She didn't like that man, although she had heard Clarissa liked him. She shook her head before returning her gaze to Ruana. "Room 212, you say? Go pass the manager's office. There'll be room there. If you go right on you should be able to find it. There'll be a number on the door. Just unlock the door," Meia explained. "It looks like the manager isn't busy anymore, He doesn't got anything else booked so you could speak with him if you wish," she then added.

7. Characters in this post:
    At the sight of the tall man, Ruana shuddered slightly. He was very imposing but also appeared to have business elsewhere so the elves were paid no mind. “Thank you much,” Ruana said, dropping into a awkward curtsy, having not put her bags down throughout the conversation. She passed by the manager’s door and let herself into room 212.

Posts 1 to 7 of 7