Login to your account

A New Avatar: Battle Against the Dai Li

The Dai Li have risen up and are trying to conquer the world in order to create a universal utopia. A new avatar must defeat them and restore balance to the world once more.......

Tags: airbender, avatar, dai li, earthbender, elements, firebender, martial arts, waterbender

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: ASingingGaijin

Created: 08-03-2011, 03:17 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an Airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.

This isn't the story of the young airbender that was destined to bring balance to the world by defeating the evil Fire Lord Ozai.  Since then, Aang has saved the world from the fiery wrath of the Phoenix King and other evil-doers.  In our story, he's going to do it again.  He has been reborn into the royal family of the Fire Nation, a direct descendant of his long-ago foe.  But this time, he faces a much greater opponent: founded by himself in a past life but now turned against him.  The Dai Li have scattered themselves throughout the Earth Kingdom and have grown in secret, waiting to retake Ba Sing Se and eventually the rest of the world.

What will you do?
Will you help the Avatar fight for peace and balance?  Or will you join the Dai Li in bringing him down and raising a global utopia?
The choice is Yours.
But choose wisely.

Rules

Before you make your character
I have some basic rules lay down

No god-modding (duh, people don't like that)
Keep it PG-13.
Have fun! =3
Pretty simple, huh?