Login to your account

Twilight Woods

Welcome to the faded remains of a world bathed in permanent dusk, where existence isn't quite as black or white as one would think... Feel free to pop in for a while.......

Tags: anything goes

Character Approval: No

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: unqualifiedParadoxier

Created: 02-02-2019, 02:35 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Twilight Woods

1. Characters in this post:
    Stumbling through a corridor of darkness, Lexica braces herself against a tree, groaning quietly as she looks around herself. Oh man... where am i now?

2. Characters in this post:
    Avon checks himself over before looking at his crashed gummi ship. Not the worst situation but really wish it didn't happen.

3. Characters in this post:
    Lexica takes a deep breath before looking around. she sees the keyblade user and frowns, straightening up and trying not to look injured.

4. Characters in this post:
    Avon notices her and smiles as he waves.

5. Characters in this post:
    Lexica frowns slightly in confusion as she waves back.hi?

6. Characters in this post:
    Hi! Lovely....uh.....twilight isn't it?

7. Characters in this post:
    it's... Certainly different.

8. Characters in this post:
    He nods.

9. Characters in this post:
    Well, I should look for shelter, dusk can't last forever, after all. Fare well, keyblade weilder. She turns to walk off up the path without a clue as to where it could go.

10. Characters in this post:
    Huh....I wonder how she knew I could use Keyblades?

11. Characters in this post:
    Lexica finds the crumbling mansion and searches through the rooms to find a surface to rest on.

12. Characters in this post:
    A little fox squirms out of a hole in the roots of a tree, looking around with wide blue eyes before standing up, becoming a teen-looking humanoid. They spot Avon and approach carefully. Hey there! Where is this?

13. Characters in this post:
    Uh....I'm not sure. A forest.

14. Characters in this post:
    Jin frowns slightly.Well, fair enough. If i don't know, then I can't expect anyone else to know either. I'm Jin, nice to meetcha! They smile, holding out a hand to shake.

15. Characters in this post:
    Nice to meet you Jin, I'm Avon.

He shakes their hand.

16. Characters in this post:
    Great name.Their ears twitch as they smile at him.

17. Characters in this post:
    You know that feeling like you're being watched, yeah that place has it in spades.

18. Characters in this post:
    Avon smiles back.

19. Characters in this post:
    Lexica frowns, disliking the feeling, but doesn't let it stop her from finding a dusty couch in a ground floor room that seems like it can hold her, though she is careful as she sits.

20. Characters in this post:
    The place creaks and groans as it settles and....is that a gramophone playing somewhere?

21. Characters in this post:
    Lexica grumbles as she stands back up, going to try and find the source of the music. What I wouldnt give for a Cure spell right about now. she mutters wistfully as she searches.

Posts 1 to 21 of 21