Login to your account

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: One Loaded Tablet Pen

Okay finished Anubimon, all coloured and looking marvelous in my opinion. Am i vain? Only a little bit ahaha jk

Updates Mondays

:O Looks awesome! Cannot wait for this Digimon to get some action. >3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

lol i know i know, gotta get him there. But im slow and dont like to rush. Everyone is evolving so poor wittle Anuimon will be a bit late me thinking.
    Updates Mondays

Yeah, I didn't want to Digivolve my characters either, but I figured since they are only getting to Rookie its not that bad.

- hangouts -

If I remember correctly Anubis is the Egyptian God of death... does that mean Anuimon will be a god digimon? Btw from what I remember all Digimon stays on the rookie stadium... how does that work in this roleplay? This is just a few thoughts I had... if they're off topic I'll remove them.

Btw your Anumion looks awesome!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    Yeah, I didn't want to Digivolve my characters either, but I figured since they are only getting to Rookie its not that bad.
    Ill just stuff Anuimon's form in my pocket and love him with lots of mushies, but yeah ill get around to evolving him... eventually lol! At least Strabimon and.... uh oh *runs to go look* Ah Monodramon are cool looking Digimon. Though id much rather squish strabimon with her fur and such. Shes cute and absolutely lovable period lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    If I remember correctly Anubis is the Egyptian God of death... does that mean Anuimon will be a god digimon? Btw from what I remember all Digimon stays on the rookie stadium... how does that work in this roleplay? This is just a few thoughts I had... if they're off topic I'll remove them.
    Btw your Anumion looks awesome!
    Yes Anubis is the Egyptian god of death ( i love Anubis cannot be helped lol) but No Anuimon isnt guna be a god digimon. Partly because that would in my mind make him a total god mod and i hate that. And two, ehhhh boring for me lol.

Rookie Stadium? Now i am lost, i think we are using the TV Shows as guidelines more than anything else. So i am not really sure how to answer that last bit. Xavi is the cracker girl who is god of this roleplay, so she might be able to answer that.

Thanks for the compliment ^^
    Updates Mondays

Quote Originally Posted by AceofMana View Post
    Rookie Stadium? Now i am lost, i think we are using the TV Shows as guidelines more than anything else. So i am not really sure how to answer that last bit. Xavi is the cracker girl who is god of this roleplay, so she might be able to answer that.
    I'm afraid I'm lost, too. ^^; I've only seen the animated series. I haven't played any of the games. Well, I have the card game, but that's it. XD

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    I'm afraid I'm lost, too. ^^; I've only seen the animated series. I haven't played any of the games. Well, I have the card game, but that's it. XD
    Yup ive never heard of Rookie Stadium. Ive only watched the first three seasons (cause the fourth sucks in my mind) just guna watch the fifth actually but otherwise... nothing. I never collected or played the card game either so no help on that part.
    Updates Mondays

Awww, I actually liked the fourth season. The fifth season is the one I didn't like. xD So, now that I think about it, I think I have a GB Color game, too. O_o AND AND AND I have the Black Digivice from season two. :3 I was collector back then. OMFG AND I HAD A FIGURINE. xD

- hangouts -

I could only watch half way through S4 before i was like: Yup im done with this shit. I figged ill give S5 a chance but im not holding my breath. S1 and S3 are still my faves, i liked S2 but there were times i just wanted to reach into the Tv to punch Davis in the face or even TK -which is sad cause he is cool lol-

*looks around room* nope ive... wait ive got a DS game of Digimon... thats it ahah. Everything else i have is either Pokemon or WoW
    Updates Mondays

Sorry for confusing the both of you. I've only seen the TV-show too. Maybe I'm confusing it with Pokémon but doesnät they digievolve like this:

In-training, rookie, champion, ultimate? And then there's DNA evolving too...
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Oh yeah they digivolve like that. Totally! I think some of the others in the rp have there digimon able to DNA volve too but thats out of my league. Too much brain thinking there.

No Anubimon is my Champion form. I just havent posted his in training (Anuimon) or his rookie (Jakimon)
    Updates Mondays

Man i havent really done crap all lately for anything rp related. Except now;

Fixed up an ancient character to fit into the world now. Skade is back with a vengeance lol but she wont eat your essence. She cant bring herself to do it.

Updates Mondays

I like how she has nice broad hips and a more realistic build. Nice work.

Lol thank you.
    Updates Mondays

Random art that once was here
    Last edited by AceofMana; 10-19-2012 at 02:34 AM.
    Updates Mondays

Updating this slot for a post with Kanti. She's not completed yet as she will be recieving some shading but that's my husband who does that. Anyone who knows me, knows i hate shading. Give me colour and I am happy!

Kanti is a Audae - Ring Tail Lemur

Updates Mondays