Login to your account

Thread: A new challenger approaches.

A new challenger approaches.

Greetings and salutations!

For all those concerned: I am Silhouette. I am not new to role playing by any means, however I am new to this site. There are a lot of things I'm not used to as of yet, so there will likely be a long and awkward period of fumbling with I figure out these features. As far as advice is concerned, I'm not entirely sure where to begin. Though I think I could use some tips on thread and character creation, from anyone able and willing to help me out. I'm also going through the official guides on this site, which I also think will help. Good to meet you all, and thank you for the kind welcomes.

My Role Play interests: I typically do 1x1's, they're just easier for me to manage. I'm not against group role plays, in fact I've been known to start a few. I just prefer they not be overly crowded and demanding. By which I mean, I may not be able to post every day and for those fast paced group rps I might not be able to catch up. I would hate to slow other people down in their creativity. As for what genre's I enjoy, that's difficult for me to answer but I'll do my best. Overall I like many different genre's, I like adventure, suspense, mysteries, romance (usually prefer it not to be the center of the plot, unless the setup is really good.), supernatural themes, humor, modern day, medieval (And a few other past time periods, such as ancient Japan or Egypt) and fantasy. I play both male and female characters, however if I am to play a man in a heterosexual romance.. I ask that the female character is not a 'Mary Sue'. I also have a bit of a weakness for MalexMale role plays, though I do FemaleXFemale ones on occasion as well.

Here's hoping this helped people know me a little better, if you have more questions about me then chances are I wont mind you asking. Just send a visitor message or hit me with a private message, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you all for your help in making me more comfortable with this site!

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

I put this in the wrong place before, oops.

What up and welcome. Be happy to help you; just shoot me a message.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"