Login to your account

Thread: Newbie!

Cool Newbie!

Hello, Name's Lexx! I'm excited to be here because I love roleplay. I have been rping for about...8 or 9 years? I started at a very early age. Like, 5th or 6th grade. I fell out of the loop for a couple of years about my early years of high school due to family things. I was in and out during that time, but I came back a little, but I still wasn't into it as much. This year though, I decided to make a huge come back. I've joined many sites because I am in a good place right now and I remembered how much I love roleplaying!

I have experience with all characters. Female, male, human, alien, monster, etc. I do not do furries though. Or incest. That...I can't. I have my reasons. I also do semi-lit to lit. I remember the days of script though //warflashbacks
    I also have done both SFW and NSFW alike. Straight pairings, gay pairings, not so sure pairings. I've kinda been everywhere, but I'm always up for exploring new fields.

I am a heck of a sucker for cliches though.

Welcome to WTF, ThineRiddler

While we can't promise a steady presence of roleplayers, this is really a great place to create roleplays and, when RPers come around, they are awesome!
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"

Nameless NPC
    The Pay - Pal "Tools" page provides details concerning the various methods to exclude American Express as being a payment option. Once a refund has been sent by owner it will likely be issued in among two ways, depending on the way you paid for that original purchase. You might need to get in correctly the amounts with the two deposits on the Pay - Pal website. Chances are, in case you work online or sell items through online sites, you should transfer the bucks you've earned or been paid beyond Pay - Pal. Select the correct choices inside dropdown menus then choose your account type by pressing the button labeled "Start Now. You don't need to ship something until you will find the money. Pay - Pal is the internet leader for getting and selling merchant services.

Pay - Pal is an online payment service that enables you to send money to the person with the email address. Select the books you need and setup a pay method to your paypal account sign in. The Pay - Pal Web payment service allows users to purchase goods online, get money from vendors or an employer and perform a. Pay - Pal's Bill Me Later service on the client end offers further versatility, as purchases may be paid in installments in lieu of all at once -- any incentive toward larger or even more expensive purchases. You also will need the routing number for that bank. However, because Pay - Pal operates similar with a standard checking account, you'll be able to add it being an additional lender within Quick - Books.

Using the Merchant ID on Pay - Pal is definitely an effective remedy to spam emails that sellers. You can access money inside your Pay - Pal account by employing a Pay - Pal debit card. You can make a free web site to sell products or services using Pay - Pal's payment processing system. Pass the mandatory security checks, including adding and confirming a checking account with Pay - Pal or getting approved for any Pay - Pal Plus charge card, hence the network can identify you as an actual user. Pay - Pal can be an online service that permits businesses and website visitors to make purchases, request payments and send money. To be in a position to use Pay - Pal within the transaction, both the seller as well as the buyer must be within the United States. Change your password frequently to lessen the chances of someone else guessing it. In a sole proprietorship, an individual individual (the "sole proprietor") owns the company and manages it himself.

Setting up an account is free and takes just a short amount of time. Pay - Pal reserves the authority to hold transaction deposits for as long as 21 days, depending about the circumstances. ) Once you've successfully signed up to the Personal Account, you can upgrade to a Premier or Business Account. You can purchase a Netspend prepaid debit card at supermarkets or online. With a "Premier" account, you can setup "Subscription" links in the event you sell a service and desire to offer Pay - Pal like a payment method to your subscribers.