Login to your account

Thread: Returning for a second go at it...Hi!

Dusty Adventurer

Returning for a second go at it...Hi!

So i joined an RP with a couple of buddies from another site back in November 14, but life got in the way and although i loved that RP i haven't been able to continue with it as yet. (mostly because i was a bad friend and disappeared)

I work a lot at the moment and i've not done any writing in quite some time but hopefully i can get up and going again soon!

I'm going to be adding a few characters in to the character pool soon and brainstorming a few ideas over the coming weeks so keep your eye out! And don't be afraid to send me a message cause if you wait for me to get one started it might never happen haha!

Most of my interests are in the fantasy/medieval genre's as that's where most of my practice is. I prefer using characters with swords, daggers and bows and arrows, and i am more than happy to play both genders, and multiple characters, as you might see from my last RP!

But recently i'm trying to do a bit of research in the darker fantasy, like demons, half-lifes, immortals and dark magic. But as yet i'm not sure where to take it!

As for fan-fic, i'm getting REALLY tempted to stick a few new faces in to the penny dreadful series!
    Or a viking/shield maiden into the viking series! ^_^

Oh and a little about me, i'm from the UK, just turned 26, and working in a bar/restaurant (for now!)

Welcome to WTFRPG!

Unfortunately, we have a lot of bouncing in and out (I need to keep to my schedule to come on here, but lots of stuff going on and still more stuff: newborn baby, moving a family of 13 into a new home, getting a job, et cetera), but one day...one day...
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"