Login to your account

Thread: Another 1x1 rp search or small group

Another 1x1 rp search or small group

NOTE (1/20/2019): All information can be found at Neko's RP Info. Along with links to ideas and how to contact me if interested.

I’ll go with the flow on role plays as I do love to just have fun and use the rp as an escape from my non existing life (and my dad's ranting about how he hates his job and who he works with). I’m not picky about what happens in the rp. If I have a problem then I will tell you.

If you want to know anything about me, then read my profile.

I have some rules.
    1. I want at the very least a paragraph (four to five sentences). I normally do around two paragraphs depending on the amount of muse I have for the characters I'm playing. But then again as long as I'm not stuck with a one liner, then I'm good so whatever.
    2. Must be willing to double, only a must if you want me to play the guy in a fandom rp. Original rps don't need to double, although I might ask for it later in the rp if I'm playing the guy.
    3. I don't care if you are just starting out in rp or have been doing it for years. As long as your spelling is right and I can understand what you mean that's all I care about. And follow rule one.
    4. If you want to stop rping with me then please let me know so I’m not waiting for a reply for a dead rp. I don’t care if you want to stop that is your choice, I like to please people when role playing so I let the other person chose stuff a lot.
    5. you pick the rating of the rp… just let me know what the rating is.

I'm OK with.
    Yaoi or Yuri (although I suck hugely at role playing out guy on guy sex)
    Incest, rape, torture, kidnapping, and most other stuff are OK if ya want to do them.

I wont do.
    Bestiality
    Zombies
    Hugely Battled Based

Fandom Role Play.
    • Shaman King – Len/Ren, Zeke/Hao, or Trey/Horo-Horo is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Gravitation - Hiroshi (Hiro) is who I wish my character to have a romance with.

• Yu Yu Hakusho - Hiei or Yukinaiswho I wish my character to have a romance with.

• Naruto - Gaara, Temari, Hinta, Tenten, or Sasuke is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Full Metal Alchemist – Edward, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, or an older Al when he has his body back is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Inuyasha - Seshoumaru, Inuyasha, Kagome, or Older Shippo is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Harry Potter – Draco, Oliver, Young Sirius, Young Snape, Remus (at any age), or Lily (Harry's mother) is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

Feel free to suggest an anime or book or fandom because these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

But if you do a double then please be able to keep the character in character and not falling in love within the first few minutes of meeting my rpc. I will do the same or at least try my best. If I don't know much on the guy, I will need a few days of researching on him to get to know the guy to better play him.

I'm hugely craving

- A Harvest Moon type role play, has to be a small group or group rp only... it's boring to do one x one of this setting.

- Harry Potter role play were my girl, Roxas, can get paired up with a young Sirius, Draco, Young Snape, Remus (at any age), or Lily (Harry's mother).

- Naruto role play were my girl, Kurai, gets paired up with Gaara.

- Yu Yu Hakusho role play were my girl, Lyu, gets paired up with Hiei.

- Father's friend x adult daughter pairing... I'd play the daughter. This can be doubled or another pairing of your choice as long as it'd fit in the same world.

Favorite Settings
    Medieval
    Modern
    Fantasy Modern
    Fantasy Medieval
    Wild West
    Arranged marriage
    Sci-Fi
    Collage/High school
    Anything with fantasy in it

Some Pairings
    The bold one is the one I'd like to play. If neither is bold then it's up to ya on which one to play.

Teacher x Student (for f/f)
    Teacher x Student (For m/f)
    Teacher x Teacher
    Rebel/bad girl/boy x Shy Girl
    jock/popular x Unpopular/Shy Girl

Princess x Princess
    Princess x Prince
    Queen x Queen
    Queen x Princess
    King x Princess
    Queen
    x King
    Princess x Knight
    Princess/Queen x Servant
    Princess/Queen x Commoner
    Prince x Servant
    Prince x Commoner
    Captive royal x Conqueror
    Mage x Princess
    Mage x Prince
    Mage x Knight
    Demon x Angel
    Goddess x Mortal
    Vampire x Anything
    Demon/Vampire x Hunter
    Dragon x Sacrifice
    Magical Creature x Magic Creature
    Magical
    Creature x Anything
    Witch x Human

Friend x Friend
    Sister x Older sibling's best friend
    Babysitter x Parent
    Babysitter x Older Sibling
    Step-Sibling x Step Sibling
    Twin x Twin
    Best Friend's Wife x Wife
    Best Friend's Husband x Wife
    Best Friend's wife
    x Husband

I have idea's too but the list of them puts this post over too many characters for one post.
    So Fandom Idea's
    & Original Idea's
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 01-21-2019 at 05:17 AM. Reason: adding in note at the top
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Heyo!

I'm trying to expand and write with more people, so I'm open for roleplay. I'm pretty much running a very in-depth roleplay already with like five plots going on inside of it, which you might be interested in, but I can also play another roleplay with you. I am worried about spreading myself thin, so, if it is another roleplay, I hope that you don't mind being the dungeonmaster, so to speak. I have some rules too and I could say some warnings, so that you know if you want to chance roleplaying with me, which I can send PM.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"

if you have a searching post with them I could look there.. otherwise feel free to pm me them. I'm fine with slowness on post too if you need to focus on more interesting ones or more complicated ones.

I don't like being dungeonmaster because that isn't a role play to me.. one person controlling the story and flow of it.. no a role play with me is two people (in one on one at least) coming together to form a story together and working towards a goal together and not just one person controlling it. That is how I see the dungeonmaster meaning on role playing.. if you mean a different way then please explain.
    Even when I make an role play (take example of how my two still around rps are in my sig), I leave the plot open ended for most people unless they choose to play a character that interacts with mine a lot and even then I only have personal relationship goals not story goals.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 03-22-2016 at 07:05 AM.

NOTE (1/20/2019): All information can be found at Neko's RP Info. Along with links to ideas and how to contact me if interested.