Login to your account

Thread: Stupid/Funny Roleplay Arguments

Angry Stupid/Funny Roleplay Arguments

Whether it is OOC or in-story, what are stupid or funny arguments between you (or your character) and another roleplay (or their character)?

My best friend and I had an argument over who would get to play the cis-everything, normal female character who is decent, but not overly anything, except AVERAGE, exceedingly, overwhelmingly and pointedly average girl. Who, also, happened to be a minor NPC and contributed next to nothing of the plot. I mean, who always wants to play a character with kaleidoscope eyes and a perfect nitch, and are God's blessing to the many overpowered, beautiful races of the multi-dimensional multiverses of foreverland? I lost this argument and couldn't play her.

Sadly, we had another battle royale over the name of the female counterpart of El Stupido, who would be the misunderstood, free-as-the-wind, tomboyish, fearless, beautiful, epitome of perfection, teenage-fantasy Mary-Sue, god-moding, romance-addicted, damsel-in-distress, agnst-ridden, wanna-be, ignorant, self-centered dumbass. This was a true argument, which ended up with one of us getting emotionally hurt, which is my fault. Working on atoning for that.

So, yeah, what about you guys?
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"

Ah, what would the internet be without arguments?!

I am pretty non confrontational for the most part, but have gotten in my fair share of *sigh* off's with my friends over roleplays. My best friend and I have a remarkable habit of always creating characters that are far too similar. Like we don't discuss anything at first, and then show each other what we've come up with and then just stare at one another like... uhm... well... someone's gonna have to change something. Haha, and luckily they don't turn out real bad but it's always a OMG REALLY C'MON kind of moment between us.

P.S> I hope you resolve what happened between you and your friend!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Ah, what would the internet be without arguments?!

I am pretty non confrontational for the most part, but have gotten in my fair share of *sigh* off's with my friends over roleplays. My best friend and I have a remarkable habit of always creating characters that are far too similar. Like we don't discuss anything at first, and then show each other what we've come up with and then just stare at one another like... uhm... well... someone's gonna have to change something. Haha, and luckily they don't turn out real bad but it's always a OMG REALLY C'MON kind of moment between us.

P.S> I hope you resolve what happened between you and your friend!
    Thank you. I basically wrote an apology letter well pass pain in my bottom from sitting for so long, spent quality time with her, helped her cook, gave her a hug and then--because I'm a dirt-poor sunavah--took her to a Boba shop so that she could buy herself a gift, LOL.

That issue you mentioned is very funny and, from it, I can see why you are best friends. I hope you guys are still playing together, because I know that you are a lot of fun, so two together must be a blast.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"