Whether it is OOC or in-story, what are stupid or funny arguments between you (or your character) and another roleplay (or their character)?

My best friend and I had an argument over who would get to play the cis-everything, normal female character who is decent, but not overly anything, except AVERAGE, exceedingly, overwhelmingly and pointedly average girl. Who, also, happened to be a minor NPC and contributed next to nothing of the plot. I mean, who always wants to play a character with kaleidoscope eyes and a perfect nitch, and are God's blessing to the many overpowered, beautiful races of the multi-dimensional multiverses of foreverland? I lost this argument and couldn't play her.

Sadly, we had another battle royale over the name of the female counterpart of El Stupido, who would be the misunderstood, free-as-the-wind, tomboyish, fearless, beautiful, epitome of perfection, teenage-fantasy Mary-Sue, god-moding, romance-addicted, damsel-in-distress, agnst-ridden, wanna-be, ignorant, self-centered dumbass. This was a true argument, which ended up with one of us getting emotionally hurt, which is my fault. Working on atoning for that.

So, yeah, what about you guys?