Login to your account

Thread: KaFUNnipPah~! Group 1x1!

Cool KaFUNnipPah~! Group 1x1!

I should have like some sort of anagram/amalgamation for this word, but I only remember that I heard it from somewhere, so: "Kawaii! FUN! Uh, nip 'er in the bud... Pah!"

Anywho, I've noticed a lot of 1x1 Full-Features and I'm guilty of it, not to say that people can't do that, but I was wondering if anyone else would consider creating a group RP that allows for 1x1 places within so to be able to play a story out with those people who prefer 1x1.

I'm trying that out now with two people, where I know that one prefers 1x1 and the other I really wanted to experience the RP too. I think it might help to do it this way also--so long as they don't read each other's posts--to work out more ideas and keep a story going. The hardest part about 1x1 is lack of things to work off of, so it drags, but the hardest part about group is giving each person a chance to shine, unless you're willing to have a subplace for things to happen at the same time or you've found a great group of patient, unselfish players, so I'm thinking that this could be the best of both worlds.

There are a lot of good group RPs that I have seen, but I've also seen them fall through with one person, including 1x1s, which I think is from stalling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqOB...E&spfreload=10
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"

Hmm, I like this take on the whole appeal of one on one's! I think it'd be a good idea to get people in bigger groups again. Consider me interested and waiting!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

GAH! LIFE! HELLO! I'M SORRY THAT I DIDN'T SEE THIS SOONER! MY SUBSCRIPTIONS DID NOT TELL ME! I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE STILL HERE! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SEND YOU AND XAVIRNE DISTURBING STALKERISH NOTES VIA SKYPE AND OTHER METHODS WHERE I FOUND YOU ONLINE! HUZZAH!

And thank you for posting. As soon as I straighten up my group a bit, I'd love to try a story with you that I'm working on with the two others. It isn't all figured out and it has so much that I want to incorporate that I feel like the slowest poster in the world, because I have to double-check things and build my own creative license into it. (It's an historical fantasy in a subjective reality roleplay based in a mix of Japan from 1850 and back. I'll message you, in case I'm not the only one with subscription issues or if it was just a fluke.)
    Last edited by Kriemedean; 03-09-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"