Login to your account

Playing With Fire

Fire doesn't burn if you're already dead ► Private Roleplays for lmaokickit & Nethereal; trespassers will be torched......

Tags: 1x1, private

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Nethereal

Created: 09-12-2015, 04:31 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 100

1. Characters in this post:
    Oh no. Aria looked over at the source of the voice, then up to actually see his face. It wasn't like he was that tall, at least not compared to most of the people she knew, but he definitely had about a head on her. And seemed generally scowly. His face had softened slightly- Could you really call that softened? -with his question, but he was still incredibly intimidating. The fact that he looked like he could probably break her in half- not that hard of a task -wasn't helping.

She still hadn't answered him. The beginning of an embarassed flush stole into her face, causing her to drop her vision again. "I- Uh. I-I'm fine." Okay, that was an obvious lie and he probably wasn't an idiot. "I mean. I'm just- I'm fine. It's fine. Everything's fine. Sorry." She glanced back up and tried her best for a smile, it would help shift her expression from 'confused and scared' and he'd hopefully leave her alone.

2. Characters in this post:
    Alex spared him a quick frown. Brynn returned the favour. He might have been a little sad she was still pointedly ignoring him, acting like five, but he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to hide his disappointment by acting like four. He took a last puff before discarding of his cigarette and serenity. Both free hands were, as casually as he could, shoved into his pockets. Brynn ambled up to Alex, back slightly arched so he could look down at her red hair, small figure, fiery walk. It only took a few steps to catch up with her short stride, but he kept them slow to avoid the anger practically radiating off her body.

Her body. She was petite, in a way that wasn't cute, or doll-like, but felt like a concentrated figure of irritation. No curves, no feminine softness, just resentment; resentment mostly pointed at him. Alex didn't like him, she never had, and he knew that by now. In fact, he didn't like her either. Her boyish stances, baggy clothes, short temper, the way she glared at him. He hated her. He wanted to break her down. And he knew she wanted the same.

"Have you decided what movie we're seeing? You sorta have to tell me eventually. I mean, it's not like they'll see you over the counter when you're tryna buy tickets. And I think you have to be at least thirteen to get them yourself, anyways." The scene of the cinema melded from rundown outdoors to well-kept interior quickly. He stepped in front to hold the door open for Alex--well, not quite for her. Brynn just happened to keep hold of the handle long enough for her to slip through.

Caramel popcorn, melted cheese, and freezing air conditioning all mixed together to create an all too familiar scent. One that Brynn knew better than the odor of his classroom. The chatter was loud, the movies being a fairly popular spot in a town of expensive restaurants and not-kid-friendly get togethers. Surprisingly, none of the 30-somethings were interested in seeing sloppy makeouts alongside sappy teen romance movies. The only adults here were the ones working at the busy counters. He made his way to said counters easily, knowing the place like the back of his hand, and looked down at Alex with a smile that said 'hurry the fuck up' so he didn't have to. Brynn was, of course, too refined to curse.

3. Characters in this post:
    Alex only bristled further once they'd actually entered the movie theater, although she did bother to raise her head long enough to give at least a cursory glance at the listings, if only because she'd locked herself in her room for long enough that she'd half-forgotten what actually was playing. Her eyes skipped over a few shitty teen romances, some sort of comedy, and something with robots that looked half-interesting before reaching the action titles. They stopped on Deadpool, and yes, she'd seen it about thirty times since it had come out, but it was good. There was no way even Brynn could ruin it.
    A glance back at Brynn and a few larger steps to catch back up with him- when had he even gone that far ahead? -and she was at the counter as well. "Deadpool's fine." The words left her mouth with a tiny bit more venom than she actually meant them to, but she couldn't bring herself to feel bad about it, considering that he seemed to want nothing more than to piss her off today. Granted, that was basically normal behavior from him, but it was grating at her nerves much more than it usually did.

4. Characters in this post:
    Kaimu raised an eyebrow at the slight blush that was, pretty obviously, creeping onto the girl's face. He bit down on his lower lip, quickly trying to figure out if that was a 'cute guy' blush, or a 'scary guy' blush, or a 'I'm a redhead, this is my skin' blush. "...Fine? Uh, I guess, if you say so. But I could just show you around real quick. As in, to the dorms, so you don't spend all day out here. It's cold, right?"

He exhaled slowly, the breath barely condensing in front of his face to prove his point. The tall male glanced away from the girl for a second, looking over the other students. Maybe it was a good thing that they were too heartless to help her, she didn't seem too interested in accepting any, anyways. A bit snobby of her, but what was to be expected of someone that had lived on the outside? She probably thought she was better than them. And by all of society's standards, she was. He felt a tinge of jealousy at the idea of enjoying all the new foods, technologies, the thought of freedom. Still, she was here now. Just proved it was inevitable. He gave her a slight smirk as a sort of inside acknowledgement that they were in the same boat.

"Look, I'm just trying to help. If you don't want it, that's alright, I guess. Just uh, try not to die on your first day. I'm Kaimu. Welcome, I guess. Your name?"

5. Characters in this post:
    Oh, no, he was even more worried now. As far as Aria could tell, her plan had backfired, considering he was now offering to show her around campus. "It's really not that cold- I mean. It's- it's chilly, but-" Just say you'd rather be outside maybe? Or just accept his help. "I. I'm-" Fine? That worked really well last time. A moment's hesitation to try and sort her thoughts out so that she'd stop stammering so much, before finally settling on, "I'm kinda chilly. Kinda. But I- I don't really want to be inside right now." Was that so hard?

Another pause to sort the rest of her thoughts before she continued. "I really am fine, it's just all a bit..." She gestured absently, trying to pick the right word. "Much? ... Yeah, it- it's a bit much. But. Th-thanks?" She shook her head, finally looking back up to somewhere near his face. "I- I'm Aria."

6. Characters in this post:
    Brynn's face scrunched up at Alex's choice before he really heard what it was. He let his expression fall into a carefully practiced, sweet pout that had seen its fair share of swooning girls and guys. "Deadpool? Really? I guess I can't expect better from an actual child, but I still kinda was...just a little..." He shrugged and bought the tickets without much fuss, settling on two seats at the back of the theatre, far away from the crowded middle. Brynn pulled his wallet from his back pocket, paid the woman waiting impatiently behind the counter, then counted cash as if he had a shortage of it - then again, nothing was wrong with treating Alex. She might not have needed it, but she might appreciate the small act of sweetness. Maybe it'd smooth things over for the movie. "The movie's in 10 minutes, but the lines are long, so we should go buy food now. What did you want again? Popcorn? Doesn't matter, uh, just - here." He shoved half his money at her ungracefully, nestling the rest back in his wallet. "Go crazy. But uh, buy me nachos, too. Large. And with everything." Brynn's mind chose a fine time to remind him that his thin figure liked to emphasize however much was in his stomach, and his shirt wasn't going to do much to hide it. "Maybe...maybe a small...no uh, nevermind. Large."

7. Characters in this post:
    Kaimu nodded absentmindedly as the girl echoed her earlier sentiment: no, thanks, I'm fine. She was obviously less than fine - as pretty as she was - with her frightened face and confused movements. He hadn't taken the quiet newcomer for someone with lots of stubborn pride hidden under her shyness, but why else refuse help? Help she definitely needed. Still, he had promised to leave her alone if she didn't want the assistance, and he'd do just that.

"Alright. No problem. Just...it gets colder in the evenings, so don't stay out for ages. Anyone'll show you to the girls' dorms. Oh! And they serve breakfast at six until eight, but they'll still hand you somethin' at nine. Oh! And probably best to just not tell anyone what you can do. If anyone asks they're not good news."

8. Characters in this post:
    JEANE
    Jeane smiled sweetly at Ray, pretending he hadn't heard the sighs attesting to how hard it had been for Ray to be nice. "Yes. That's my name. Sounds great. So rough, though. Big boy have anger issues? I could help with that, you know? Do you want that?" Jeane clasped his hands behind his back, but it didn't stop his fingers from twitching with excitement and hunger. His eyes burned brighter with amber fire ready to consume his hunk of a new roommate. But he wouldn't have him yet. Jeane doubted the stubborn boy would go for an easy wish like that, but he teased him with it nonetheless. "What, changed your mind about sharing my bed, yet?"

LANA
    "I mean everything! Just, do you like it? The concept, even! But damn, you haven't played? What sort of life were you living in - where do you come from, again?
    You might've already told me, but I'll be honest, my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. I'm getting up in age, y'know. But you should give it a try! You're plenty tall enough."

Lana took the opportunity to give Raine a quick, though thorough, glance over. The brunette smiled teasingly as she met her friend's eyes again. "Certainly got the body for it, I'd say. Give it a try. You might love it. And then you could join the team!" She almost jumped onto Raine in giggly excitement, but did her best to contain her happiness in small bounces over the pebbles on the sidewalk.

9. Characters in this post:
    Alex's frown relaxed slightly as she grabbed the money. "Yeah, fine, whatever." She couldn't seem too willing to let his comments go over a free movie ticket, though, so she gave him another pointed frown, although this one had a slightly softened intensity, before going to stand in the lines for food. Five minutes later, she returned laden down with popcorn, a soda, a box of candy she'd had to shove into her jean pockets in order to carry it, and-
    "Here's your nachos. Take them before I drop everything and you have to buy a second set of overpriced food."

10. Characters in this post:
    Ray frowned, his eyes finally meeting the boy's. "Please shut up." Eyes shut, another deep breath, a quiet repetition of 'hold your temper, for fuck's sake', before he opened his eyes again and continued, "First of all, I don't share beds with people unless there's been at least a tiny bit of romancing. Understood?"
    --
    "I didn't say. I'm from New York, most recently." Raine shrugged slightly, an amused smile slipping onto her face as she watched the girl's enthusiasm. "As for basketball, I guess I enjoy the concept of it? And I like watching it. But as for playing it, I'm not really.... How do I.... A team player? I like individual sports." That's one way to put it. She did her best attempt at a quick apologetic smile, another shrug falling off her shoulders.

11. Characters in this post:
    Aria nodded slowly as he rattled off information at her, although at 'don't tell anyone what you can do' her lips twitched into something resembling a genuine smile. "Somehow, I- I doubt that's going to be a- a problem. B-but. Th-thanks. For the information." And? "And for- uh- f-for.... caring. Enough to. Y-you know. T-talk. To me."

12. Characters in this post:
    Kaimu smiled back without a second thought, mostly because her face lit up with the sweet expression and well, he was a teenage boy. Eventually, he actually registered what she said, and gave a nod as acknowledgment. "Well, now you're making me curious," he looked her up and down, trying to imagine a fitting power for her petite, soft looks. Something earthy, nature related? No, she doesn't have the hippie vibe the rest of 'em do. Maybe she had a violent power she hid, he'd known girls like that before; it was always an advantage to look weaker than you were, after all.

"But it might be a bit hypocritical of me to ask now. I can't go back on my own advice. Whatever it is, I hope it serves you well, here. Fights can be a bit inevitable. Just take care of yourself, though. Really, don't stay out too late." He leaned in slightly, something hard to do with the height difference, and lowered his voice. "The people in the courtyard after hours aren't nice...and you'll catch a cold."

13. Characters in this post:
    Brynn plucked his nachos from her hands before she had a chance to drop them, half-glaring at her. "Isn't it tiring being like this all the time?" He fumbled to balance his nachos comfortably and have the tickets ready to be collected, nudging Alex along as he hurried to go in and find a seat before the movie started - or rather, before the commercials, but he preferred not to miss the start. As expected, the theatre was mostly empty, ignoring several couples tucked into the corners and cuddled up with their significant other. "Gross," he grumbled bitterly, as if he hadn't done the same - and worse - in those very same seats. But today, Brynn didn't have a girl to kiss to the background music of a romantic comedy. He had Alex. "Pick a seat," he said, having already walked to the popcorn lined isle of his favourite seat. "We could sit here," he prompted, looking down at her expectantly.

14. Characters in this post:
    Aria raised an eyebrow with his added mention of the possibility of catching a cold. She was about fifty percent sure he was lying about that, but she honestly didn't want to call him on that, considering it seemed like he was about to leave and she really needed some alone time outside to process her day. Instead, she gave him her best go at a solemn nod, made somewhat harder by the fact that she was still resisting the urge to point out that she was entirely unlikely to get a cold just by staying out a little bit late. "I- I'll do my best. Uhm. A-and I won't stay out t-too late. I... just need to be out of a- a building. Just f-for a bit."

15. Characters in this post:
    Alex frowned as Brynn hurried away towards the theater, as she was obliged to try and keep pace and it wasn't like her legs were anywhere near as overly long as his were. Still, she managed to follow at a pace that didn't force her to fall into any sort of jog, so she did get to keep that scrap of dignity at the very least. She glanced at the seats he was gesturing to with more than a little indifference; however, judging by the fact that he suggested those seats before he even got a response from her as to where she might want to sit, which meant he probably did care. She shrugged in response, moving closer to the center of the row before plopping down in one of the chairs. "'S fine. You gonna sit or would you prefer to block the view of everyone else for the rest of the movie?

16. Characters in this post:
    Brynn grumbled, but moved into the seat beside Alex without much prompting. "I can't block the whole screen from every angle, Alex, I'd need to be your size to do something like that," He kicked his legs up on the empty seat in front of him and settled into the uncomfortable theatre chair, grabbing Alex's soda and taking a sip before she could kill him for it, then putting it back in the little cup holder as if nothing happened.

He'd never been good at silence, though he assumed she didn't want to talk, what with all the frowning and pointed comments - though, wasn't that 'normal' for them? She did think he was nature's biggest mistake, afterall, though Brynn doubted she really hated him that much. Afterall, she could've easily locked herself away in his house for as long as she wanted. With this 'knowledge (read:assumption) in mind, he reached over to place a hand on her thigh and rest his head on her shoulder. "Stay still."

17. Characters in this post:
    "What do you mean, stay-" And before the rest of the question even left her mouth, Brynn's hand was on her leg and his head was on her shoulder and suddenly her entire body was rigid as she tried to figure out what to do in this situation. What was he doing? Why was his face so close to her face? Why was he touching her thigh? She hazarded a glance down at him- Yep, he was definitely way too close. If she tilted her head a little she could even kiss- Woah, where did that thought come from? Just because she hadn't dated anyone in a bit didn't mean she should be that desperate. She wouldn't touch him if he was the last guy on Earth. Obviously. And he felt the same. Definitely. So this was probably him trying to fluster her. Which was not working at all. She couldn't help the flush she felt stealing up her neck and into her face, but that was because she was annoyed, and maybe a little bit because she hadn't actually been touched in a while and wasn't sure what to do with her hands, and she was still sitting as straight as a board and if she didn't relax right now he was going to realize he was getting in her head, and if he realized that he was going to be absolutely insufferable. With that in mind, Alex forced her body to relax, even if her brain was still kind of in headless chicken mode.

18. Characters in this post:
    "Alright. I'm sure you can keep yourself safe," Kaimu wanted desperately to stay and babysit her, but he knew it would do more bad than good. Not only did she seem to be seconds away from leaving if he tried to prolong the conversation, but he was only calling attention to her when maybe, she could have blended in — though, with how soft she seemed, maybe she might as well have a target on her head.

Either way, was it really his problem? No. He had to be back in his room soon, or Keita might make a scene; they looked out for each other, sorta. Or maybe Keita just liked harassing him. A 50-50 chance of either. "See you around," he ducked into the crowd heading to the dorms, shoving his way through with little patience for idlers and slow walkers.

19. Characters in this post:
    Aria watched him leave, making sure he was gone for real before letting her shoulders drop in a sigh. She lifted her head to stare into the sky for just a moment longer, watching the clouds which were beginning to threaten a drizzle. It wasn't until the first drops started to fall that she actually made her way back to the dorms; as much as she doubted it would happen, she didn't want to risk a cold and get to find out just how uncomfortable the infirmary would be.

<><><><><>

Aria woke up to the screeching of an alarm clock. She groaned, rolling over to look at the glowing numbers on the face reading 6:00 AM. Apparently, her roommate liked getting up early. She buried her head in the pillow, not that it did much to muffle the noise; a moment later the other girl shut the alarm off, plunging the room back into silence. Aria only had a few seconds to cherish the sweet, sweet sound of absolutely nothing before the lights clicked on in the room, earning another groan from Aria and an attempt to bury herself into the bed and block out the light. Too bad the blankets were pretty much garbage. Reluctantly, Aria pulled herself out of the blankets and stared mournfully at the other bed, which seemed to have much more comfortable bedding than hers did. Maybe she was in with the staff, and that's why she had thicker blankets.

Still, she was awake now, and she might as well get ready for her first actual day here. She shoved her blankets off her with a yawn, before sliding out of bed to get ready for the day.

20. Characters in this post:
    "No, it wasn't like that! She isn't hot, she just seemed sorta lost."
    "Uh-huh, sure-"
    "Keita! Is it so hard to believe I just wanted to help someone out?"

He cursed under his breath, trying to tune out his brother's obnoxious laughing and teasing. It wasn't hard, since even he had to put considerable effort into understanding Keita's haphazard Romanian most of the time. Kaimu himself preferred to stick to Kansai-ben or English, but when did Keita ever care what he preferred.

After he finished taming his brother's hair, and reminding him "you need a haircut! You look dumb with this length," Kaimu checked his reflection, smoothed his black t-shirt and headed out a couple minutes late for breakfast. The path towards the cafeteria was quiet, besides the biting wind and birds he always heard but never saw. By the time he and Keita were anywhere near the building, he could hear the soft buzz of students fighting over the most desirable foods.

He nudged Keita in first, then stepped in to the cafeteria with a sigh, already checking to see if they were out of his favourite pasta and salad.

21. Characters in this post:
    Aria, dressed for the day, managed to tame her hair back into a ponytail of sorts, although the standard loose hairs managed to show up within five seconds of her tying it back. She sighed, straightening out her skirt before leaving the room; she'd sent her roommate ahead to see if she actually absorbed any information from yesterday, or if she was going to get hopelessly lost in the campus.

Luckily enough, she managed to locate the cafeteria with only a few wrong turns. She could already hear the other teenagers talking in an indistinct hum inside the hall, which did absolutely nothing to make her feel like she should actually go inside. But she managed to get this far, so she might as well actually get something to eat. After all, she didn't want her sacrifice of waking up at an insane and unreasonable hour to be for nothing. With a sigh, she walked inside the building, fingers already twisting slightly in the hem of her cardigan.

22. Characters in this post:
    A couple shoves and near fights (prevented only by teacher interference) later, Kaimu managed to get the last of the only decent food on the menu. If they allowed them to go out, he could've gotten better ingredients and made his own breakfast, but as it was, he was stuck dealing with the inconsistent recipes they served.

Today, at least, the pasta seemed not to taste like cardboard - or maybe that was because of focusing on the food, he had already managed to single out a certain someone in the crowd and stare her down. Keita had already moved off with his usual crowd, preferring to eat outside, so Kaimu was left sitting alone (as usual) in the sterile and sun-free environment he preferred.

Of course, he could invite her to sit with him. But, judging by how their previous conversation ended, he assumed she would rather have her spa- wait, would she even be able to get anything good? With just the excuse he needed, Kaimu headed towards her, already softening his expression as much as he could before he spooked her. "I don't mean to be insistent, I'm sorry, but well. Since it's your first day, and I was assuming you wouldn't want to push your way through the crowd. Unless you do, then, go ahead. But, if not, I can order for you. If you tell me what you want."

23. Characters in this post:
    JEANE
    "Fine." Jeane deflated fairly easily, not wanting to test how deep his roommate's irritability ran. "I like to think of the sex as the romancing, but, I guess that's just me. If you want to romance me, you're more than welcome to go ahead - but I'm gentle, so don't bite." He smirked, "If you want me to romance you. Then, well. Prepare to be swept off your feet, Ray."

LANA
    "New York? Where's the obnoxious accent? No fun if you're not even going to dress the part," she teased, "I'd visit, but it's a bit far away for my pocket's tastes. I guess I get enough of it from television, anyways. And now I have you," She lightly shoved Raine by the shoulder; her roommate didn't seem the type to enjoy that sort of thing, but far be it from Lana to change her habits.

"The offer to be on the team's always open, but if you want something more intimate," she leaned in from behind, resting her chin on Raine's shoulder and grabbing the young woman's hips for a second. "I'm always ready for some 1 on 1 action. Haha, but really! You should try me. I'm the team's star player, I can hit a 3 pointer like no one you've ever seen."

24. Characters in this post:
    Brynn was more than a little shocked Alex didn't chew him out for tasting her soda, but he wasn't going to complain about it. If anything, her sudden calm was nice, if mildly worrying. She had a nice shoulder, even if she was pretty bony, and her thigh was the perfect size for his hand, even if she could've been curvier. He felt her relax further, and he shifted to get even more comfortable as he heard the movie thunder to a start.

Alex was weirdly warm; for a second, he thought she might have a fever, but then it wasn't hard to see how red she was. He couldn't comment on it, since he could feel his own face warm up lightly. "This movie is dumb," he grumbled, moving his hand further up her thigh idly. It wasn't that he liked her, or how she felt, but it was nice to be this close to someone after an extended period of empty beds
    of course, extended period just meant a couple weeks. But someone like him wasn't meant for weeks of just hugging pillows. "Next time, we're watching something I choose, okay?" Of course, that implied there was going to be a next time.

It wasn't that he liked her, but even Alex would feel good after all that time, right?

25. Characters in this post:
    Aria had barely stepped inside the building before the crowd started to overwhelm her. She hadn't had to deal with this amount of people in one space in years; Unfortunately, the time away from crowds had done nothing to make her feel more relaxed inside them.

Her attention was quickly drawn away fro the crowd and back to the present when the boy from before- Kaimu? -walked up to her, saying something she only really caught the last bit of. She tilted her head, considering the offer. "I- Uh." Calm down, don't stutter. "I mean. That's... very nice of you. But, uhm, I'm not entirely sure what's good." If anything here is even edible. "So I don't wanna inconvenience you or anything."

26. Characters in this post:
    Ray couldn't help the snort of laughter, shaking his head slightly. "Good enough. Now, second, I think we probably agree that if we're sharing a room, we'd rather get along than not. So we should probably establish some ground rules that we both know not to cross, so no one's head gets bitten off. Yes?"

---

Really, it was incredible how quickly Lana had gone from passive aggressive annoyance to completely friendly and comfortable. It was amazing how quickly some people could adapt like that. True, Raine didn't really know Lana, but it was definitely better to be on her good side, even if that meant she was going to be touched. A lot. "I mean, I probably won't be much good at it, but that sounds nice." She turned her head to smile at the other girl, shifting slightly out of Lana's hands.

27. Characters in this post:
    JEANE
    "Just try to manage to leave me in one piece. You see, I don't like when my men are too rough. I have to be able to walk into classes, when I do go." Jeane winked. "I don't like messes. Don't out my incense. And if you drink in here, pour me a glass, too." He didn't think of himself as too picky with roommates; he'd just about seen it all, and there were few things that grated him anymore.

"Now, I'm assuming besides not touching your anything - sister, sneakers, hair - you have even more rules you're gonna force on me, since you brought it up. I always find the controlling ones. Pity. But go on."

LANA
    "Great!" Lana let Raine slip out of her grip, fully aware that most people didn't enjoy her being all over them - but she couldn't help it, she was just a touchy gal, and Raine looked like the type of woman she'd love to have her hands all over. And she liked basketball? Hot.

Still, she smiled back, pressing her face up against Raine's cheek in her regular invasions of personal space. That being said, Raine's skin was about as chilly as hers, obviously not going to be an easy match for snuggling in winter. "Oh, we should walk quicker - I don't like being out when it's getting dark. If you want, by the way, I can show you a few tricks for shooting. Shooting balls, not guns - I'm not good at shooting guns, sucks. But I bet you have good potential - well, can you jump? Easy for me since I don't have much weighing me down, like, my bras are all just for show, really."

28. Characters in this post:
    Kaimu nodded awkwardly, having expected this but not planned for it. "It's all fairly bland, but you want to stick to something healthy. Wholesome. You need vitamins and enough food to get you through class-" He cut himself off once he realized he was doing it, again. He didn't mean to baby her, especially since she was his age and more than capable of simple tasks like eating, but her soft energy, shyness and big blue eyes that reminded him a lot of his sister - how could he not be worried about her?

'Really.' "I-I recommend the pasta. You can have something sweeter for lunch, it might give you some energy for the last few classes. At dinner, something light, like the fruits, before 8 pm." At this point, he couldn't stop himself, so he hoped she didn't think he was being controlling - 'just, she looks like she could use some help.' He could almost hear Keita snickering in his head. "Be careful, most of the fruits are spoiled or near it, so let the cooks know that you'll cause a scene if they give you bad food. You don't have to actually cause a scene, but, it's a good threat."

29. Characters in this post:
    "The only other rule I have is that if you have someone over, try and warn me in advance." Ray shrugged. "This extends from people you're going to have sex with to study groups, if for some reason you were going to have one over. Do that, and stay away from my things, and I promise I can be nice to you. Alright?" He held out his hand, offering it as a form of truce.

---

Raine laughed. "If I'm wearing a good sports bra and sneakers, I can jump around a bit. Shouldn't be too much of a problem." Once again, she shifted a little away from Lana; as amusing as this whole thing was, she wasn't used of this level of contact from people she wasn't related to. Not the worst thing in the world, but it definitely wasn't exactly comfortable.

30. Characters in this post:
    Aria considered this, tilting her head to the side. "Uh. I guess pasta sounds fine? If you're really okay with going to get me something; I mean, I can do it myself." he already looked kind of.... nervous, almost, about talking to her again; she didn't want to put any more stress on him. Not after he'd tried to help her out last night, and she'd rejected it completely. Now that she was thinking about it, that might even be why he was kind of embarrassed now, since yesterday she told him to go away and today he was sticking his neck out again. Maybe she should accept his help so he didn't think she hated him? But it was rude to make him go get her food... Hey, you know what else is rude? Staring at him as you have a mental debate as to what's ruder.

Aria shook herself out of her head, shifting her eyes to scan the crowd. That's really what made up her mind. "If it's really alright with you, I- I'd like it if you could get my food. I- Sorry. You don't have to. Sorry."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 100