Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Sky Striders

This is the first post for the thread, OOC : Sky Striders.

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    -wheezes bc im actually really interested in joining- and also, idk if it was on purpose (probably not, hah, im just homestuck trash) but I saw sky striders and immediately jumped to the characters with the same last names in homestuck, so I actually went to come look at this before you'd sent me the visitor message omg

i'm having a bit of trouble deciding what i'm going for, but i think that if i do dive into this i might do both a sky strider character and an antagonist crew. not sure though, still batting around ideas.

Anyway, I'd really like to be in your rp, however I was wondering if I could see your completed character to have an example of what's expected and a general idea.
    Last edited by MarineViolet; 09-07-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Sure thing, just need a bit of time to finish them. Also I made a few edits to the overview, particularly in the Character info section. Basically, I've decided on a number of crew members for the Sky Strider and there's 5 positions available: pilot, doctor and 3 deck hands. You can claim one or create a character who's not part of the crew, your choice. Also, should you decide to make your own crew, I could make a location following their escapades if you want, but be sure to post in Sky Striders for whenever there's interaction between our crews.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 09-08-2015 at 05:27 PM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)
    I'm mid doctor-ing, actually (EXCITED NOISES) and I think I might create an elven crew bc I saw that thing in Marion's bio and now I'm really interested in seeing those interactions...
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

I don't think anyone else will be joining us...