Login to your account

Thread: so uh filthy homestuck here oops (who might also b down for non-homestuck stuff tho)

Humble Farmer With a Sword MarineViolet's Avatar
    Land of Rocks and Dust (the midwest United States)

so uh filthy homestuck here oops (who might also b down for non-homestuck stuff tho)

hey, this place seems a little dead, but i'm itching for an rp and i've been a major part of the homestuck fandom for a long time. it'd be fun to see how that could work out on this site, huh? I'm not actually sure how many people here are homestucks, but if there are any, there you go, I am here, and I would like to rp w/ you probably.

i've also got a few ideas for non fandom stuff, if anyone's like "DANG THIS PERSON LOOKS COOL AND I WANNA RP BUT IDK WHAT HOMESTUCK IS OR I HATE IT" here we go. So.
    ---
    slice-of-life but with myth creatures. Literally slice-of-life, like a town and places like coffee shops, or an office, and houses, and all that. but that there barista is an elf w fire magic that can heat up the coffee super fast. the lifeguards a selkie. idk. something like that.

i love the idea of a world that's like a video game (idk the mechanics yet, but the kind of world that seems to be operated on a programming sort of level, where it's normal and accepted that sometimes your house glitches half into the ground and you gotta hire someone to fix it, and there r only a few ppl who can do that and theyre paid real well or something) and the plot is that there is a 'server' crash or something, and there are 'episodes' as to which things like the server gets weird and something like a zombie apocalypse happens. it'd be really player-driven, so that if there are cravings for something, that could happen. i have more ideas, but they're kinda oriented to this chat i'm in, so i'd have to shift them a little to make it WTFRPG compatible.

i also would like to do a magic-based rp where there's some sort of academy or training center or coliseum which involves some rivalry/political drama between factions/regions/kingdoms of people who do magic, which id have to plan out a little more. there would b a little bit of a focus on the fighting, so i'd like a focus on abilities and then figure out either a battle system, or something around that. i just kinda want some more fighting rps.

i uh. atla (avatar the last airbender) rps. w/ original characters. there's not much more to that. I just really want to do some fight scenes. Sorry, I have a lot of ideas about dynamics between those regions and dynamics between some benders. aaa

so hey. an rp where there's a bunch of scientists and researchers and field agents come back to a post-apocalypse world where the earth is just designed to kill everything on it, and the only things that have survived are super souped up and dangerous af and theres a bunch of wildly changing regions on weather. its like that movie w/ will and jaden smith. its kinda funny, i actually used this exact idea for an rp and later the movie came out and i was like "wait just a second" so i mean. people come up w ideas at the same time ig.

zombie rp. yeah. there u go. id like to talk this over w people to see what about this could make the twist.

maybe an underground boxer rp, w choices for boxers, host of the thing, ppl who watch/bet/do other stuff, cops, etc.

i want an rp thats also slice of life w/ mythological creatures but everyone has a human form and literally everyone thinks everyone else is a human and theyre all frantically trying to keep their 'secrets' from each other, which could be some real funny and interesting stuff happening. especially if any characters end up having any kind of relationships, as in roommates or romantic/close platonic relationships.
    ---
    yeah. wheezes bc i want a new rp.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

Legendary Adventurer XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX's Avatar
    I like the last idea you threw out, I love mythology. I'm interested.

Please, don't let me get bored or this might actually happen.

!!!! if u have any ideas for something specific (especially if ure craving something), u should totally hit me up!! i just have that idea but there's nothing with any kinds of relationships or species in my head, so i'm totally up to throw ideas back and forth.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!

heya, still checking in on this site every once in a while, still down to RP if anyone else is! honestly, this list is years old, and not accurate! so hmu, we can figure something out.
    *is a filthy homestuck*
    Find me here!