Login to your account

Thread: ★Starry's De-lurking Thread★

★Starry's De-lurking Thread★

Watch me try to force some life into this forum. _(:3 j L)_

I noticed even if there's only one or two people logged in, it seems like there's still plenty of guest lurkers-- I guess either people who have accounts that aren't logged in or people who are scoping things out?? So, here is a thread to say hi to those people. Hi there! yes, I see you! Please come in and sit with me, friends, I promise there is no harm. (\( ' w ' )/) Who are you? Tell me what's up, or show me something neat!

Last edited by starryCosmos; 09-04-2015 at 04:06 PM.

The name is "Cows Go Moo" and I used to love roleplaying on here quite a bit. Sadly the forums have mostly died down so the amount of roleplays are slim ): I'm mostly on RPGW these days but I keep coming back in hopes that WTFRPG might make a comeback one day.

If you're at all interested, you should join Shifting Shadows since we've only gotten started with all the supernatural fun. If not hat's cool too ;w;
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

I'm super impressed by the way the site is set up, personally. I'm already in love with all the tools at my potential disposal. (Q w Q)
    I was shocked that the forum wasn't more active than it is. I haven't heard of RPGW - I found this place totally by chance and random forum-hopping.

I'm definitely interested in Shifting Shadows! I'm actually in the process of creating a character for it. I'm also working on putting my existing OCs into the character pool.
    Last edited by starryCosmos; 09-04-2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: small addition

Oh definitely! This site offers a lot more in way of character storage, formatting, and just generally getting people started. RPGW is a roleplay site set up very similarly to this one with a decent user base that I like (although they run into server issues from time to time).

And that's good to hear (: I'm looking forward to seeing you there and if you ever just want to do a 1x1 or plot random stuff I'm here.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1