Login to your account

Thread: Welcome to my Story book

Welcome to my Story book

Hello there!
    So, I love to write. I absolutely love it. Unfortunately I do have long periods of writer's block and am very insecure about what I write. I hope posting on here and finding people that are willing to give me constructive criticism, and help me with ideas, and just help me start to get the ink flowing when I'm stuck, will raise my confidence levels.

I guess if any of you have questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me at: alonelysighinthewind@gmail.com

Bye guys!

This was written at 5:00 in the morning on no sleep, don't be too harsh. This chapter is still in progress and will be worked on and edited at a later date. Here is the beginning of "Impossible" Tabitha's adventure.

Chapter One: Muted Grays
    "Tabitha hurry up! We're going to be late!" My snobby, annoying, demanding bestfriend Karina was screaming from downstairs. No doubt there would be a complaint notice on our dorm door later. I yelled back, "I'll be down in a minute, don't get your knickers in a twist!" immitating her British accent just to annoy her more. I slowly walked out of the bathrrom dressed in my favorite T-shirt and jeans. My shirt was a neon orange striped shirt with the words "Halloween Freak!" and a pair of dark faded blue jeans. Or that's what their supposed to be according to the website. You see, we can't see colors until we find our soul mates. Once we find our soulmates the entire world is bright and alive. The way it was before the government screwed with our genetics. I'm different from most though, I found my soulmate when I was just a young girl. I remember how blue the sky was and how beautiful the red roses in my parents yard were. My soul mate was my best friend Tommy. He was wonderful. We'd been crib mates, and had grown up together all my life. We were happy. Then on the day of my tenth birthday my world went black and white. I knew what it meant. Everyone did, but hearing the news was still hard.