Login to your account

Thread: Actively searching for adult 1x1 RPs

Actively searching for adult 1x1 RPs

Hey all, been a while since I had any sort of request thread. It might not look as pretty as some of the other threads on WTF, but hopefully it still catches someone’s attention.

So a little about me – my name is Samantha and I’m 25. I have been writing and RPing for about 10 or so years. In my free time when I’m not writing or becoming engrossed in a story, I play a lot of xbox, watch a few choice tv shows (Game of Thrones, Vikings, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, etc.), and I like hanging out with a small group of friends. I’m also terrible at talking about myself!

So let’s get into what sort of RP settings I’m looking for. First off, I primarily play female characters. I just wanted to get that out of the way. I do play male characters, but my primary character is usually female. Typically I start off an RP with one character or perhaps two, and than as an RP grows (if my partner enjoys having multi characters) so too does my character pool.

Typically the RPs that I am do have adult content; this can be anything between graphic violence to sexual encounters. That being said, I’m only looking for a mature RP partner. Sexual content is by no means a requirement: I do have a couple of RPs where we sort of “gloss over” it. I also am involved in a couple of RPs that are very graphic. Basically my level of writing in terms of, uh... graphic depends on the comfort level of my RP partner.

I am a hopeless romantic; even love/hate romances. I tend to get bored with an RP if there is not some sort of romantic pairing involved. I play heterosexual pairings more than anything, but I am also comfortable playing homosexual pairings (usually ends up being secondary characters). I’ve also played a couple RPs with a more “forbidden” sort of romance interest. I am okay with incest (in the right setting, and with the right partner), but not between parent and child. Primarily have only done sibling incestuous pairings, and I had one RP with a neice/uncle. Basically I’m pretty open minded in general.

As for setting I do tend to lean more towards a fantasy genre; be that medieval, mythology, or things like vampires, shape shifters, Changelings, people with special abilities, or some sort of combination. I do play modern settings from time to time, but it generally will have some sort of fantasy to it (abilities, etc). I do not do fan fictions, but once or twice I have been willing to play in the “world setting”.

When I write I will generally write between a paragraph to a page, but I believe in quality over quantity. I am fine with posting anywhere between a few times a week to several times per day.

I am hoping to find someone who shares my passion for writing and someone who has a sharp and creative mind. Feel free to leave a message on this page or shoot me a message directly; I’d love to discuss any ideas you might have or answer any questions, etc. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by FijiLoki; 06-01-2015 at 08:22 AM.
    "And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"