Login to your account

Beyond Closed Doors

Roleplay between vickiazn and ichigo usagi only!......

Tags: bl, bromance, romance

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Open

Creator: vickiazn

Created: 05-06-2015, 02:25 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

1. Characters in this post:
    After he said goodbye to his girlfriend, and ran across the parking lot, so he wasn't in the way of any buses that were coming his way. David sighed, the girl he was dating was a sweet girl, but was a big emotional handful. He felt bad that he was using her for his own benefit. He knew how much she loved him, and he continually bought her things to keep her happy, but he himself was not happy. David was getting closer to his white truck that was parked at the far end of the parking lot. He put his right hand into his pants pocket to find his keys. David,rummaged his pockets when he finally found what he was looking for. David, pulled his keys out and as he was about to put the keys in,his books fumbled out of his hand. "Grr!" He groaned. He bent down to pick them when he suddenly felt a hand reach for his hand. He looked up to see Tren.

2. Characters in this post:
    "Haha, finally caught up to you." Tren let out as he took the book into his hands. Gathering the other books, Tren stood straight up and smiled up at the taller guy.
    "Too slow." Tren teased as he handed the stack of books over to David, making sure that they were easy for David to handle.
    "So, are you coming with us to the movies tomorrow? You can take along your boo thang if you want." He asked David, a bright, yet crooked, grin playing at his lips.

3. Characters in this post:
    David on the inside heaved a big sigh. David didn't like taking his girlfriend to the movies...expectually if Tren was going to be there. David put on a fake annoyed face and acted as if he didn't care. "It's all up to shaylee." David said. It was killing him on the inside. David hated to treat him as though he was annoyance, but he didn't want Tren to find out that he was in love with him. David opened the door to his car and moved the passenger seat so that way he could throw his backpack and books into the back of his truck. He then moved the seat back into place and shut the passenger door. Today Trevor had archery and wouldn't be driving home with him. "Why are you even over here Tren?" David asked the smiling fool.

4. Characters in this post:
    "Why am I here?" Tren mocked David, lifting a brow as if to question his existence. Tren gave a hearty chuckle before shaking his head.
    "I said I was gonna get you, and I will. I said so this morning. Did you forget the little 'fight' we had?" Tren asked, putting air quotes around the emphasized word. Because of his height, Tren managed to only wrap his arms around the area just above David's waist and squeeze. With David in his embrace, he practically picked him up and shook him around. Tren then set David down and gave him a rather cocky grin.
    "You're freaking tall, but you're so light. You need to eat more." Tren let out a he let his arms slump down to his sides.

5. Characters in this post:
    David blushed a bit. He couldn't believe someone that small could pick him up so easily. David turned his back to Tren and looked into his car. "Tren just go away." He said while trying to hide his beat red face. "Shouldn't you be hanging out with your girlfriend?" He said as he tried to walk around the driver side of the car.

6. Characters in this post:
    "My girlfriend? Why you gotta bring her up all of a sudden?" Tren questioned David. Noticing that he was still looking at the interior of his car, he shook his head and smirked.
    "She went home, and I'm bored. Can't a friend come over and just hang out?" He asked.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6