Login to your account

Thread: Always open! Fandom dumb. All be welcome.

Nameless NPC

Arrow Always open! Fandom dumb. All be welcome.

Hello all.
    First things first. I am Mars. I be new to roleplay.
    Signed up on a different site. Things were going slow there, so decided to widen the scope field.
    Not new to writing itself or the collaborative form of it. Not by a long shot. Heh!
    Play-by-post seems perfect for character (and world!) building with more unfamiliar personas.

Throw at me all your ideas or cravings! I prefer Adventure with a side of Whatever you whatever. Comedy and Comradeships are always good and would be the route I try for unless specified. Setting-wise, I'm most familiar with Fantasy on every end of the spectrum. Please do not solicit me with a four-page long character description, linked or pasted. It is much more fun to learn your characters same time mine do.

If you like period pieces, please indicate how factually accurate you would like play to be! If you worried about content, I am certainly knowledgable enough to script G-rated and up. Yep. The standard before the "and" is the assumed playing field when not informed otherwise.

Again, it is confusing why this is actually a frequent question but. I am gender-neutral with characters but have tended to write male perspective more and probably thus will be my choice. Post length is enough 'til you get bored. I do have plans and would love a large cast story someday in future, in a (heavily) controlled environment of two or more. For now though, two character, two player mains are what I supply. Multiple each is definitely still on the menu though. Don't be afraid to ask for anything.

It's late so will sign off now. PM or reply to thread, hopefully there's no "2 PMs limit until upgrade-tion" as there was on the other.
    Perhaps I'm blind but there's no "spoiler" function for posts? That's sad, I'll be on a mobile device most of the time and this will greatly inconvenience my reply frequency. Always is hell whenever the internet quota is used up.. Though it's obvious replies will already be infrequent. It'll be nice to gain a new circle of writers, hope to hear soon from you all.

Nameless NPC
    There's a loafing moon on my whisper..

Nameless NPC
    Thanks be for PMs! Still Open? Of course.

Humble Farmer With a Sword EisforEnigma's Avatar
    The search continues, eh? I'm sniffing out new potential partners. How do you feel about Skryim, pirates, space adventures, or necromancers?

Humble Farmer With a Sword CosmicFoxKitty's Avatar
    Is there anything specific you are looking for, like what are you craving?