Login to your account

Thread: Putting together the lost pieces of The Zodiac Program

Putting together the lost pieces of The Zodiac Program

Hey guys! I've summoned those from the old rp I can still get in contact with, but all I'm asking really is for people to throw down as much as they can remember about the game. Even if it was just information about their character. I am filled with so much regret about deleting the game, and I want to try and revamp it sometime in the future.

So here is where I, and various members of the original cast will look back on this foggy memory.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

So for the people out of the loop, que es eso?
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Alright, so I have to basically try and tag everyone who was in the game so they can meet up here and we can maybe recall any information we can about it. But CGM, basically there was a roleplay I ran a while back, and it went on for some time, and even came close to finishing through the whole plot. I want to try and jog as many memories about the game and write them down as soon as I can and maybe try to revamp it in the future.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Grrr... I can't even remember the entire cast. ><; I hate my horrible memory. And I'm positive at least four of the participants are never logging onto this site again haha

Oh that really sucks ): I hate when roleplays come really close to finishing and everyone just vanishes >___< I wish you luck trying to retrieve whatever pieces you may though o:

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

The story was called The Zodiac Program. The hook was basically, 12 teens were accepted to study at a private academy that would cater to their every need. It was basically a free ticket to success, and better yet the academy was located on a beautiful island so it was basically a free vacation. Somehow, these kids believed the unbelievable and found themselves being flown out in private jets. But from the moment they stepped on the island, certain things hinted toward something a little off beat.

The main NPC characters that I played were... the director of the school... who's name I can't remember. A very serious, stoic man. The head coordinator, and main instructor of the school Abigail, his wife - a friendly and seemingly genuine woman with a good heart. And the directors brother... a very strange man who I absolutely loved playing.

That sounds really neat o.o Did you happen to have any leftover graphics or pieces of writing or was everything purged ):

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

EVERYTHING WAS PURGED. It was so stupid, I thought I was polluting the website with unfished roleplays so I deleted all of them. And when the creator deletes them everyone's characters go poof. And I didn't warn anyone so nobody was even able to make copies of their characters. Absolutely tragic.

Finny: http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....e=view&id=2297
    Levi: http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....e=view&id=2193

Duke and I started our own onexone with the characters too. Maybe the intro post brings back some memories?

Summer break couldn't come fast enough for the ginger. After a long year of school (pointless school), he needed the vacation. What they learned was far too bizarre to even repeat. In fact, if it wasn't for his father, the ginger and his friends might have been forever stuck at that godforsaken island. The man, although not Levi's favorite person in the world, did have his moments. Why, had his paternal instincts not kicked in, Levi might have been the next student to lose his life. It's a good thing his father is a top-notch lawyer and has enough money to dish out for a full-scale search and rescue mission. Probably helped that the last time he spoke to Levin was back in September and it was now the beginning of July.

As his father tossed him a pair of keys, the ginger let a confused expression don his face. "Uhh?" he said blinking owlishly at the objects. "What is this for?"

"Princes Lei, I thought you might want to see your pretty lady friend. You can't court a woman if you never talk to her. Last time you saw her was when I dragged your three sorry asses off that place. That was… what? Two months ago? I think it's high time you make a move or what her walk right out of your life."

It was a little harsh sounding, but Levi knew it was just his father's way of encouraging him to follow his heart. It might have also been his father's way of saying that he approved of Vivian, something he never thought he would hear from his father's lips.

With a joyous look of bliss and glee on his face, Levi let his hands grip the cool, black leather steering wheel. Dad must like her if he's letting me use his corvette, he thought to himself. Key in the ignition and hand on the gear shaft, he backed the chair down the winding driving and up to the main gate. Giving the guard a thumb's up, the large, cast iron gate swung open, allowing Levin to roll on down into town.

Being for different parts of the world, the two somehow found one another after two months of separation. His father had been offered a huge promotion in a Massachusetts firm and took the job immediately upon the offer. Granted, it's not like it was a huge move as they were rooted in NYC. Still, a move was a move. From one top-floor penthouse to a mansion to another mansion was quite fun. He actually really liked the new home. He dubbed it his 'home away from home' as his father kept the land in NYC as well as his office. Why? On the off change he wanted a change of pace. Or to rekindle that love affair that he liked to lie about. The ginger in the office with the blue eyes, he wanted her. Badly.

Putting his father's resources to good use, Levi had kept tabs on Viv's whereabouts. It was very stalker-like, which was why it was Finnian's idea rather than Levin's but his friend never steered him wrong before so Levi was okay with the idea. As he looked at the blinking green dot on his phone, he tried to find the heart-shaped object as well as the yellow triangle (Finny). To his luck, Viv's shape appeared on his radar first and, to his delight, she was nearby.

Car in the parking lot, he claimed the first open spot for he didn't want to pass up the chance to park beside the dock station (the police would probably gawk at the car and keep 'er safe, or so he assumed). With a little smile cast on his face, he nodded to the officer that moved toward the car. "Nice ride," was all that exchanged before Levi took off down the boardwalk.

There, at the end of the long wooden walk was the woman he had dreamed so much about. But he couldn't just approach her empty handed. Reeling back, he made a bee-line for a smoothie shop just across the way. Ordering her favorite and getting two straws (so they could share), he flipped a man with roses a coin and took a red one up. He would present her with the flower first and then push the cool drink to her lips. Or so that was the plan.

As he approached her, the green-eyed beau felt a bit giddy. She was stunning in that suit and it was making it hard to walk straight. But he kept himself focused for he knew Finn was watching from afar - he always was.

The red peddles of the flower dangled before her nose and his soft breath kissed the back of her neck. Arms wrapping around her hips, the ginger made certain to set the smoothie down before the embrace. Nose going straight to her ear, he let his lips nibble lightly on the girl's lobes.

"Hey," was all he managed to get out.
    Oh and Duke doesn't roleplay anymore. So here's her Vivian: http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....e=view&id=2239

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

As for what I remember? Kids stranded on the island in a large mansion. Separate gender wings. Finny was a trouble marker. Kids weren't allowed to leave. Did someone die on the beach? Idk... I could be making that up but I swore there was a beach scene. And my characters weren't there are they were spying around in the mansion.

Honestly, I don't remember much of the plot. I felt like we barely got past the intro stage but I was on and off a lot when this story happened so I probably missed out.

Oh and I remember quitting due to last minute character add ons that didn't make sense with the original story. I believe it also synced up with finals or midterms too.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Asked Duke what she remembered and she just said "some kind of boarding school where the characters were based off Zodiac personalities."
    Last edited by Xavirne; 12-16-2014 at 05:52 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Things I remembered about the story:

It was some sort of experiment and magic was involved (I believe every character was given some sort of ability after locating a strange, off-map lab). There was an implication that the experiment had taken place before, but it failed, which is why the characters were invited because they were all suitable/better candidates.

I think we ended the story shortly after the group broke out of the lab/woke up with their strange new powers. We were just broaching the actual story when things came to a close. ):

Things I remembered about the characters:

I played Danny and Jiyul. I actually have copies of both characters saved onto a virtual drive.

Jiyul roomed with Sully, who was deaf and masquerading as a male. Danny's roommate, however, escapes me. Although, I do recall him being the cousin of one of the other characters (female).

Sorry, I'm not being more helpful! ):

JIYUL GEUM
    Spoiler Spoiler

DANNY CHEVALIER
    Spoiler Spoiler

Last edited by joonsexual; 12-16-2014 at 06:31 PM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Wait?! There were powers?! I don't remember this. You're doing way better than me on this story recall memory thing. XD

- hangouts -

I might be misremembering though... lol.

But I have this vague memory of writing a post where everyone was in a lab, but the lab (for a reason I can't recall) was in ruins. Some of the characters weren't conscious yet and the conscious ones tried to bring them to safety. I think a91nicole played the daughter of the headmaster (or his brother), who had been experimented on, but failed to produce the desired results.

I think Gemini (Jiyul) had either mimic or duplication abilities. I can't speak for anyone else as the powers were at the tail end of the whole thing and hadn't been played out very much. I do remember Jiyul and Sully looking at the sunset and Jiyul trying to be deep, but, obviously, failing to do so, lol. Or maybe it was with Danny?? Either way, they were both, likely, to fail at being deep, lol.

TUMBLR.

You know, this lab room is sounding familiar. How much you wanna bet my characters were in denial about the whole thing? XD Sounds like the two of them to think it all a joke or a scene in a movie.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Also, rereading these characters. Ugh. It's making me laugh uncontrollably.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Scratch that. Crying uncontrollably. Curse you Danny for being all sappy. ._.

- hangouts -

Quote Originally Posted by joonsexual View Post

I do remember Jiyul and Sully looking at the sunset and Jiyul trying to be deep, but, obviously, failing to do so, lol. Or maybe it was with Danny?? Either way, they were both, likely, to fail at being deep, lol.
    I remember something like that, was that before or after Sully decked him right in that beautiful face of his?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

The twist to the whole thing was that The Director was this researcher who specialized in ancient artifacts. One of them being this tome that went on about harnessing the zodiacs, exposing them to a special birthstone, and then sacrificing them all to become on all powerful being. There were 12 zodiacs that were invited to the academy, but we created a 13th sign for a91nicole, who played the very fucked up daughter of The Director and Abigail.

Each zodiac ended up indeed having a power, but yeah I can't remind them too well.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I played sully, the Scorpio. Who was Jiyul's roomie. He was actually a she, and was deaf and bad at social interaction. Awhh and Utopia played Temperance, Sully's love interest.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I remember the lab, that was revealed along with the plot twist. Everyone was in these individual tanks, and they were all being fused with their birthstone (activating their powers), and I forget exactly what happened but I killed off all orphaned or abandoned characters in this scene with an explosion.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

omg looking at all these old characters, damn damn daaamn.

I wish I could remember who my roommates were but I haven't a clue. I'll text a9 and see if she remembers anything else.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

She has nothing new to add.

- hangouts -

I don't remember, but I do remember Jiyul getting decked, lol.

Oh my, yes, the word was "tanks." I omitted that description because I couldn't, for the life of me, remember what those things were called and kept saying: life-sized test-tubes.

I'm great with English, guys, lol.

Also, I remember there being a ghost... I don't think that was part of the story, but a happy occurrence... lol. I think the person roomed with one of Xav's characters, lol.

TUMBLR.

I actually remember quite a bit of the rp. XD The names I'm not sure. Due to, being so long.
    But the doctor/brother was infatuated with my girl. XD
    The lab was in ruins due to an explosion of some characters not accepting their abilities.(as chi said)
    And, the abilities were given by some stones which were lodged into their bodies.
    There was a sort of disarray as people were not trusting the teachers, Sully was sort of looked at oddly and ruined the trust of a few due to the fact that she was a girl.
    Last edited by ascadellia; 12-18-2014 at 03:16 AM.
    ♫ ♫ ♫
    ♫Music is Life♫