Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Do you see me?

1. Characters in this post:
    Izaya happily walked the streets with his arms stretched out. He probably looked like a kid to anyone walking past him. But if you were a resident of the town you would know better you would know that Izaya Orihara was not someone to be messed with or belittled. He had a reputation in Ikebukuro and it wasn't a good reputation.

Izaya finally stopped running down the streets when he reached his destination. He looked at his phone and smiled, he was right on time now all he had to do was wait.

2. Characters in this post:
    Kururi Orihara walked out of the library with her books in hand as she walked down the street to the candy shop on the corner. She walked in memorized by every thing it took her a moment t take it all in. She acted as if she had not been in here before even though she comes in almost once a week. She walked over to the gummy bears which were her favorite since she didn't really like any other candy. She grabbed a bag of them and walked to check out and paid for them with the last of her money.

She walked out of the store looking around wandering where to go now. She stood there and pandered for a few moments before deciding to go to a old park down the street that no one ever went to now, she sat on the swing and swung back and fourth.

3. Characters in this post:
    Izaya waited for what seemed like hours. he was sure he had set up a meeting to meet at the park so he could sell the information to his previous client but the guy doesn't seem to have wanted to show. Izaya took one more glance at his clock before he got up off the bench. oh well guess it was their own loss its not like he was going to charge a whole lot of money from the guy. Izaya started walking home when he noticed someone with black hair swinging in one of the swings. a smile stretched his lips when he realized who it was. The raven stuffed his hands in his pockets to look casual and then headed over there.

4. Characters in this post:
    Kururi kept swinging back in fourth thinking about everything as she looked out in the distance seeing someone walking. She could not tell who it was she stopped swinging and watched the person ready to run in case it was a someone dangerous she put her feet on the ground getting ready to go.

5. Characters in this post:
    Izaya kept walking until he felt he was close enough for her to hear him if he talked to her. "Hello Kururi no Mairu with you today i see" Usually izaya wouldn't talk to his sisters he would try as hard as he could to stay away from them but seeing one of his sisters without the other one caught his interest.

6. Characters in this post:
    Kururi looked at him "What is it to you, since when do you care about me or my sister?" She questioned. She always thought having a big brother would be great until she grew up and realized she would never have the big brother who cared for her that she really wanted.

7. Characters in this post:
    ((im so sorry iza chan is an asshole))
    "your right" izaya said shrugging with a smile sneaking onto his face "why would i care about two little sisters who are so messed up there so far from being normal" he stuffed his hands into his pockets and took a step back.

8. Characters in this post:
    (( It is fine hahah I know he can be))

"Yeah just walk away like the jerk you are, you never care about anyone and you never let anyone close to you. I hope you die a miserable and lonely death." I yelled at you get off the swing and walking away from you. "I always thought you would be the cool brother that would protect me when I was hurt and beat up all the mean boys who hurt me, but it turns out your just one of the mean boys who hurt me, but worse you don't even have to try all you have to do is exists and not talk to me and you hurt me." With that a tear rolls down my face and I walk away from you.

9. Characters in this post:
    Izaya doesn't walk away instead he follows her. "awww is little sister angry~" izaya said raising an eyebrow "you cant possibly say that i never hurt the mean guys who hurt you~" izaya said running around so that he was in front of her "why else do you think they went missing~"

10. Characters in this post:
    Kururi pushed her way around him . "I am not angry you idiot I am sad something you should know well seeing as how you make people feel this way all the time." She turned around to face him. "You only made those boys go missing because you didn't want to hear me cry and complain you did it out of annoyance not love for your own sister there is a big difference and you will never realize it." She turned back around whipped away her tears and kept walking with her head up high trying to seem perfectly fine and not broken on the inside.

11. Characters in this post:
    Izaya leaned back and slid his hands deeper into his pockets. He had never seen Kururi like this before, he could tell she was breaking on the inside. He had studied humans long enough to know. He wanted to apologize and comfort her but at the same time he believed doing so would show weakness and he had earned a reputation he decided he would like to keep. In the past he had promised himself that no one would see though his mask.

The black haired informant quickly griped Kururi's shoulder before she was out of his reach and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "if you need anything. give me a call" and with that he let go of her shoulder and backed up so he could turn on his heel and go in the opposite direction.

12. Characters in this post:
    Kururi scoffed at his attempt of being a brother. 'Please like I will ever want your help again your a monster just like those boys." She walked away not having anything else to say to him. She decided she should go home and get stared on her school work and have dinner before heading to bed. She walked back in the direction of her home.

Posts 1 to 12 of 12