Login to your account

Thread: AH Fandom RP

AH Fandom RP

So basically I am stupidly ingraind in the Achievement Hunter fandom, and I am in love with the Kings AU developed by gaelfox.tumblr.com (large image under spoiler, artwork by Gaelfox). Full image and notes from here: [original post]

Spoiler Spoiler

• Geoff doesn’t have a power other than keeping the other’s powers in check. He’s like Odin.
    • The white kerchief token on Jack’s right shoulder was given to him by Caiti
    • Michael carries both a diamond great sword and an iron gladius and can dual-wield.
    • Gavin and Jack both carry arrows, though Jack also has a bastard sword he swings around.
    • Ryan’s sporran carries animal feed
    • Ryan is essentially Aquaman
    • Griffin gave Geoff his fur-lined cactus-dyed robe
    • Gavin’s Creeper coattails are attached by button and can be taken off his vest if desired
    • Michael has two prominent scars on his face: one beneath his right eyebrow and one across the same cheek. He states it was from the bear he’s now wearing.
    • The skull painted on Jack’s breastplate is the skull of an Enderman

So my question is, maybe not at the moment, but down the road would anyone want to dick around and do a casual Achievement Hunter Kings AU fandom roleplay?