Login to your account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OOC : HEIST : DOMESTIC GANGSTERS

Important NPC
    That can definitely work as in a connection. Snow is pretty much clean... I say pretty much cause she is no longer a junkie bUT occasionally uses to keep the "coding" her mind is constantly thinking about in her brain shut up. Perhaps because of that past connection they generally keep apart from each other and talk with mild disinterest. Snow doesn't trust the dealer and visa versa???
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Yes! Exactly what I had in mind thank you
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

@Cow
    @Tika

I like the plan you two have set. I agree that Lenna and Monty would share a similar rank/status within the business as Monty and Eoin; as in Monty often treats Lenna like a second in command, sharing information, discussing business plans and so on (like you two said). Plus since Eoin and Monty aren't together, Monty uses Lenna as a personal confidant as much as she does him.

And you know Lenna makes for beautiful arm candy. Monty would 100% take Lenna as his plus one to all kinds of big city events, dinners, shows. He treats her like his Princess, spoils her and tries to give her the best of the best he possibly can. I figure Montgomery is stupidly smitten with her (alla*points to fanart).

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Spoiler Spoiler

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Spoiler Spoiler
    Last edited by Strude; 11-11-2014 at 03:04 AM.

Important NPC
    So for those who want, check out the journals. Lot's of texting. TEEHEE
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

INB4 Texts From Last Night: Los Odalis Edition

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Okay putting a hold on posting so we can clear a few things up. I'll write up a proper OOC discussion post when I get up sometime tomorrow . . . but I do feel like there is a lack of communication and we need to get a few things straight before we move on! Thanks for understanding everyone, this is just a tiny hiccup! ^____^
    Last edited by Strude; 11-11-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Since I didn’t want people waking up to the previous message and being all “OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED. OH NO!” I figured since I’m still awake I’ll make a proper post.

So here is the gist of what is about to happen:

Artemis, Snow, Matthew and Kersty are team one. They’re about to go to Tally’s server farm to gather the information Eoin and Monty need. Since Monty nor Eoin actually have any proof that Tally is up to anything. Team one’s job is to get the information they need to confirm their suspicions.

Lenna, Jesiz, Montgomery, and Eoin are team two. They’re about to go on a “dinner date” with Tally, talk shop if you will. This has not been stated official in-character, but the groundwork has be laid for this to happen via the Character Journals. Eoin and Tally have been exchanging a few texts to setup their meeting. You can read those text in Eoin and Tally’s journals (either or).

Currently with Cow’s post as it is, I think Jesiz will either meet the others later or will remain written out of the scene for the time being. Regrouping with everyone after team one and two are finished their work.

• Team one will be writing in the Less QQ More Pew Pew location.
    • Team two will be writing in the No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service . . . Dress Nice location.

If one scene finished before the other, whoever is done first will wait. For the most part everyone has a character involved in both scenes besides Princling and Nony (which can be fixed if needed).

For anyone who is willing I do run a Teamspeak server that Tika and I use to sit and chat. If you’re comfortable getting on mic you can join us there. The server IP is (sloppysecond.typefrag.com) there is no password needed. My TS server runs 24/7, I’m not on all the time but you can totally chat with me when I am.

Hey characters don’t be shy about interacting with other characters! Players make your characters ask question and gather information when they have the opportunity. Get physical, touch, poke, get in each others space (within reason!) but definitely interact more.

Oh and if you, the player, is confused or needs information just ask. I assume you guys are generally comfortable using your characters to figure things out. But if you feel you need to know more, if you need to plan just post in the OOC thread or message me on Skype (I have everyone added!)

Otherwise use your characters to get the information THEY NEED TO KNOW to function!

Thanks guys and trust me I ain’t mad. > w <

Addendum made to rule #3 of the roleplay:

• One on oneing is allowed under certain circumstances, within a locked location.

You may have noticed a location titled Odds Are Twenty-Three Four-To-One in the world tab. It is a Locked location that when you click it you are greeted with a (The posts are hidden because you do not have a key for "Odds Are Twenty-Three Four-To-One"!) message.

Well this is a location where Tika and I are working out a small scene between Monty and Eoin. Where Eoin expresses his suspicion of Tally and we establish the sexual tension between the two characters (that you all briefly glimpsed in the first scene).

If you and someone else in the RP want to work out a scene between your characters, you are welcome to ask for a locked location to be made.

Stipulations:

• All scenes must be canon to the story (true to source material).
    • A scene set in the past can not change the established canon (present events). Meaning you can play out how the source material was generated, but you can not chance or add more to it than what your characters know in the present timeline.
    • Scenes can not be set in the future.
    • Scenes can be set within the present.
    • Scene can involve more than two players (post length rule still applies).
    • Scenes can involve a single individual, so long as the individual is RPing two or more of their own characters and posting individually for each character (post length rule still applies).
    • Scenes can not stretch beyond what is necessary to established the information require of the scene.
      Meaning you can not turn your single scene into a extended multi-scene removed from canon.
    • Once a scene has fulfilled it's purpose it will be locked (no more posting) and opened for everyone to read.
    • Scene can be purely to develop a better relationship between two characters.
      Scenes can be purely sexual (we love to frick frack!)
      Scenes can be simple casual dinner conversations.
      Scenes can be used to tell a event in a set of characters past.

Last edited by Strude; 11-11-2014 at 01:45 PM.

Important NPC
    @cows go moo you think we could do a little email or text exchange between Eoin and Lenna? Something that happened two day prior to this meeting?

Oh and I'm gonna add you to Skype is that's alright.
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Yeah that's fine on both accounts Just message me with what you wanna do on Skype (:

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Important NPC
    Ok.. I think I added you properly but not sure. if I got it all wrong my Skype is Tikafire and you can adds me! OH! and I sent Lenna Text from Eoin already!
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Alright cool! I added you already just in case so we can talks and such. I'll respond to the email/text when I can and yeah!

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Important NPC
    Do you think you can make a location for Lenna and Eoin to have a brief encounter discussion about two days before the meeting?
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Sure what do you want it to be titled and I need a short description.

edit: location made and keys handed out!
    Last edited by Strude; 11-11-2014 at 10:03 PM.

IC UPDATE
    Odds Are Twenty-Three Four-To-One
    Scene completed and open for reading.

Lenna taking Polaroids of Monty and Eoin. Future events I think.
    Spoiler Spoiler

For anyone feeling up to playing with some post layouts.
    Feel free to use them or not.

I made SMS layouts for every character in the RP.
    I will make layouts for any new characters too.
    There is an Unknown layout for unknown numbers!

GET LAYOUTS HERE

Important NPC
    So I was weird and decided that everyone needed a phone number... if I missed someone let me know. They are in the Journal thread under General Notes.
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

Finally posted after a busy weekend and replied to Ambrose's txt!

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Awesome I got no posting done either. Busy weekend of recording and my car broke. Battery was completely shot. Took us over an hour to get it out on f the car too, damn bolts were stripped. Fixed now, but it was a pain not having a car.

OH MY GOSH NOT DEAD! >D

Been busy working on a project that started to take for this weekend. So been off doing that in full to get what I need done . . . @____@

BUT some posts, I got some posts out. Sorry for the brief disappearance everyone.

Still got two more posts to write.

Important NPC
    I posted once too! I'm working on the wording for two of them. I really don't want this to die out! I'm loving the story. I hope everyone is doing well!
    ~Enjoy the Journey~

All good. I've been winding down, but also trying to get packed up since Thanksgiving break is coming up! I'll be heading back home and trying to keep my family busy starting Wednesday so I won't be posting til the start of December since I need to also finish my lab reports and scholarship essay.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Sorry for taking so long. Playing catch up with school right now so my brain's more or less fried

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

It's okay I think we all had things come up. I know I've been off being my lovely anti social, avoid everything stressed out self.

I'll see about getting to my posts soon. I have a shitty meeting tomorrow, so maybe once that is aside I can go back to not caring the RPing! >D