Login to your account

HEIST - Closed

Life is tough for a gangster, even tougher for sickeningly domestic, gun toting crew of gangsters from the quaint American city of Los Odalis.......

Tags: blood, domestic, gangster, guns, sex, sexuality, violence

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Strude

Created: 11-01-2014, 05:37 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: HEIST

1. Characters in this post:
    Snow frowned at Kersty, a slight wrinkling showing at her brow. The idea of being alone in enemy territory terrified her. Her stubborn streak wouldn't let Kersty know that.

"Yeah I'm okay with that. Technically, Artie is in my ear so I won't really have to go it alone. Besides, you two don't know shit about server farms, so it's safer for all our hides if you just stay out and patrol." Snow talked a good game but the sour taste in her mouth and slight churning in her belly meant she didn't feel it. When this job was don, she was just going to curl up in the corner with her crack pipe and computer for a whole week.

She headed around the back of the building, sure that Kersty and Matthew would follow her. The entire area looked empty, no warm bodies or guards. You would think the servers would be better protected. Unless the security system was impenetrable or some idiot newb forgot to lock up.

"something seems off here. Artie, do you see anyone at all besides Kerderp and Sharky?" she asked quietly as she pressed against the wall near the backdoor to the building, the churning sensation becoming a burning sensation in her esophagus. Her heart hammered so loud she was sure Artie could hear it over the comm. She shuffled from foot to foot waiting for Kersty and Matthew. How was it that she was here first, weren't they right behind her.

2. Characters in this post:
    Kersty followed a short distance behind Snow taking a left when he neared the building, leaving Snow behind to move towards the server room. Kersty walked slowly around the perimeter toward the lit office, very carefully ascending the stairs to the building. The heavy steel doors with the reinforced windows opened with a clank and wheeze of old, air piston hinges. The sound made Kersty cringe, his stomach turning on itself at the thought of getting caught. Kersty had asked for the building to be mostly empty, but not so much so that it appeared suspicious. It meant someone, Kersty hoped someone he knew, was in the building somewhere. The server farms weren’t exactly packed, for good reason, but they were still manned by techs with guns.

Kersty clicked his radio at the sound of Snow’s quite voice. “It’s fine Snow babe, I’m by the office checking for geeks and nerds to herd!” He said over the radio as quietly as he could, while listening to the rooms around him. His back was pressed to the wall watching the hall for any signs of movement.

In the furthest office Stiles set his headphones done and looked to his phone. There were no new messages from the bosses, the last one an hour old reading simply: “Clear out, watch for Montgomery’s men.” Stiles wasn’t sure what was going down, but he didn’t argue instead clearing out most personnel from the farm. Sending techs all over the city to handle minor technical issues that had long been in need of tending, now was as good a time as any.

The sound of a hushed male voice did catch the technician’s attention though. It was faint but clearly a voice that Stiles did not recognize. He sat his desk with his hand reaching for his weapon. Do I say something? He wondered to himself.

“So don’t worry Snow, just go get your smart computer stuff done. Meet you just outside.” Kersty finished as calmly as he could, his brain rushing to fill in the blanks where he knew questions would come about the state of this particular server farm, it wasn’t like Tally to leave a place like this as empty as it was. Kersty worried they’d been setup. “Kay?” He pushed for a reply.

Stiles stood from his desk, gun in hand, and moved toward the door to peek out the window past the blinds.

3. Characters in this post:
    Snow bit her lip, her stomach clenching nervously as she listened to Kersty, "okay... alright I'm heading in to the building" she inched closer her gun poised to shoot if she came to any trouble. A trembling hand reached out, turned the handle and pushed the door inwards.

THe shadows filled the room, a strange eerie blue glow emerged from the many server towers. The only sound was the whiting and clicking of the beautiful machines. Snow suppressed a hitch in her throat as she practically teared up at the sight. "I'm in." She whispered as she inched her way inside.

She pulled free the thumb drive and headed to an obscure location. She plugged it in and took a deep breath, "alright... it's done. Start the sequence and we shook be linked in enough to pull out what we need" she stood a little sad to be leaving such a beautiful sight. She head out of the room and took in a shudderING breath, now to get out.

4. Characters in this post:
    Eoin watched her as she thumbed through the notes withat such disinterest. Frowning, he plucked the book from her hand and turned the pages until he found the first discrepancy. His finger slid down the sheet of paper until he found what he was looking for and stopped.

"Here is the first one here," he responded, "if you look here, I have the amount I bought here. The actual delivery here. It's missing those weapons. Again, here, here, here and here." He responded, looking up at her trying to find some tell. Tally was very good at being closed off, difficult to read.

Adeon smiled at the kitchen staff as he looked around at the prepared food. He found the steaks Adeon had ordered, pulled out a powder from his pocket and sprinkled it over the food. He chuckled a little as he moved away from it.

"It smells delicious, chef. Excellent work as always." He threaded his way through the kitchen to the wine rack at the back. He hummed and ha we'd until he found the bottle he was looking for.

"Ah, here it is." He grabbed the wone from the rack, "ah hee it is" he grabbed the bottle and strolled from the kitchen with bottle in hand.

"Sorry that took so long, they couldn't find the bottle you wanted at first but I managed to scrounge one up." He winked at Tally as he took his seat.

5. Characters in this post:
    With the others heading into the building, Artemis remained on the lookout hidden from general view. Zir eyes flicking between screen and the compound’s windows. If there was movement inside, ze would see it. The lights were on which only made it easier. The night air wasn’t even that chilly, but a shiver ran along his spine. There was something off, but he couldn’t quite place what was wrong. There was radio silence. Paranoia tended to settle in that way. Ze chewed at the inside of zir lip. Ze was a damn good shot, so if something went wrong ze had their backs.

“You’re clear. I don’t see a thing.” Artemis spoke over the radio, keeping her voice down. Kersty would be there if something happened on the inside, but Artie wasn’t going to hold her breath. Shit went down even when they thought they had the advantage. It was better to stay calm. The building appeared empty, so if a trap was set something was bound to happen by now. There was another bout of silence until Snow announced she was done. Artemis started the sequence, easily handling the program. “Got it, get your ass out of there.”

Zir eyes flicked up to the windows. Was that movement? It was hard to tell from this angle. Shit, this was just what they needed. “I’d make it quick, Snow.”

6. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

7. Characters in this post:
    "You spoil them far too much dear," Lenna whined, "they're still kids you know."

Tally and her crew were...young to say the least. Not in age, but in experience. It seemed condescending coming from a woman only four years older but the way the ginger conducted herself reminded Lenna of young teenagers rather than full-grown adults. Even their name, Little Sunshine, was a reminder of childhood (although the black woman was sure it was intentional). She did a great many things intentionally and being childish was only one of them. She clasped one of Montgomery's hands under the table, feeling the tension in the room rise.

Monty loved a great many things and being coveted was one of them. Lenna wasn't stupid and Ambrose wasn't a liar. He set the terms of their one-sided monogamy very clearly when they first got together and by the time that Lenna had known him, she already knew why. He hated having things get away from him, having things belong to other people in fact.

Eoin kicked off the meeting by revealing one of the many discrepancies in shipping, not wanting to give anything away while attempting to read Tally for her own signs of faltering.

"Strange isn't it?" Lenna asked as Adeon approached with a bottle in his hand, "Lorenzo was such a smart man. How did he manage such egregious errors?"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 91 to 97 of 97