Login to your account

HEIST - Closed

Life is tough for a gangster, even tougher for sickeningly domestic, gun toting crew of gangsters from the quaint American city of Los Odalis.......

Tags: blood, domestic, gangster, guns, sex, sexuality, violence

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Closed

Creator: Strude

Created: 11-01-2014, 05:37 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 97

Thread: HEIST

1. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

2. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

3. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

4. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

5. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

6. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

7. Characters in this post:
    Snow grinned at the two ahead before she turned to Artemis and handed zyr, her precious laptop.

"Once I've plugged in the port drive it should immediately let you in to their servers. find the financial's and we'll be set. I'm sure you'll be able to handle my software."

snow bit her lip, she didn't much like leaving her laptop with anyone but, she contended, the view of Matthew's backside would more than make up for it. She gave her braid a sharp tug before she joined the other two.

"So, we are going to leave Artemis at the rendezvous point and you two are going to get me in to the building. She going to be on my open comm the entire time so things don't get too crazy, plus if we need a fast out there is an entire map of this compound right on my desktop." she placed her hand to her ear for a sound check, "Arty.. can you hear me?" she adjusted the mic in her belt, made sure she had the port drive and her gun where she could get at them.

8. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

9. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

10. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

11. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

12. Characters in this post:
    With the perfect dress and the perfectly curled hair, Lenna could say with confidence that she'd outshone any other person in the vicinity, female or otherwise. At her side was the man who had been leading her for the past fifteen years and likely fifteen more if he kept being so damn affectionate.

"And you're going to have the privilege of taking it off too," she smirked.

She returned his kiss with one of her own on his opposite cheek, letting her fingers linger as Monty's own teased the hem of her dress. She very nearly cursed the fact that she had worn such a long dress. I have such long legs and I'm here with fabric nearly to my knees. What kind of life am I living?

When Eoin approached the table she switched her gaze to him, shooting a warm smile as he took his place at Montgomery's right. He was indeed the boss's right hand, but now he could do more than sit stiffly whenever there was a meeting. Lenna knew that the pup wasn't very affectionate, but she assumed that he would at least comfortable with the occasional brush or stroke that Monty liked to do.

"I guess she's trying to be fashionably late like all up and coming gang leaders."

13. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

14. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

15. Characters in this post:
    Montgomery lit up at the bold promise his fingers sliding along the edge Lenna’s dress, over the top curve of her thigh and down the outer side before pulling away. He was a letch, but he wasn’t a chauvinistic pig with no respect for Lenna he would never disrespect her person by getting overly handsy in a way she did not condone. He knew she was certainly a bold woman, there was a time and place though and a meeting with Tally was not it.

“We do like to put on a show,” He replied warmly, gesturing to the table and empty seats. “Going to sit Pup?” He loved the way the pet name left his lips, it had been a pleasure he kept hidden all these years never using it unless in secret speaking with Lenna. Saying aloud gave Montgomery a soft tingle, reminding him of last night.

16. Characters in this post:
    Artemis took the laptop with careful hands. Snow’s attachment to it was clear as day. Nothing would happen to it. Ze was nowhere near as skilled as Snow, ze could easily navigate through a piece of a software. “I’m sure I won’t have any problems,” he said with a smile. It really would be a shame if ze found evidence of thievery. It had been good, easy business; the kind that she preferred. Ze hoped that this would lead to clear trail for some answers.

As he joined the others, ze was immediately surveying what he could see of the compound. It felt like a relief to see it was relatively small building. The compound looked clear with no one on the premises. There was no doubt that the three would be able to get in and out without having to shoot anyone. The plan sounded solid. There was less of a chance of being caught if ze was out of sight.

Artemis touched her fingers to the ear piece when it crackled alive. “I can hear you loud and clear.” Communication between them was going to be key, especially if anything went wrong. The weight of his gun and knife were almost comforting. "Let's get this over with." The sooner they were in and out the better.

17. Characters in this post:
    Offering his arm to Tally, Adeon grinned, "Looking as lovely as ever." He always thought this was the best part of his job. His good looks and jovial manner, not to mention long history with Tally, always seemed to land him on the arm of the very beautiful Tally Huntington.

Tonight he wore his Armani suit with his hair appropriately styled, mussed up with a strong hold gel. He had even taken the time to shave and splash on his olde spice aftershave.

He led them in to the restaurant and was instantly glad he had insisted on joining Tally. she would have been completely outnumbered.

"You still think this is a good idea?" He leaned in close, speaking near her ear, smiling as a gentleman should, "Seems to me like Eoin is setting a trap to lure you here." Of course, they both knew that was exactly what this was. A distraction to keep them all occupied while Monty's minions tried to find proof that Tally was skimming off the top.

18. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

19. Characters in this post:

Tally hooked her arm through Adeon’s holding him close to her side, smiling to the hostess as they passed into the bowels of the restaurant. The young woman gave them a sweet smile, lips the shape of a tiny heart painted deep red. Tally returned the smile with one of her own and rested her head against Adeon’s shoulder as he spoke.

“It is never a good idea to cross Montgomery love,” she whispered back to him, squeezing the arm between hers. “It’s the best we can do on such short notice though. If Montgomery intends to move then we follow his lead and dance.” She forced them to pause before reaching the table, slipping her arm free to step in front of Adeon.

Her second in command was a handsome man, tidy and neat with a disarming smile that left her breathless. There were very few people Tally had ever fallen in love with, Adeon had been one of them. She loved his strength, his resolve, but most of all she adored his loyalty to her. Like Montgomery with Eoin, Tally had Adeon.

She adjusted Adeon’s collar, taking a greedy moment to brush her knuckles along his jaw. “If this goes south promise me you have a plan.” She murmured for only him to hear.

20. Characters in this post:
    Eoin turn to Monty, curling his lip back in a pleased grin. He pulled the chair back from the table and settled in the seat, hand brushing slightly against Monty's leg. Boldly he winked at the man before he sat back in his chair.

He liked the fact that Monty ordered for him, picking out a meal was a headache he didn't want to contend with, especially since the menu was in french. He'd probably end up ordering the entire chicken side of the menu by accident.

Gazing up across the table to the right he immediately recognized the red hair of Tally and her arm candy, Adeon. "Glad you could join us!" he raised his voice a little loud to get their at attention.

Adeon rested his hands on Tally's hips as Eoin spoke, leaning in to kiss her neck just below her ear.

"If things go south, we could always have the kitchen make something special and nab us a bargaining chip." he whispered to her before allowing her to turn to the guests already seated

"Eoin, Lenna." he paused to pull out the chair for Tally, "Montgomery." he flashed the man his winning smile.

"Don't we all look debonair tonight? Especially you Montgomery, you have this... glow about you." his eyes cut to Eoin briefly, "You all do, Celebrating?"

Eoin scoffed, "Needing a well deserved night out." He strategically placed the books on the table, right near Tally's elbow, "perhaps a little business before dinner arrives?" He didn't like Adeon. The man was always smiling, Eoin wondered if he did that while pressing a gun to someone's head. creepy.

As if to prove Eoin's suspicions Adeon grinned, "I'll order the wine."

21. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

22. Characters in this post:
    The subtle touches and the not-so-subtle brushes were proof that the three of them were all on the same page, all concentrated on fulfilling each other's emotional needs and keeping each other safe as far as the meeting went. Truthfully, Lenna hadn't been given the dirty details about the night before (nor had she planned on asking for them) but whatever took place assured Lenna that her "lecture-them-to-confess" method of counseling still held true.

In the distance Tally and Adeon, her second-in-command, approached the table with an almost criminal elegance as though she wasn't aware that she was late. Eoin boldly greeted them as Adeon pulled a chair out for Tally (He's quite the gentleman isn't he?), allowing Lenna time to think as well as answer the two.

"A good day's work deserves a celebration wouldn't you agree?" she asked.

The African-American woman discreetly checked her phone, but no news of Huntington had come in aside from heading to the restaurant (already known) and the informant who ratted on Kersty was yet to be identified by face. Jen was lagging, but just this once Lenna might forgive her. They had Tally here while the others were scoping out her estate and hopefully getting work done so she merely needed to play the part of the alluring, vaguely suspicious arm candy of one Ambrose Montgomery.

"Should we order wine already Adeon?" she asked with a smirk, "we've barely gotten to the books."

23. Characters in this post:
    Montgomery smiled up at Adeon, the slight curve of his lips a bitter looking line across his face, his eyes held no happiness seeing Adeon in front of him or the way he handled Tally. Of all of Montgomery’s lovers Tally was the only one that never agreed to Montgomery’s policies. She willingly held relationships with people beyond Montgomery’s control or knowledge. She was independent of him, not reliant of his love and affection, uncaring whether Montgomery simmered in his jealousy. Adeon was a thorn in his side, he was Tally’s true love, partner in almost every way that Montgomery never was and would never be allowed to be. He hated the man for it.

“Oh Lenna love, I think wine would be wonderful. Get something classy, a nice cabernet sauvignon if you wouldn’t mind. Eoin and I are having a stake.” Montgomery settled back in his seat and watched Adeon guide Tally to her seat. She sat down with a soft knowing smile, she knew the tension the men shared and she loved to watch it play out.

“A cabernet sauvignon would be delicious, something from Beaulieu Vineyard if they have it Adeon.” Tally reached a hand up and gripped Adeon’s arm at the elbow. “Go to the kitchen and make sure it’s an unopened bottle. I want something fresh.”

Montgomery nodded his agreement, looking over to the books on the table. Tally waved off her second and also looked to the books. “I see you came prepared,” she noted taking one of the books off the top and flipping it open. “If it is business you want to talk then let’s get to it. What exactly are you so concerned with Eoin, which shipment has your numbers mixed up?” She flipped through the pages toward the back of the book, eyes skimming over each page with a disinterested and unconcerned look on her face.

24. Characters in this post:
    Kersty clicked his tongue against the back of his teeth resting his weight against Matthew. “Kid them two been fucking since the dawn of time. Thing is about romances like theirs they’re never healthy or some fucked up bullshit.” He scratched a hand through the kid’s hair. “Them two can’t possibly be sane people doing the work we do, just imagine that between the god damn sheets. I bet she wrecks that dick and leaves him crying into the sheets.” Kersty chuckled to himself and pushed off Matthew, shoving the kid in front of him with his hair in Matthew’s hair.

“The fucker is sleeping with us both Matty, how much of a mental case is Monty dating shark week and serial killer magoo!” Kersty looked over to his side at Snow. “Think it’s a good idea to leave one of us alone? I mean this place looks fucking dead, but you never know who is going to show up.”

Kersty flicked his eyes over his shoulder at Artemis and pursed his lips together. “I know Arty is a good shot, I trust the white bombshell, but that leaves one of us to patrol around alone. You okay with that beautiful?” Kersty hooked his hands into his pockets, leaving the implicit questions of ‘you okay going alone for a tiny bit’ lingering in the air, because he knew she knew that Matthew was going to be at hip the entire time.

25. The content of this post is hidden because you do not have a key for "UTAS UTS-15 (NSFW READ)"!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 61 to 90 of 97