Login to your account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [HIATUS] INTEREST CHECK | Ombre Fragment

One dude, one chick. Yes, that's perf.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

OUR POETRY WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND IT WILL WITHSTAND ALL THAT HATER'S HEAT.

Eew, I don't want to be something lame like a damsel-in-distress. Just kidding, I'll do whatever I can to help. But, like, I don't know what to do with her design. Is she going to be kind of just... there? Does she even know what's going on??

If you mentioned this somewhere and I missed it, I'm so sorry. I'm reading and rereading to make sure I'm not missing it, but... maybe I missed it anyway?? orz

EDIT :

Names should make sense, be easy to pronounce, read and write for others.
    WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

Why you gotta hate on the... D'winraheal(??)... fuck, what was their names?? lolololol.

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-30-2014 at 11:14 PM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

I ain't hating on them. I'm hating on Yakimarutangnisha!

and for the half penumbra and half human girl the only thing mentioned is that "team of young Le Veneur with the task of keeping her in check". So pretty much anything is game, but in general I would say she knows what she is, she knows how dangerous she can be, she doesn't really tell anyone and no one really understands how dangerous she can be.

Have you watched Kyoukai No Kanata?

I can feel the hate. S'cool though, truth is, even I don't know how to spell their last name and I'm their creator, haha.

orz

Alright, that sounds do-able. Probably. I'll give it a whirl and we'll check it then. But, no, I haven't seen that anime. ):

EDIT ; Does the girl have to be part of the hunters or can she just be a regular human?

Last edited by joonsexual; 10-30-2014 at 11:34 PM.

TUMBLR.

This RP is basically a bastardization of that anime. *nods*

You don't have to take the role if you don't want, but if you do it's pretty much an open book. I mean in the end you're the most powerful person in this RP, so you have that going for the character! >D

I plan to play the one person that knows something, just to help along.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

HEY. HEY. It isn't hate, it's strong loathing.

Nah, I'll give this a whirl. I'll definitely let you know if I can't work it though, lol.

If they were real people, they'd be sad to hear that. Or not. I'm not sure they know how to feel sad, lol. ):

TUMBLR.

Awesome. I'm going to work on my profile the next day or two. Not sure if I'm going to drink tomorrow or not. If not then I'll work on it. @______@

since i think everone is watching this thread, and may not yet be watching the OOC thread.

i wanted to let everyone know i decided something right now. companions can talk if you want them to. that is all thank you.

I vanished for a bit and I'm trying to catch up on stuff. Noticed the OOC thread for this locked, hence coming here. Is this RP still happening or is it on hold as you've got your Heist story in progress. Just trying to determine if I need to finish Tiff or not. Thanks!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    I vanished for a bit and I'm trying to catch up on stuff. Noticed the OOC thread for this locked, hence coming here. Is this RP still happening or is it on hold as you've got your Heist story in progress. Just trying to determine if I need to finish Tiff or not. Thanks!
    Yeah this RP is not happening. I am REALLY into my Heist roleplay, and it's moving really well. I'm totally not in the mood for whatever this RP was going to be! >D

You can always join the heist RP, but it does move fast. It's a lovely little active RP. > w <

Got plans for bad guys and crazy shit happening, even though we're still on the first like major event of the RP! >D

It's great though.