Login to your account

Thread: The WTF Dream Journal.

Red face The WTF Dream Journal.

Yes peeps, this is exactly what the titles says, a place where we all can share our awesome and twisted little dreams (or nightmares if you feelin' edgy). Let's try to update this everytime you wake up and dream up some epic random cool stuff, with cats shooting bacon laser outta their heads or speaking bagel that is also your boss.

Rules:
    1- No BS. Come on, only write what you dreamed, this is not a writing showcase.
    2- Err have fun, post often, sleep well.

Let's see who goes first! ^^

I had a dream my not-very-affectionate friend hugged me because they thought I was a super rare unicorn.

My boyfriend (sharing b/c I thought this was funny) dreamed that some hooded guy was chasing him down an alley and was holding something (bf thought it was a knife). When the hooded guy finally caught up, he was like "are you okay? Do you want some Oreos?" and pulled the six pack of Oreos he had hidden in his sleeve
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

@Cows Haha I can imagine, "Stay away from you what do you want!", "I just..", "NO! Don't hurt me", "bbbut I only wanna give you some Oreo >"<

Okay so I had one hell of a sleep paralysis session :\
    God it sucked, I was just stuck immovable and terrified, stuck in a loop of waking up within dreams, at one point I got up and banged my head against the wall fully aware it was a dream, it was a vivid nightmare... Hate it.

Agreed. Sleep paralysis is the worst >_<
    I've only ever had it in my eyes (idk why) so I always freak out and think I'm going blind. I can't imagine having it died to the rest of me.
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

My dream was about driving and castles last night. I remember something about kings and mountains.

This is what happens after you drive through the Rockies for 12hrs. @____@'

This is such a cool idea!

So, as far as dreams go, I had this dream a few nights ago. I think I was being chased (the set-up is not important and I don't really remember it anyway) and, at some point, I tripped and fell through the ground. Like, I smashed through the ground because, apparently, it was glass or glass-like. The next thing I know (or can remember, I guess) is that I'm in my own room, on my bed, and I'm "awake." Obviously, I'm not, but I think I'm awake.

I get up, I go downstairs and, instead of thinking anything was weird, I just accepted the fact that the first floor of my house was remade to look like my workplace. I go to my desk, I turn on my computer, and I planned to finish up my proposal for next week's meeting. The moment I turned on my computer, I hear this click, and, suddenly, the machine explodes. It explodes upward, in an impossible column. Like, imagine a geyser shooting out, that's what the explosion of the computer looked like.

Instead of being afraid for my life, I'm panicking over the fact that I've lost all the work I've done and I'll probably have to stay up late for a few nights to recoup what I had lost. I think I might have been crying, but I wake up and I'm definitely sweating and crying.

Worst dream ever. Probably not a dream, but a nightmare. Terrifying. For the curious, I immediately opened my laptop and saved a spare copy on google drive, drop box, copy, and every other online storage device I knew of. Then I was unable to sleep, so I decided that 4AM was a good time to go out for a run.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

My dream last night I spent the entire time calculating speed. I just remember being with someone, a dark figure and constantly thinking about speed calculations (to the point where I would wake up a little and roll over in bed). It was really strange.

I am so absolutely into this. I almost always remember my dreams, and now I have a fun place to write them down and see what others dream up as well. Too often do I relay my dreams and get a response like, "I don't dream, or I don't think I dream."

This is the most recent one I can remember, but I'll do a better job explaining from now on if I write these after I wake up. But anyway, I was at work (I unfortunately dream about work far too often.) And my manager (who I loathe) was fighting with me over an idea to add a carnival department to the store. I very seriously argued my points, like there isn't enough space in our store and we don't have enough money in the pay budget to hire people to take care of the animals and man the rides. I just remember this argument being very heated and serious, and never once being like WHY ARE WE ADDING A CARNIVAL TO A WALMART?!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I actually have a clear memory of this dream:

Last night I dreamed I was in Vancouver and I was the Popes daughter. We were staying in some multi-floor house with a ridiculous floor plan and weaving halls. I had a personal guard too that I couldn't manage to ditch, but it wasn't so bad until the one morning, I remember being in a school with my personal guard and the school was attacked by a gunman. I remember being separated from my guard and I ended up in a room with big pane windows. Outside the room I saw a scene unfold, two S.W.A.T members pulled another man around the corner of the building out of sight. The young man had been shot and the two team members were trying to help him but he appeared to be dying.

I was scared and I remembered grabbing something solid like I was going to smash open the window, but I stopped when I realized that would attract the gunman to the S.W.A.T guys position.

Next thing I know my guard comes in and tells me the men from outside are bringing someone into the room. It is the shot man and they lay him down. As they do they inspect his wounds and one of the S.W.A.T guys determine there is nothing that can be done to save this man, for some reason they can't get an ambulance to the area, so we begin to keep the man company as he slowly dies of his injury.

The dream shifts and it's been hours and I begin to realize this man isn't dying, not fast anyway, not only that but I feel very strongly that he lives. I begin to cry and hide my face telling the other S.W.A.T members that he can survive that we just need to get to a hospital. I say this very strongly, but my guard tells me that they know what they're doing.

There is a large amount of food in the room now and the S.W.A.T guys are picking tiny chicken bones out of the meat on the table. They plan to feed it to their dying man so he chokes to death, claiming it is faster than what he's dying from now. I ask them what the hell they're doing that for they just need to get this guy to a hospital, that he can survive if they stop this silliness.

They don't listen and the next thing I know I'm outside the school where it is slightly snowy and icy. I have no shoes on but I am wearing socks. Beside me is the shot man, he tells me he's slowly dying but he'll protect me. I yell at him that we're going to get him to a hospital that he can't dye and we begin this trek.

Except for some reason he gets ahead of me and is fast than me because of his training. I get upset that I am so slow because I'm only in socks and my feet are so cold on the ice. I decide to run ahead of him down the road.

I end up wondering the streets for a while and I come to a intersection of sorts that I attempt to cross. Getting to one side I realize I misjudged the sidewalk and I have to climb a dirt wall with a tiny path, that dead ends at a raging river at the bottom of a cliff.

Somewhere in here I will the ground to raise up and I climb over the lip to some sidewalk and the house I live in.

I get to the house to find my shoes, but I also get informed by my family members that I am moving to Ottawa, but I won't be returning to Alberta to pack my things. I am told I need to call my mother that she is arraigning to have our stuff packed and shipped to Ottawa, and that I will be leaving Vancouver going straight there.

So I call my mom and she tells me what she told the packers to grab. She lists of some books, a couple DVD box sets I don't care about, and I'm getting very angry. Not only must I get this man I left at the side of the road to the hospital, I need to make sure the movers get my stuff to Ottawa.

I am so very upset I have to move to Ottawa, but I'm also very revealed that I am moving there, like it's a huge change but I'm ready to enjoy it.

Some angry phone calls later and some panicked discussion about the fact that I hadn't cleaned my room before leaving to Vancouver and that there was underwear on the floor and the movers would have to pick it up to bring it to Ottawa. I have my packing settled and I return to my original task, the shot man.

So I am in my house I am avoiding trying to be seen, ducking a weaving through halls and up steps, over dark balconies and down old, stone stairwells until I get to this basement room where I find the chauffeurs and their many cars.

They pull in the two primary cars, but their windows are all shot out. They give me little laughs and we stand around, but I'm getting irritated I need to escape back to the man. So I ask main chauffeur if there is a car I can take?

He laughs, all the chauffeurs laugh and he goes over to a car and opens it up. All the while reminding me to drive on the left hand side of the road, we aren't in Canada (not sure when that changed, but it did!)

He steps aside and it's a baby seat with wheels. All the chauffeurs break into hysterical laughter, it's so damn funny they all ignore me.

This makes me angry. I need to get to the shot man, he needs to get to the hospital, and vaguely I begin to think I love this man.

This is where it gets foggy and I really only remember waking up, but also brief snippets of being on public transit and discussions about Ottawa.

THAT MY FRIENDS IS LAST NIGHTS DREAM!
    Last edited by Strude; 11-06-2014 at 04:43 PM.