Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Pilgrim

Howdy and welcome to the OOC thread for Pilgrims of Ith. If you wanna join or have any questions, ask away here or send me a pm and if you have any ideas for the world, feel free to share em. If you just wanna chat, that's fine too, only don't go causing any trouble. Hope you have fun around here.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 09-28-2014 at 07:33 AM.

*wind blows as a tumbleweed rolls across the thread* Hello? Is there anyone here?

Yup yup! Just had a crazy week/weekend so I'm just now catching up. @_@ How've you been?

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Likewise busy. My dad threatened to kick me out of the house if I didn't look for a job, so that's what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. Honestly, I'm surprised it didn't happened sooner.

Anyways, just a little side note, the caravan gang aren't going to have a clue about who Hannibal is on account of them being from Tomovard itself. Local trips only, they don't know anything about Nibaru other than the fact that its capital burned and the rest of its cities were conquered. I'm not sure if Hannibal's been around in Tomovian territory before, but if he has, he wouldn't be aware of it, so he's basically a strange dude in a strange land. Tomovard also has a different way of life from Nibaru, including views on the sanctity of life, so there'll be a bit of culture shock too I might reckon. Just thought you should know because, well...

And sorry if I've been making you wait, Moo, I'll be writing my post in the Prairie right now.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 10-15-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Aaaaaand I posted. Y'know, I keep telling myself I won't write long posts, but then I do. Anyways, it's your turn now, Moo. Hope you have fun with your charry's response.

Longer = more material to work with <3
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

Our roleplay got featured, WOO!

So what do we have in store for us next? Anything exciting :3

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Yeah, I'm just having a bit of a writer's block problem atm. As far as hiatuses go, this is actually pretty standard for me, so don't worry. I will post eventually. As for what happens next, I had this fun little idea of Hagen recognizing Hannibal's accent as being Nibaran. He won't bring it up right now, because Ralph is going to be super pissed that Hannibal's preventing him from avenging his father, but afterwards when things cool down, that's going to be an interesting thing to discuss.

Also, lately I've been doing some world building with a couple of friends, but nothing solid yet, soooo... I'll just get posting then.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 11-17-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Well, Moo, I finally posted in Prairie. Sorry again for the wait, I got super addicted to Dragon Age: Origins. It's old, but gold and now that I've finished the game, I'm free to post again.

To everyone in general, if it's not clear by now, I'll say it here. You can really go at your own pace here, so no pressure. Zip, nada, none. Ya'll have your own lives, so do I, well, lack thereof. That said, I have really lame excuses for not posting sometimes, so if I'm ever not posting when you want me to (looking at you, rum), you have my full permission to bug me about it.

Dum de doo
    Last edited by enkerzed; 12-23-2014 at 04:54 PM.