A hundred years after the apocalypse, life has begun anew and adventurers emerge from their homes to wander the once desolated lands of Ith. Much has been lost, but there is also much to be found for those with intrepid hearts and like leaves on the wind, these wanderers scatter across the world...

A different kind of after the end story, this roleplay is a medieval magical fantasy with little in the way of plot, information about the world, its locations, inhabitants and environs, and it's an open world sandbox type of rp, which I know not so many people are so fond of on this site.

With all that said, why join the rp? Perhaps for the very reasons I just described, because it has so much potential to be more than it is right now and with YOUR help - yes you, the player - we could make something grand here.

You decide where your characters came from and what the place might be like, you decide where your character might be heading and you create your own thread in the great tapestry that this story could become. If you have ideas to add to the world, share them freely and it will be so as long as they don't clash with what's already set.

This roleplay will be an adventuring type of roleplay and it will most likely be character driven, which - I find that if given the chance - may turn out to be the best kind of story. So go on, give it a chance and see where it goes.