Login to your account

Hells Game

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"......

Tags: games, gore, hell, hells games, horrer, magic, supernatural

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: 101blackskys

Created: 09-19-2014, 05:21 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC
Place:       Character:

Game Log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 65

Thread: Hells Game

1. Characters in this post:
    She sits on a railing waiting and watching for gamers and demons to come in

2. Characters in this post:
    He slowly comes up behind the young demon girl his sword dragging behind him moving the red dirt as he walked. "Such a horrid sight" he says softly letting the words seep out his mouth "I wonder which one will die first" there was no emotion in his voice it was completely lifeless "I can't wait to hear them cry in agony as I slowly cut them apart"

3. Characters in this post:
    She turns around looking at the demon giving him grin "I like your attitude " for the first time even for meeting some one she puts her troubles behind her and try's to be nice ...."I'm jade storms nice to meet you on this fine day of hell .... *she slowly looks away with a frown now

4. Characters in this post:
    He looks down at her with a lazy eye. He wondered if he should say something or give her his name. but what would giving her his name do, she would judge him. he was the most heated demon in Hell, because of him being half human. But yet again why should he care he never cared for his human half or his hore of a mother who seduced his father. "I'm Damon Alagatorez, Lucifers dog but I'm pretty sure you already knew that."

5. Characters in this post:
    Nice to meet she says softly with a small smile (no ones seen her smile) she jumps Down from the railing in front of you now *she gives a sigh and still looks down* it's not my job to judge you she says in a low kind voice * (she's never been so nice)

6. Characters in this post:
    He gives her a weird look she was weird he wondered if it was because she acted differently them other demons."your weird" he stayed straight out. He ment no offense he said it out of curiosity. Afterwords he slowly turned his head away.

7. Characters in this post:
    "Ya ... I guess Iam " *she frowns fighting tears she doesn't cry though* (she only means to be nice and trying to at least make one friend she struggles with this with herself)

8. Characters in this post:
    He wondered if he was horrible. He didn't have emotions so maybe he was. After dwelling on the idea of being horrible he wondered if it would be fun to pretend he did have emotions, he wondered if he should start with remorse. "I'm...u..uhh...sorry" he stayed tripping over his words as he tried to bring them out. Damn he was bad at this

9. Characters in this post:
    (She hangs her head still she grabs your wrist) "will you please be my friend............ I've been so lonely since I lost my older brother......"

10. Characters in this post:
    A sense of fear overwhelmed him, he pulls his hand away from hers. He might not know other emotions but fear was one he knew really well being trapped in the same room as satan. "Alright I'll be your friend" he says as he takes his hands and puts them in his pockets. He guessed his fear was because the only time other demons touched him was in order to torture him, because of him being half human. He still has wounds on his body and scars hidden under his clothes.

11. Characters in this post:
    Sorry I didn't mean too come apoun you like that..*she looks at her hands then shakes her head thinking about something * she looks up at you with a smile "thank you she says softly

12. Characters in this post:
    He looks off wondering what he got himself into he had never had a friend before much less someone he could talk to.

13. Characters in this post:
    She keeps her smile apoun her face the only thing keeping her happy is that she now knows she has a friend "Damon she says softly I'm so glad we can be friends....sorry for grabbing you like that... I didn't mean to (she looks at you now)

14. Characters in this post:
    ".....your weird" he says with a slight smile. He wondered if their friendship would last.

15. Characters in this post:
    She still smiles and opens her arms for a hug

16. Characters in this post:
    He looks at her confused unsure what she wants

17. Characters in this post:
    Can I give you a hug she says in a loving tone

18. Characters in this post:
    "What is that, is it some human sign of affection" he curled his lip he didn't like the humans they were worthless which makes him also worthless he learned that from the demons around him and by watching the stupid things try to make it through hell didn't they know it was a game doomed from the start.

19. Characters in this post:
    (she doenst really care that much what he just said and gives him a hug its a very long hug she wants him to feel like he's more and that he means a lot to her and even if it some human sign if affection she wanted it to be more of your special to me and we'll some how make it out of things)*she doesn't say anything then after a while throw the hug she starts to back out of it to see what you do*

20. Characters in this post:
    Damon just stands there frozen his eyes wide with fear until she let go of him. Then after moments of fear he calmed down noticing she did not harm him. She's sure is one strange demon.

21. Characters in this post:
    I told you i wasnt going to hurt you and i wont.... *she smiles at you

22. Characters in this post:
    "I guess so" he says looking away "are we going to kill some humans" he says in a calm bored voice

23. Characters in this post:
    "Ya that sounds fun if you want to do that " (she wonders why he keeps looking off she sighs a little )

24. Characters in this post:
    He servaid the forest looking for gamers his sword dragging slightly behind him his skin full of fresh wounds. He was in a crapy mood and felt like killing someone.

25. Characters in this post:
    Her scream can be heard you feel you've heard it somewhere before , someone or another creature hurts her and shuts up and slaps her hard leaving a mark and blood drips from her mouth "if you cry or scream it'll be the end of you" she growls her arm and wounds on her body bloodily and bruised all she wanted to do was relax in the trees it calms her down this creature has some kind do power that weakens her , her body gets heavy and her eye sight starts fogging up

26. Characters in this post:
    ...she moans with pain ,,,,waiting

27. Characters in this post:
    Out of nowhere he jumps at the creature with his sword. Why the hell was he protecting her maybe it was because she was the first demon ever to actually talk to him. He hoped that she would realize she needed to run he didn't feel like talking.

28. Characters in this post:
    She looks at you for a minute which seems like forever she then turns to run she limbs badly ,her arm hanging , and some blood dripping she runs as fast she can but she passes out some where ....l

29. Characters in this post:
    He defeated the creature and was tiredly looking for the girl until he triped over her body on the ground.

30. Characters in this post:
    She groaned and slowly opened her eyes seeing you weakly......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 30 of 65