Login to your account

Thread: Join the zombie party! ( B.Y.O.B Bring Your Own Bullets )

Join the zombie party! ( B.Y.O.B Bring Your Own Bullets )

The Apocalypse is a Plane Ticket Away

CLiCK PLAY ▶

Comfortable? Can I get you a drink? Here, let me make you a deal.

You offer me an original character, your unique and ever more creative brain and I'll offer you an opportunity to flex those muscles in a new, off-key zombie roleplay, and let us not forget - a damn good time.

I pride myself on providing a fun, fast paced, flexible environment for you to play in. Join an already growing cast of oddities who managed to get themselves swept up in the middle of a zombie outbreak in Tokyo, Japan. It's a dark world my dear, but this isn't your average dark apocalyptic drama. Oh, trust me. There's blood. There's violence. But we aren't boring or cookie cutter, we want to keep you active and engaged with bizarre curve balls and comedic humor. Because really, with a crew like this - they sure as hell aren't action heroes.

So come join us on the bloody streets of Tokyo. Can you survive this outbreak? Honestly... can you even survive the night?

Prove you can do it.
    We are looking forward to meeting you in our OOC!

And your character in game!
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 09-15-2014 at 05:25 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Join the roleplay. We have brains! We also have a lot-o-laughs and epic scheming. You really don't want to miss out on this. ;D

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

C'mon guys all we want are your brains...and knowledge!
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

We have quite the mix of personalities too!

• Athletic girl who's very much like your stereotypical girl when it comes to being in a crazy situation (aka: screaming, freaking out, and being super adorable)
    • Nerdy boy who is strangely calm and good about handling the weird ass hand he's been dealt (clearly played too much L4D2 or Fallout 3 so he has no fears?!)
    • Classic pretty American jerkface who's actually your weapon expert and is constantly the butt of jokes/puns/punishment (accident-prone, maybe?)
    • Beautiful K-Rock star who's just as scared as the athletic girl (only he's more prone to falling victim to slave-like jobs), and he's a total softy when it comes with women
    • Convicted felon who's just as much a jerk as the pretty-faced American boy, only she's more cheeky and playful (because every story needs that potentially evil character... I mean she is a felon!)
    Last edited by Xavirne; 09-15-2014 at 06:19 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369