Login to your account

The Apocalypse is a Plane Ticket Away - Closed

A group of young adults take a trip to Tokyo, Japan in hopes to live out their wildest anime inspired fantasies. But instead of a fun-filled vacation, they find themselves dead center of a zombie outbreak. This is not the genre they were planning on experiencing. Now they have to find a way to survive, and maybe a way back home!......

Tags: action, apocalypse, comedy, drama, survival, zombie

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Beginner

New Players: Closed

Creator: Schizophrenic

Created: 09-06-2014, 11:10 PM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

AND YOU THOUGHT THE PLANE RIDE WAS BAD?

Greetings, comrade! (Right? That seems what you'd refer to another also fighting against an army of bloodthirsty beings...) Our story will begin on Day 00, also known as the day of the outbreak. How did you end up in such an unfortunate place at such an unfortunate time? Did you think now was a good time for a vacation? Are you visiting family? Or are you just one of the poor souls that happens to live dead smack in the middle of this new found battlefield? Well... in the end, it doesn't really matter. We are all here, and we have one goal... survive. Can we work together? Or will you take my life in order to loot my body and further your own success?

I personally hope it ain't the latter...

Rules

DO YOUR BEST!

1 - Take the time to read all information before entering. Get a feel for the world and what you're getting into!
2 - Respect the individual. Don't control someone's character without permission, fight fairly and treat others with the same amount of respect you wish to be treated with.
3 - Any issues, please contact me via PM