Login to your account

Thread: Looking for a good time?

Looking for a good time?

Hey there ladies and gents, lets make something happen!

I want to make a game with a large appeal, something that'll be real easy to get into and add your own creative mark to. And from experience I know there are a few tags that draw in the masses.

SLICE OF LIFE ● DRAMA ● SUPERNATURAL

Oh we all know what I'm talking about, it's a classic pass. "A group of unsuspecting heroes are suddenly gifted with a great power from beyond. They must work through their differences and own personal challenges in order to band together and save the world from a dark, dastardly force!"

It's something a newbie can comprehend, and it's something an oldbie can jump into when feeling the naughty craving. It's fun, flexible and full of potential. And just because it's overdone doesn't mean it can't be good. I'll be the first to tell you, take an idea that's been done a thousand times and make it beat to your own drum because no story is ever the same. Especially in the world of roleplaying.

So here's what I got for ya;

WHO: One night, a wayward female is watching one of her childhood favorites. A cartoon about a magical girl who saves the world one silly catch phrase at a time. Suddenly her phone starts to buzz and light up in a way never before. When she unlocks the screen a strange looking girl with horns appears on her screen claiming demons were coming to take over earth, and she was the only one who could stop them! Suddenly gifted with powers she has no clue how to use or control, she is given a strict mission to find the other four "Precious Stones" among the city in time to put an end to the demon take over!

So I'll be looking for other characters to play the "Precious Stones", demons, The Demon Lord and any other characters we can think of.

WHAT: The term "Precious Stones" come from the fact that each hero - after their awakening is fused with a precious stone of your choice. Whichever stone you pick will tie in with your powers. For example, a hero infused with a diamond; if you look up what the diamond represents it is said to represent innocence is constancy, and also promotes the efficiency of emerald or amethyst. So you could interpret it as you wish, i personally would go straight to creating a younger character or at least one with a youthful, childlike spirit. I would also make a suggestion that others interested in participating might choose emerald or amethyst to represent them because it could mean those two are quite powerful when combining attacks or powers!

WHERE: Modern day, city setting.

WHY: The Demon Lord is hellbent on taking over the human race through sending his/her minions to possess the hearts of the sinful! A rogue demon has contacted and gifted the heroes with power in order to save the world as we know it!

So what do ya say, people? Let me hear your voice! I want to see at least a shred of interest before I start putting a lot of time and effort into this blossoming idea~.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Let's do it
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

omfg. interest~ *nuzzles you*
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Yee I already have ideas for different gem species (because I'm a dork) like Titanium Aura, Tiger Iron, Obsidian, and Pyrite >____< It's so hard to decide!
    Current Status: Trying to be an adult but still lurking and whatnot.

Steam => Smallkine
    Menewsha => Cows Go Moo
    Battlenet => Smallkine#1325
    Twitter => hinomiyas
    RPNation => Yandere Self Aware
    Discord => Smallkine
    Riot => Eva#Unit1

I'd be down for something like this, haha.

I don't know what stone I'd go for, but... s'all good. Maybe a Garnet... hmm.... lol

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.