Login to your account

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Thank you.. I do miss home. That's all it is.." I lied, and I felt myself calm down, with her rubbing my back, it was comforting, something I was not really that used to. "I'll be okay." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    "Okay." I whispered, and I gave her a gentle squeeze before getting up and going to lay back down.

I woke the next morning, and got ready for the day, and I made sure I had lots of american money, I had to go get a few things for my dorm, more clothes, and a phone. Lavender was still asleep and I left her a note to let her know what I was doing, the nearest store was only a block away, so I just walked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I woke up and read the note, then I took a shower and got Starbucks. I still made it back before she did.

I only got a couple outfits, and a new phone, it was the Galaxy s 5, fancy phone. I walked in, and smiled seeing she was up, and looked like she had been out. "Hey." I said, setting the bags on my bed.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Hi." I answered with a smile. "I got you a Starbucks coffee." I said, holding it up.

I looked over, and smiled sweetly. "Thank you so much." I said, and took it, and had a nice long drink. Coffee. . . it was delicious. And I needed it after getting not that much sleep last night.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "No problem." I replied. I tied my hair up in a ponytail. "So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"I have no idea. What's the attractions around here? I'm the foreign girl." I said softly, with a small laugh
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It's a pretty big city.. There's some cool shopping centers, restaurants, libraries, bars, so whatever floats your boat hun." I said with a smile.

"What about the bar?" I asked her. "We don't have to drink, its just a fun environment." I said, raising an eyebrow. It could be fun
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Yeah, sure." I replied. We went and had lunch, then I drove us to the bar. There were pool tables and games and stuff.

"You good at fooseball?" I asked her, once in the bar, it was the first thing that caught my eye. The best fooseball table ever. "Soccer is huge in my country." I said, smiling down at the table
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I'm not very good at it, but I can try." I said with a smile, putting the money in. We began to play and she beat me so many times.

"Okay, I'm done." I said after the last round, smiling. I haven't had that much fun in a while. "Thank you. That was great." I said, and I hugged her softly. "Good game."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and hugged her back. She's really warm and she just smells amazing.. I reluctantly pulled away and smiled. "Wanna go have a drink?" I asked.

I felt my cheeks get red. I was used to hugging. It was a big thing in my country, to show appreciation. It was like a handshake. "That sounds amazing. Its on me " I said, smiling, and I got us a couple beers.
    ♥Volbeat♥

We sat there and had a drink, talking about anything and everything. She's really cool. I like her. And she's so gorgeous. But she wouldn't be interested in someone like me.

Her and I were becoming closer and closer with every minute. We told funny stories for hours, and we practically new everything about each other by the time three o'clock came around. We lost track of time! The only thing she didn't know about me was all my baggage..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"So what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked. "We can go back to the club, or we can go eat and see a movie, whatever you wanna do."

"Clubbing sounds fun. I'll be more out there tonight." I said, smiling. I can't sit on a bar stool all night and be boring.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled slightly. "Alrighty." I answered. We had one more drink, then we left and watched some movies until it was time to get ready. I curled my hair this time and wore a very sexy red dress with matching heels.

This night I wore a pink skirt that went a little short, but not that bad, and a flowy black top, and some black wedges. I steaitghted my hair and left it like that, and did some darker makeup, then Sprayed my favorite purfume on me. Ready!
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled at her. She looks so amazing. "You'll definitely be getting some numbers." I said with a smile. I drove us there and we met up with some friends. "Wanna dance?" I asked her.

When she asked me that I smiled at her and nodded right away. "Yes, let's go." I said and I took her soft hand and walked to the dance floor, and I began to dance with her to the beat of the clubbing music.
    ♥Volbeat♥

She's a pretty good dancer and damn she has a rocking hot body. I gently took her hips and pulled her close to me, dancing in sync with her. It's nice.

I looked at her , and smiled, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and Moved closer to her. Dancing with her was amazing..
    ♥Volbeat♥

As the songs passed by, we kept getting closer and closer until our faces were only inches apart. I felt like we were the only ones in the club. I can't explain it..

I was nervous.. What would happen? .. I slowly turned in her arms, and danced against her, smiling mischeviously. It indeed felt like we were alone .
    ♥Volbeat♥

I blushed and bit my bottom lip, holding her closer to me. I gently ran my hands over to her stomach, right below her breasts. I gently put my lips to her ear. "You're so beautiful.." I whispered.