Login to your account

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I looked up and smiled and nodded. "I'm great, just not used to American clubs, that's all." I said. I knew I would have a bit of a hangover in the morning. I was glad school didn't start for two more weeks. I brushed my hair back and took a deep breath of the air, a little crazy for my first night in America.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I nodded and finished off my cigarette and got up. "We can go home if you want." I said sweetly.

"No, no, Its okay." I said, tucking the hair behind my ear. "Its really fun watching the overly attached girls. What you call it... Clingy!" I said, chuckling "They just do not quit." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed. "I know right? I had to make out with that one chic just to get her away from me."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I saw that." I sai. "Should we go get a few more drinks? On me." I said changing the subject. Maybe she wasn't the best for me to try out my curiousness with, she seemed to get all the lady's.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head. "Nah im good. I dont want to get more drunk than i already am." I sighed. "You go ahead.."

"I'll buy you a coke or something." I said, shrugging. "I just don't want to sit alone." I said, "But if you don't want to, that's okay."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "I'll go with you." I walked with her inside then sat at the bar, looking around. Strangely, Im not interested in getting laid tonight.. Wonder why..

I walked to the batr with her and I bought her a coke , and me the same. I probably should stop drinking for the night as well. I slid the coke over to her and smiled shyly. "So, you live here your whole life?" I asked, wanting to get to know my new roommate.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and took a sip. "I'm from Texas, which is a state south from here. " I replied.

"Oh? What's it like there?" I asked her, this was my very first time here, so Seattle is all I've seen so far, well, the clubs.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Hot, dry where I'm from, and brown. I like it here better because of the scenery." I said, finishing off my coke.

I nodded. "Its a lot like Sweden here. The weather, and the fact everything is so green. Its not pine trees though, more leafy trees at home." I said. "Parents back in Texas?" I asked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded. "Yeah." I smiled at her. "And Sweden sounds great. I love traveling over seas."

"Its beautiful." I said. "And, this is the only time I have, otherwise I've just stayed in my country going around. I was on a pretty short leash." I said with a shrug.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"That sucks." I said. A few girls tried to talk to me but I declined their offers, for some reason. "Wanna head out soon?" I asked her.

"Yeah, let's go." I said, standing. I will say, my confidence did decline a little bit after tonight. I only got one number, but it was a fishy number that she made up, I could tell. No one has the number 123-4567... And I wasn't even looked at twice, this whole bi curious thing wasn't working out. My lesbian roommate didn't even seem interested. I pushed all of my negative thoughts aside and just kept my smile I his behind all the time.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Once we were home, I took a shower and put on a tank top and shorts. I sat on my bed and brushed through my wet hair. "So the whole lesbian thing didnt freak you out, did it?" I asked.

"Oh, no, not at all." I said, smiling at her, now in some short, shorts and a Swedish flag tee shirt, and I grabbed a towel and took a quick shower as well, and dried my hair and put it in two braids, the braids going to my belly button. I then laid on my bed and pulled the blankets over me. This was nice, the quietness in this dorm, I could get used to this.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

(I'll add more to that..)

"You know.. I've been questioning my sexuality recently." I said softly. She was the best person to talk to about it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

((Oh shit! I totally thought I replied! So so sorry!))

I propped my head up on my elbow and looked over at her. "Really? Why?" I asked, smiling a little. So she's questioning being straight.. I could have a chance.

"Yeah.. And. Well.. Because guys are, how you say.. Assholes." I said, looking over at her. "Every single relationship I have had has gone to poop." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Mine has too, and I'm a lesbian." I answered. I laid flat on my back and looked up at the ceiling. "I guess you gotta find out whose right for you.."

I nodded, and stayed quiet for a moment. "I thought going to that club tonight I would find someone, at least get a real number. But nothing happened." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"I don't know why, you're gorgeous, Marzia." I said softly, glancing at her. "Sometimes it takes a few times."

"Thank you.." I said, I mean, she maybe was just saying that.. She probably said the same to the ugly girls all over her tonight. "Maybe tomorrow night." I said, before laying back and closing my eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed softly. "Goodnight." I turned on my side, facing the window and I slowly fell into a drunken sleep.

"Okay Marzia, that's the gas And that's the brake. Press the gas's gently." Papa said and I nodded, and I pressed it gently, the car rolling nicely. We did this for hours, having me go around the parking lot, my mom in the back seat, smiling proudly. "You're doing so good honey." She said. Then my dad soon decided to let me go on the roads. Just a simple neighborhood one. I was going about 40, and a car came out of no where from a driveway, and instead of hitting the brake, I got mixed up and I pressed the gas, slamming into the car, blacking out.

I jumped up and I was shaking violently, I quickly got out of the bed and quietly made it to the bathroom, locking the door and grabbing a towel, crying into it softly.. These flashbacks...
    ♥Volbeat♥

I woke up to get a glass of water and I noticed that Marzia wasn't in her bed, but the light in the bathroom was on. I walked over and heard soft crying. I gently knocked on the door. "Marzia? Are you okay?"

"Jad Vlad heleveta..." I mumbled under my breath. "Yes yes , I'm fine." I said cheekily, and I quickly fixed myself and I made sure I looked decent. I opened the door and smiled,. Walking past her and I curled back up in my bed, trying to get my breathing regular again..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I watched her lay back down and I slowly and cautiously sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing her back gently. "I know moving to a new place is hard.. But everything will be alright, okay? If you ever need anyone to talk to, or just someone to listen, I'm here, okay? You're not alone."