Login to your account

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Cool Welcome to America

Marzia (Mart-zee-ah) Selma

She is rather small, but plump in all the right places. She's never been in a solid relationship, and that's why she is becoming more bi curious lately.. She has enrolled herself in a college in Seattle Washington and can't wait to go to America and learn more about the culture. Her accent is strong, but she can speak pretty clear and knows almost the whole language by now, studying like crazy to do so. She likes to keep her past in her past, and she comes off as a really happy person.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Lavender White

She's an easy going woman who likes to party and has commitment issues. She's a full on lesbian and is very open about it. She studies music and art.

I'll start.

My plane finally landed. Finally. After eleven hours I was finally here in America, Seattle to be exact. This would be my new home for the school year, and hopefully for much much longer. I didn't want to go home, since no one was there anymore to make it feel like so. After getting off the plane I just had my carry on and a larger bag, filled with all the stuff I owned. I had to go through some more lines until I was cleared to finally leave the airport. Their language was really odd, that's what attracted me. I walked outside to where all the cars were to pick me up. Taxis? That's what they were called.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was a pretty grumpy girl today. I was used to having my own dorm room and now I had to share a room with some Swedish girl. I cleaned up her side of the room. I wonder if she'll be hot. I wondered. Probably straight. But even so, I've always been good at turning girls. I had to show her around, make her feel welcome, and help with her English.

I wasn't clear on what to do, I just stood there, and looked around. I saw a man in the yellow car waving me over. "Come on lady, I'll give you a ride." He said, and I smiled nicely and walked over. "Can you please open the.. Bil. I mean, the..." I struggled to find the word. "The trunk?" He said, and I nodded quickly. "Yas, that." And he got out and walked to the back and opened it, lepong me with my bags . I then got in the back and sat down, buckling in. "Not from here , huh?" He said once back in. "Nono, I'm from Sweden. Here for college." I said. And we just had a nice conversation and I was soon at the apartment I would be staying at. It was a branch from the college, but more like apartments. I knew I'd be sharing a room with someone else, and I wondered if they would like me at all. Or get annoyed with me.. I got my bags and paid the friendly driver before walking up to the door and knocking.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I heard a knock and I got up, fixing my hair. I walked to the door and opened it and before me stood the most gorgeous creature I have ever met. I just stared for a moment, then I recovered and smiled charmingly. "Hey there. Come on in." I said, in my southern accent. I'm from Texas. I let her in. "Your bed is that one." I said, nodding to her bed.

I smiled shyly at the girl. "Hello." I greeted, wow, she was really pretty.. I thought. And I whelmed my bag in closing the door behind me, then I set the bag on my new bed and turned to face her. "This is nice." I said, looking around the nice tidy room. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Marzia." I said, holding my hand out.
    Last edited by LostInOliviasWorld; 07-04-2014 at 10:08 PM.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Lavender." I answered, taking her soft hand and shaking it. She's slightly taller than me. I like that. "It's nice to meet you, Martzia." I replied, trying her name out in my mouth. It was really pretty.

"Wow, beautiful name." I said, showing my pearly white teeth in a little smile. "Its nice to meet you too." I said, reluctently letting her hand go. I think I was attracted to her a little.. Lavender.. Wow. "I better start unpacking." I said softly, and I turned to unzip my bag, the. I opened the dresser and started to put my clothes in neatly, I was a very organized person, and very independent. All Swedish girls were.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Wow, you're really organized." I said, sitting on my bed and crossing my legs. "I'm sort of a slob." I admitted. "So.. Why'd you come to America? It's not that great."

"Thank you." I said softly, brushing my hair back with my hand in a swift movement. I was afraid of the last question. Play it cool, Marzia. Play it cool. "Well, the country was so fascinating to me. The food, the way of life, and the language itself. Back at home I.." I began, and had to quickly revise the story in my head. "My parents just wanted me to explore and get out there, so I did by learning English and coming Here." I said, turning and smiling.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Well, alrighty then." I replied, taking out a book and opening it. "So, what are you studying?" I asked curiously.

I felt a little silly, feeling like I had spoke too much. I didn't want to look like an idiot in front of someone new. "Art and photography." I said, looking over at her. Soon I was done packing and I set my bags in the closet. I didn't have much, so that was easy.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I closed my book and smiled at her. I then got up and walked over to her. "You like to party? Me and a few girls are going to the club tonight if you wanna go." I offered with a grin.

I looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. "I love partying. I would love to go." I said, smiling. I did it all the time back at home. Going to these clubs. I was a good girl, but I could be bad too. I was still a virgin, belive it or not.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay. We're leaving in about 2 hours." I said, and I got up and went to go take a shower. Afterwards, I blow dried my hair and straightened it, then I did my makeup and put on a short, slim black dress with heels, that showed off my curves and a good amount of cleavage.

I took a quick shower after her, and I got ready quickly, doing my hair in big waves and I did light makeup, and wore some black lace toms.
    ♥Volbeat♥

When she came out, I grinned. "Wow! You're hot!" I said, slyly looking her over. She is so stunning.. I bit my lip and looked away, securing my phone in my bra, along with some money.

I felt my cheeks get very hot and I looked down a little shyly. "Thank you." I said softly. "You look nice too." I said, grabbing my little purse and I put some money in it. Didn't have a phone yet.. I put the bag over my right shoulder, letting it rest on my left hip
    ♥Volbeat♥

Soon my friend picked us up and I introduced her to everyone. Once we were there, I got out and smiled at her. "By the way, Marzia, this is a gay club. I hope you don't mind!"

"Really?" I said, and shrugged. "I don't mind." I said, remembering I was trying to be more.. Outside of the box. I walked into the club, the music loud and the lights dim. It was different than Swedish clubs, but the Same idea.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I led Marzia to the bar and I bought her a drink. "Ready to party like Americans?" I said over the music to her, taking my shots.

"Thanks." I said. And I threw the two shots back, wincing at the intense taste. "Let's go party." I said, smiling at her. This would be a lot of fun.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned and nodded and we all went out to the dance floor and began to dance and party. There was a girl grinding onto me from behind and also one in front. I'm sort of a flirt.

I spent most of my time at the bar, chatting to another Swedish girl I came across. I wasn't much of a dancer, and she wasn't either so we just sat and talked.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I danced for a while and at least 4 girls asked me to go home with them. I declined though. I went to the bar and took another shot. "Hi!" I said to the Swedish girl Marzia was talking to politely. "I thought you were gonna party Marzia!" I said, nudging her.

I gave the girl my number, and I took another shot. "Well.." I said softly, looking around. I was just more shy around these new people. It was always the same people in Stockholm.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shrugged. "Whatever you wanna do love." I said, and I bought another drink and I went to go dance. This one girl was so clingy to me. I had to make out with her to make her go away. I then went outside for a bit, sitting down and taking out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a long hit.

I was about to go dance when I saw Lavender making out with a girl already. And I sighed and went and had another drink, then stepped out for some fresh air, leaning against the wall, I didn't fit in around here
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up when the back door opened and I frowned at Marzia. "Hey." I said. "You okay?" I asked, taking another hit.