Login to your account

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to America

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    After my photoshoot I was pulled aside by the photographer, and he said something pretty shocking to me. "You know.. These shots may have to be extremely photo shopped.." He said. And I glared at him. "What are you saying?.." I asked. "Well, we will just make you slimmer. That's all." He said, and strutted away and they then interviewed me. I couldn't help but feel bad, did I really need to be photo shopped? Did I gain that much weight? I could hardly concentrate
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Something was wrong.. I could tell. After the interview, I pulled her aside. "What's wrong beautiful?" I asked.

I smiled and shrugged. "Just nervous.. That's all." I sid, and kissed her cheek softly before starting another photoshoot and finishing soon. Then we left and were soon back at the hotel.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I wrapped my arms around her when we were back at the room and I kissed her cheek. "You were beautiful out there, you know."

I grinned, and felt my cheeks get hot. "Thank you.." I said, and I pulled her hips to mine and kissed her lips gently. She tasted so sweet.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I closed my eyes and kissed her back sweetly, wrapping my arms around her neck. I love her so much..

I slowly pulled away and smiled at her. "I'm tired.." I said softly, and I kissed her nose before heading to the bathroom, and I took a shower, leaving the door open if she wanted to join me .. I felt so self concious now..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled at her invitation and I got in with her and I kissed her shoulder. "You know.. Ever since I was little.. I always planned that I would move here to New York when I graduate. What do you think?"

I smiled and turned and nodded. "That sounds amazing.. And if we wanted to visit Sweden, it wouldn't be an eleven hour flight." I said, grabbing the shampoo and rubbing it through my hair. "We will make more visits here , so we can keep our eye out."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and pecked her lips softly. "I'm so happy." I finished washing up, then I put on a tank top and shorts and went and laid down.

I smiled and soon did the same, getting pj's on and cuddling up beside her, and falling asleep.
    ♥Volbeat♥

The next morning, I woke up and got ready for the day. I was excited to explore the city.

I got ready and I out on a cute summer purple dress and ran a three barrel through my hair and did light makeup, I glanced in the mirror before leaving and I didn't like what I saw.. We soon were off, hand in hand walking down the streets of new York
    ♥Volbeat♥

I loved how busy it was and the stores were wonderful. "This is amazing." I said, squeezing her hand.

I grinned, and looked over at her, I loved seeing her eyes light up with happiness. "Yes it is." I said, and we went to a few shops, and got matching rings in a jewelry store just for fun, and they were in a way like a promise ring. They were simple silver bands, with a chevron design stamped into them.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I thought they were beautiful.. I looked down at it and smiled. "Wanna go grab a burger?" I asked.

I smiled down at the ring also, and twisted it nervoudly at her question. "I'm not hungry.. But we can still go, I'll just have a water or something." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned. "Not hungry? But you haven't eaten since dinner last night, and all you had was a roll. Are you feeling alright?"

"Babe I'm fine, I promise. I'm just not hungry." I said gently "I'll get some fries. Let's go." I said, giving in, and taking her hand and leading her into the burger place.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got a small burger, fries, and a coke and we sat down and I ate quietly, looking around. There was this girl checking me out like crazy and I looked away and sighed.

I did as I said and got a small side of fries, only eating a few, and sipping on my water. I glared at the girl that was staring Lavender down. I was jealous of her though. She was so thin, I couldn't help but stare, and wish it was my figure.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I noticed Marzia staring at the girl and I started to feel very uncomfortable. "Excuse me." I said, and I went to the restroom.

"Babe?" I said, and stood and walked after her slowly. She saw me staring, I wasn't interested in the girl I was staring at, I was really just staring off into space..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I turned around and rose an eyebrow. "What? I'm just using the restroom." I went into a stall and I sat down, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples.

I stared at myself in the mirrior for a moment and sighed. "Okay, I thought you were mad or something.." I said, and headed back out and to the table, and finished my water
    ♥Volbeat♥

When I walked out, the girl stepped in front of me. "Hey. You're really cute." She said, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously. I rose an eyebrow at her. "I'm here having lunch, with my girlfriend." I answered. "Why would you want her? You should be with someone sexy.." I rolled my eyes. Is this girl for real? "My girlfriend is sexy, so bye." I walked passed her and went to our table. "Ready to go?" I asked Marzia.

I heard part of the conversation, and I sighed, what If what the girl said was true? I looked up and nodded, and stood and left a tip, taking her hand.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I squeezed her hand and kissed her cheek. "You okay? You look down."

"What? No?" I said, my voice going high. "I'm fine. Let's get out of here before she stares a hole into us." I said, seeing the girl staring once more as we walked out.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed. I wish she wouldn't lie to me.... I frowned and walked silently with her.