Login to your account

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Police Department Romance

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Cool Police Department Romance

Ella
    Has been on her own since she was 18, left home to persue her police officer dream. Has been a cop for a year now.
    Shes pretty outgoing, sweet, and someone you would not expect to be a cop. She loves peoples reactions to her saying shes a cop.

♥Volbeat♥

Carmen
    Has been on the police force for a few years, mainly working traffic stops and such. Has worked some hard cases and is currently beginning one that includes a series of missing girls. Also, is expecting a new partner soon.
    Looks are simple, auburn hair cut into a pixie style and warm green eyes. She's fit, as police should be, and is average height.

Today was the day.
    I started in a new line, More crime solving stuff, and I was anxious to meet my new partner, who was also a girl. I arrived at the station and got my gear and stuff on, and I put on a light coat of mascara and put my hip length brown hair in a tight bun. I was ready. I went and checked in and got a newer badge, butterflies bouncing around in my stomach. I was both very excited and extremely nervous.
    I walked into the Lieutenants office, and smiled at him, snd who looked to be my new partner. "Hey, Im Officer Poulsen." I said, holding my hand out. "Or.. Ella."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Hi Ella, I'm Officer Airabell, but you can call me Carmen,"I said as I stood and shook her hand, looking over her. Fresh meat, perky and happy. This job would fix that, especially the case we are on. She seems so naive right now, I almost feel bad for her... I suppose it's better to come in happy than angry. We sat down and our Lieutenants began to brief her on our case and how we worked, where she would be and what not.

We knew what truck we were looking for, an old chevy. It could be possible suspect. I could tell my new partner was not taking me so seriously already, everyone thought since I was nice, that im a bad cop. But im completely different in the car and when talking to suspects.
    ♥Volbeat♥

As we walked out I nodded to her,"So, we don't know if this guy is the one so we're not going to be rough on him. He's the father of one of the first girls that went missing, we need to be sensative to him. If he doesn't know, he must be pretty scared."

I nodded, and agreed. "Sounds good, but he's been very sketchy lately, coming home very late, no explanations why.." I pulled out my keys to my assinged patrol car. "What's the driving situation?" I asked, holding the keys up.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Do you know the area? According to police protocol?"I asked as we stopped at the tail of the car, curious. If she didn't know I would drive, but if she did I would let her have the opportunity.

She got me there. "Nope.." I said, and I handed her the keys, I probably looks more like a total noob right now.. I was so embarrassed. She probably liked feeling higher than me on the podium. I walked over and got in the passengers seat, this was odd, having a new partner, since my old one and I now we together every day since I started, officer Johnson was his name, or Blake.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It's okay, it took me a few weeks to learn the city and then they changed it one time and I still get messed up,"I said, trying to be comforting. I was the new kid once, she needed a level of guidance, but I could be kind, too. I got into the driver's seat and turned on the computers before beginning to drive.

"I've lived here only two years ." I said, chuckling softly. When we began to patrol, we were almost to the mans house, but the radio went off. "All units to the local strip mall, there's a shootout, I repeat all units to the strip mall." .. "Shit.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"It's okay, we will respond to the shooting but we're pretty far away,"I grabbed the radio and spoke into it,"Unit 84 responded to call for responders, we're pretty far out, keep us updated." I flipped I the sirens and started on my way.

"Okay.. I'm ready for this." I assured her. I was involved in the !ass shorting last year at the mall, first ever thing I responded too, I also helped pin the guy, I was scared shitless, but I learned a lot.
    "Ever been in a shootout?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

"No, and I don't plan to. It's not something we look forward to. With any luck they won't need us there because they'll have it under control. They won't use us, they'll have plenty of guns. If it's at a small we will more than likely be helping civilians,"I said as I glanced over at her. Women weren't looked well upon as police officers yet, maybe as detectives or FBI Agents, but never cops.

"All units, we gave the guy pinned, possible helper running down north street." The radio said. "That's what we are on." I marked, keeping an eye out more. "White male, red shirt, black jeans, tattoos on head."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"He might have run into a store, watch the store windows, too,"I said, watching my side. He suddenly caught y eye,"Suspect at the right, I'll block him, you arrest,"I said as I turned and blocked the sidewalk with the front of the car.

When she stopped I quickly got out, my officer coming out. I pulled and aimed the tazer at him, "On the ground! Now!" I yelled, and he didn't do it, he reached for something, a gun, I quickly tazed him, the gun flying and he went to the ground, in pain, I put a foot on his back and pulled cuffs out, putting both arms behind him and cuffing him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I moved the gun with my foot and slid it out of anyone's grasp,"Miranda rights and then put him in the car,"I said as I pulled on a pair of gloves and picked up the firearms. It was still warm, smelled of fresh gunpowder, recently fired. I pulled an evidence bag from my belt and stuffed it inside.

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?” I said, helping him up. When he said yes, I put him in the car, my hands a little scraped up from him struggling a little.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Unit 84 reporting suspect in custody, I repeat suspect in custody, firearm confiscated, expect us at the hive,"I spoke into my walkin as I got back into the car. The hive was what we called the station, because it was always buzzing. Once she was in as well as noticed her hands,"We will get you cleaned up once we get him processed. Good work."

(I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!)

"Thanks Carmen." I said, and I glanced at my hands, was not that bad, was totally worth it to stop him, and the thrill of it , of catching a bad guy was almost addicting. Once at the station , our shift was over and we both had to finish papwework on the suspect.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

(GoodNight!)
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay, Cheif, I'm going back to finish our original task,"I said as I grabbed the keys to the patrol car, glancing at my partner,"You go home and rest, though."

"No, I can go with you." I said. "You shouldn't do that alone." I said, and gkanced at my bandaged hand, that was nothing.
    Wow.. shes.. hot. Woah! Did I just really think that?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed softly,"Feeling frisky on your first day, huh? That's a good sign,"I said with a grin as I led the way outside,"Like I said before, we don't have a lot of evidence on this guy and we aren't going to arrest him, just ask if he would come in for questioning. No bad cop games."

"Yes I am." I said, smiling, and I headed back out with her, and got in the car. "Okay, got it." I said, taking the information in. "John Reynolds right?" I asked, confirming the suspects name
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yeah, he seems like a nice guy, he's the one that called in that his daughter was missing,"I said as we rolled down Main St., which was partially crowded with people going out to dinner and what not. John lived a small suburban crop on the side of uptown.

When we pulled up, I got out of the car, and I waited for her, and let her go first, catching a glimpse of her behind.
    Wow.. woah, wait. No... I focused myself and I hoped she didnt notice me do that, a boush coming to my cheeks. She knocked on the door, and we waited untill the Gentleman opened the door, smiling.
    ♥Volbeat♥

The trail of her eyes down my body was subtle, but enough for me to catch, and enough for me to add a gentle sway to my hips as I walked. I didn't believe in office relationships, but it was fun to mess with her head. John's wife opened the door, but he wasn't here. At the bar, a new habit of his. I thanked her for her time,"Alright, let's go. To Carraway Place."

"Alright." I said, as if I was her side kick. Hopefully I wouldnt be like this for long. Ill be an actual partner, not just.. a helper.
    When we drove off I smoothed bsck my hair on the top of my head. Making sure it still was decent after this long crazy shit day. We pulled up to the bar, and of course everyone was on alert here. I patrolled here all the time. I waz walking up and I saw Joe, a routine person I had called in all the time. "Hey Joe, hows the wife?" I casually asked and he shrugged. "She's still alive, that iron woman." He said and made a breathy laugh. Did I mention he was 80? "Joe is John here?" I asked, and he nodded, pointing inside.
    ♥Volbeat♥

We walked in and I slid into a seat beside John,"Hey buddy, how are you?" We made small talk for a second and I explained that we had a new lead on the case with the latest girl that has gone missing and we were wondering if we would come in to help. He was more than willing, like I knew he would be, and I collected his car keys form the bartender and he came in our patrol car,"So, John, this is my new partner. She's on the case now, too."