Login to your account

Thread: Caught in the Crosshairs

Caught in the Crosshairs

A new place, a fresh new start. Yeah?
    So, where do I begin?
    You know those moments where you have so many thought swirling around in your head but you just can't get them written down?
    Listening to those inspirational songs and still failing to express yourself?
    Feeling uninspired?
    Yeah, I know the feeling all to well...
    I'm in a funk...
    My head is filled with useless junk...
    I made a rhyme...
    for the first time in ages...
    I feel like turning pages...
    Taking the leap of faith...
    The past can't be erased, but new beginnings can be created...
    One slow flick of the wrist and glide of the pens and pencils at a time...
    and all i can say is good luck...
    I fell down

Ihre Kunst war ein Meisterwerk. Schönheit für die Ewigkeit. Sie schaffte es, während Tränen liefen über ihre Wangen. Es war schön und gehasst. Es war nicht für die Öffentlichkeit. Nur für ihre eigene, erfüllte sie mit Abscheu und innere Unruhe. Erstellt von Haut aufgeschlitzt und Blut, wäre ihr Meisterwerk muss immer live auf der ...
    I fell down

Feelings of rejection spiral around. Circling your head and tumbling down. Making you hurt, making you cry. Making you want to scream "why!?"
    I fell down

Wow its been a little over a year since I last posted. Sorry. I haven't had the want or need to write recently. Its been a very long and hard year's worth of writers block. Now I'm back, I'm on the rag, and ovulating. <- Obviously been listening to too much Eminem. Anyway.... Writing stories doesn't have the same appeal to me as it once did. My best friends and I are all on this site. We were doing things together but we all have drifted apart. It's sad and partly why I've quit writing. Yet, her I am writing this down as if any of my problems are any of your business. -sigh- I'll be dedicating any posts on here to at least a few lyrics every once in awhile. This is going to become my music account. Sorry if that bothers anyone, but its my choice. Plus none of you have to read. That's the greatest part.... Well bye guys.
    I fell down