Login to your account

Attempt #1

So I was thinking... I guess it's not all that great and maybe a little cliche... But it can have 3-5 characters. Maybe more. Anyway, the three main characters are Alex and her friend [male or female] and the third has to be a guy. We can definitely add more friends of any gender to either the boy or Alex and her friend or people from different universes if not everyone thinks this totally sucks... Anyway o-0.........

Tags: magic, multiverse, teens

Character Approval: Yes

Player Level: Intermediate

New Players: Open

Creator: OzziesSycophant

Created: 07-19-2011, 07:37 AM

Overview
Characters
Game World
Game Log
Recent Posts
Journals
OOC

Overview

Introduction

The Story Starts just after Alex and her friend[s] who live in a world full of magic and magical items were playing around with a magical infinite holding bag and pull themselves and the bag into itself. This creates like a rift between the seven universes and Alex and her friend[s and others] land in a universe with almost no magical influence. There, they are spotted by an unseen boy whose intent is to rob them of any magical item so he can sell it to take care of his sickly parents...

I don't really want there to be too many specifics, since improvising is the best part of any role play, but Mr.Thief is supposed to come off as bad-ass and cruel but he's really kind. -Shrugs- Other than that, come up with whoever you want your character to be ^^;

Rules

Um...

One liners are fine, but only if the story can still flow-- I don't want it come to a halt if someone just types "-shrugs- I guess" or something. Please don't leave without notifying those who your talking to and/or helping them find  a point to merge with another group.
Literacy is preferable, but I get it if you can't spell well or your grammar's iffy.
I'd like the style of action vs talking to stay constant, so use quotes for talking and regular typing for actions. Less confusing that way ^^;