Login to your account

Thread: ☆☽ Something in the Stars ☾☆

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.

☆☽ Something in the Stars ☾☆

I'm looking for a role playing partner. Not one that I create one role play with and leave. Someone I can befriend and talk to and Think up good plots with!

We'll start with my Preferences.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR...

★★ I'm looking for someone who's got a lot of ideas and is willing to share them with me. ★★

★★ I'm looking for someone about as literate as I am and will give me plenty to work with, so I can give you something to work with as well! And by literate, I mostly mean can just give me enough to work with. I generally post between 2-5 paragraphs. So, I'm not... like a novel writer? :> ★★

★★ Someone who can be patient with me. My life tends to get busy, and sometimes I only come on to lurk or do edits for people. Some days, posting is just not on my list. But I always get to it. ★★

★★ Someone who I can be friends with and collaborate with easily. ★★

A BIT ABOUT ME...

☽☽ I prefer Illustrated/Anime pictures, however, if Real pictures fit the plot line more, I'm totally fine with them. I only have a small bias. ☾☾

☽☽ As said earlier, I do prefer playing a female, but am not against playing a male. If I have a good personality and idea to play a male character, I will. ☾☾

☽☽ I'm picky with pictures. That's all I'm saying. I hope you don't mine. =w=;; ☾☾

☽☽ Grammar and Spelling are important to me. ☾☾

If you're interested, shoot me a Pm and tell me about yourself! I may snoop into your profile and other RPs. >W<

And that's it! I hope I didn't scare you off! And I hope someone will be interested in RPing with me and becoming my new friend.

MY DO'S

☑ Slice of Life - This includes High school, College, Out of school, Pregnancy, Mental Illness, ect ect. These plots have to be well thought out, however.

☑ Fantasy/Medieval - This includes exactly what it says. I really enjoy political plots and what not.

☑ Romance - I'm such a sucker for love it's not even funny. I have a special place in my heart for love/hate stories, too.

☑ New world - These range anywhere from Apocalyptic settings to Futuristic problems to An entirely new race of people on a new planet. There's so much that can be done here.

☑ Both Male and Female - I prefer to play females in 1x1s, however, If we can switch off and have equally interesting characters to play in different RPs. I'm fully equip to wear a dick. I always say, if you're heart isn't in a character you're not giving your all.

☑ Literacy - Now, I'm not the most literate on this sight but I do like to read something. I enjoy posts that have at least 2 paragraphs but I'm not a big fan of Novel posts. Something simple but obviously has a lot of thought put into it. (That's another thing, I'm a patient woman. If you aren't feeling a post, don't post, wait until you know you have a good post in mind. I'll be giving my all, so I hope you can too.)

MY DON'TS

☒ Characters - Playing TV/Anime characters is strangely... unappealing to me. I really enjoy coming up with completely new characters. It even bothers me when I use one of my characters in two different Role plays. I have to make a new one. So, Any characters from Shows is probably a no.

☒ Yaoi/Yuri - I have nothing against either. It simply does not interest me in a writing aspect. Sorry.

☒ Instant Romances - Want to know the quickest way to make me bored?

☒ One liners - I think this speaks for itself.
    Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 05-24-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.
    Bump