Login to your account

Thread: Wow. I am amazed by the UI of this website. Oh and I am new here! ^^

Nameless NPC

Wow. I am amazed by the UI of this website. Oh and I am new here! ^^

Okay so a member named SUPERKICKS referred me to here. I was on this one RP site and he made a thread there leading people here.

I love the UI on this website. I cannot wait to make myself an RP. Hopefully people will join.

Not alot of people join my RP's these days...Idk why. :,[

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Oh and I love sci-fi rps or modern life ones. PM me for more info!

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Oh and I love sci-fi rps or modern life ones. PM me for more info!

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Sorry for the double post. Lol

Humble Farmer With a Sword SUPERKICKS's Avatar
    A land full of wonders and over bearing elders.
    Halo~

I'm so glad you decided to join! I used to come on this site a while back with a group of friends, but it recently started becoming very slow and dead. A lot of private RPs.

So, I wanted to get more people to join up and have some fun!

Welcome! And I look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome, Vossler! I wouldn't be too discouraged about the lack of people joining. The community is rather small so it does take a bit of time to cultivate an active group roleplay. If you want to build up your friends on here, it might be wise to look for onexone partners. Stalking profiles is always a great way to start! You can see how active someone is and get to know them. If you like the person, and they like you, then you can embark on your great roleplay adventure! But it doesn't usually happen overnight. There are amazing people here with fantastic talent. You just need to give them some TLC and time and they'll come around.

Oh, and you can always invite your friends to help get this place hopin' again! The more, the merrier~!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369