Login to your account

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 1,591 to 1,619 of 1619

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I blushed and sipped my drink, trying to calm my heartbeat. "Really?"

"Of coarse... By what you said it was a pretty intense night, between you and your ex... I was probably entertained... Then saw how beautiful you were,"I smiled,"It must have been easy for me to fall for you."

I smiled and nodded, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I reached across the table and gently took her hand. "It was easy for me to fall in love with you too."

I gave her hand a tender squeeze, noticing the sparkle in her eye. That's what I needed. I needed to remind her I was still the same person capable of the same emotions.

I smiled softly and released her hand. I paid for our meal, then I drove us back to the house.

I yawned and chuckled,"I don't know why I'm so tired. Are you tired?"

I shook my head. "Nope." Once we were there, I took her hand and walked her to her door, like a gentlewoman. "Well, that was fine."

"Fine? I had a blast,"I said with a chuckle, swinging our hands playfully.

(Meant to put fun lol)

I smiled and squeezed her hand. "Me too. I hope we can do it again sometime."

"Absolutely! I would love that,"I said with a smile, looking into her stunning eyes. I caught my own traveling to her lips, and I blushed.

It felt like a first day all over again. Shy. I blushed as well and I looked down at her lips as well. I slowly leaned in and connected our lips. It was different this time. It felt like our first kiss all over again.

I was overwhelmed with butterflies as she leaned in, but I found myself leaning in as well. Our lips met and I became calm, my hands moving to her hips.

I rested my hands on her shoulders and I let my body relax, deepening the kiss slightly. It feels so amazing.. Real.. It feels like old times. The kisses we used to share.

As she deepened the kiss I inhaled softly and did the same in return, only pulling away a few moments a afterward,"Wow.."

I smiled, my lips still tingling after she pulled away. I kissed her cheek softly. "Goodnight beautiful." I walked to my room and I took a shower then laid dowb, and I found myself thinking about her and the magical kiss.

I went to the bathroom and got undone, taking off my make up and what not. I got into bed, butterflies still in my stomach.

I hugged a pillow to my chest and slowly fell asleep, dreaming of the night we spent at the cabin. The next morning, I woke up and got ready for the day.

I didn't know what would happen now. She had gone through withdrawals, she was living. I did what I came here to do..

I sat and ate breakfast and I knew she would leave soon. She wouldn't stay. I sighed and went and looked for old pictures and videos.

I woke up, groggy, and smiled. The kiss last night... Just... Wow. I found her in the living room on the floor with boxes,"What dooooiin?"

I looked up and smiled, handing her a box. "Old pictures and videos."

"Of us?"I asked as I sat down as well, crossing my legs and opening the box.

I nodded. "Most of it." I said. Some pictures and videos were me and my brother before he died.

I shifted through the photos, they were pretty and cute... But I couldn't remember anything I saw.

I sighed as I watched the blank look in her eyes, no sign of recognition. I put on some videos, hoping that would help.

(Brb gonna let my phone charge a little)

I leaned back on my hands and watched as we laughed and kissed, played and we were just... Happy.

Some of the videos were hard to watch because of how amazing the moments were. I glanced at her. Anything?..

I smiled and glanced over at her,"We look really happy.."

I smiled and looked down. "We were." I whispered.