Login to your account

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1619

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I sat up and wrapped my arms around my knees. "I just.. I don't know.."

I ran my fingers through her hair softly,"What are you thinking?"

I looked up into her eyes. "I dont want you to feel that.. You're bound to me in some way.. I love you. But if you want to leave and find your true happiness, I understand.."

"Jez, give yourself a chance.. I am,"I said with a sigh, gazing back into her eyes,"I don't know what else to say... What else to do.. I'm here to give us a try..."

I closed my eyes. "I just feel like I'm not good enough for you.. You deserve the best, Amy."

"You can be... You just gotta clean yourself up,"I said softly, rubbing her back and smiling,"Don't you want to at least try?"

"Of course I do." I replied, looking at her. I gently took her hand and squeezed it.

I squeezed her hand in return,"Well, that's all there is to it, then."

I smiled slightly and reluctantly pulled my hand away. "Okay." I whispered.

"Can I get you anything?"I asked as I stood up, looking down at her and helping her lay back, tucking her in.

I smiled slightly. "You're acting like a mother. I'm fine." I answered softly.

I chuckled softly,"I guess my maternal instincts are already turning in,"I stood up and stretched my back,"I'll let you rest."

(I'm going to bed, night night!)

"Goodnight." I whispered and i watched as she walked out. I have to figure out how to get her memory back..

I went to bed, leaving my door open so if she called for me I could run to her assistance. We, well I, planned on setting up the tvs tomorrow.

I threw up several times in the night and in the morning. I refused to eat because I would only throw up again. So I helped set up the TVs and I called the cable guy.

"Jez, please eat something.. Anything... Toast?"I asked, sitting with her on her bed.

I shook my head. "I'm not hungry Amy. I'll eat when I'm hungry." I said, sipping my water.

"You will only get worse if you wait that long,"I said with a sigh, laying back across her bed.

I looked down at her and I scowled. "Fine." I got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar.

I sighed and walked out of her room,"You don't have to.. I'm just worried about you.."

I turned to her and sighed. "I know you are. Thank you for caring." I said and I kissed her cheek before taking a bite.

I nodded and walked back to my room, opening my vitamins and taking what I needed. Had to take care of this baby..

The cable guy came and set up the channels and such and I knocked on Amy's door before opening it. "Hey.. Im going to run to the store real quick, ill be right back." I said. "You can't come with me though. I promise I won't break my promise to you."

I stared at her, but rather than objecting because she was so sick I nodded,"Okay,"I said softly. I didn't want to upset her again..

I waved at her and I left and got a few things. She won't have any idea.. I came back and I went up to her room, going in. "Hey.. I want to try for us and so thats exactly what I'm going to do." I pulled out flowers and chocolate. "Will you go on a date with me?"

I giggled softly as I sat up tiredly,"Of coarse,"I said, taking the flowers and the chocolates. She was so sweet and romantic! I felt butterflies in my stomach, even.

I smiled and looked into her eyes. "I'll pick you up at 8?" I asked. Im so glad she said yes!

I laughed softly,"Meet you in the hallway?"

I chuckled. "Yes. Dress nicely." I winked at her and went back to my room. Who knew I had it in me?

I felt butterflies as I walked to the bathroom and showered, doing my hair and makeup before walking back to my room in my robe.