Login to your account

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1619

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled. "Believe it or not, you were the one who was crushing on me first." I said with a chuckle.

"I never imagined I would date a woman,"I said softly,"I mean, I'm open to it, but I never thought it would happen.."

((Repost.. ^ :P))

"Really?"I asked with a chuckle, surprised,"How did we meet?"

I smiled. "We were at a bar. And I guess you were new to the city.. I had a girlfriend at the time.. I talked to you for a while, then my girlfriend, being drunk, made a statement about me not being the designated driver. Because a long time ago, I got in a car accident, drunk, with my little brother. He died. I got upset, went outside, and you came out and asked if you could hit my cigarette. Then you didn't want me to drive home, so you drove me and took a cab back to your college. Then I met you at Starbucks again, while you worked there and you gave me your number by writing it on my cup."

I chuckled softly and grinned,"Sounds like an adventure for sure.."

I smiled. "Yeah." I replied, looking down. Just thinking about the memories made my heart ache. The way she used to hold me in her arms when I was drugged from pills and crying like a baby.. How nervous she was when it came to sex..

"What're you thinking about?"I asked, noticing the look in her eyes.

I looked up and quickly blinked away tears. "The memories." I answered softly, trying to distract myself by eating another fry.

"Tell me,"I said softly,"The doctor said the more I am introduced to my life the more likely my memories will come back."

I sighed. "Okay.." I told her about how I got her to do the makeover, the first time we kissed, whenever we got into the relationship, when we went to the cabin together, and just other things like that. I checked my phone. "It's almost 2.. You better get to your appointment.."

"Okay, yeah,"I said, waving for the check,"Want to come with? I mean, you don't have to.."

I smiled. "I would love to, but I have rehearsals.. I'm sorry." I said, standing up. I didn't want to leave, but I'm a main role.

I nodded and smiled at Jez,"You should call me some time. I don't need to write my number on a cup, do I?"
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 07-06-2014 at 09:00 PM.

I blushed and smiled. "No, I got it.. Well, see you.." I left and drove to rehearsals, unable to get Amy off of my mind.

Pregnant. Sorry. Mistakes.. The words rang and rang in my ears. I walked down the sidewalk, looking down at my flat abdomen. Pregnant? I didn't know who I was... How was I suppose to raise a baby? I sat on the sidewalk, staring up at the sky.

After rehearsals, I sat in my room and I texted Amy. Hey, how was the appointment?

Can you come get me? I'm on 114th street in front of some book store..

Im on my way. I quickly got up and went to my car. I drove to the bookstore and I saw her. "Hey, get in." I said, waving her over.

I got up and slide into the passenger's seat, staring at the road,"I wanted kids, right?"

"Yeah.. You were gonna get a sperm donation." I said as I drove off to who knows where.

"Guess I don't need that now,"I said with a sigh, gazing out the window. I didn't remember the rape, so I wasn't terribly traumatized... But, still, I felt violated.

I was so shocked, I had to pull over. "You're..." I stared at her, eyes wide. Those fucking bastards. I'll kill them. I then rested my forehead on the steering wheel and all of a sudden I was crying. "I am so sorry... I shouldn't have left you that night.. And we were both upset with each other and I had no idea.. God Amy, I am so fucking sorry.."

I looked over at her, shocked,"Jez, hey, it's okay. Shh, shhhh... I reached over and wrapped my arm over her back,"Jez you couldn't change this or stop this..."

"I know but.." I looked over at her. "I can't even imagine how you must have felt.. I wasn't there for you.. If you remembered me, you would probably hate me.." I wiped my tears. "And I can't imagine how you must feel now.."

I rubbed her back, stroking her hair for a moment,"I don't hate you... I'm okay... I'm scared, but okay."

I looked into her eyes and I gently smiled, wiping my tears. "You were always the strong one."

"It'll all be okay,"I said softly, rubbing her back and nodding,"I just feel so confused..."

"I know you do." I said softly and I gently took her hand. "And I'll be here for you, okay? I promise."

I nodded slowly,"Okay... I... I think I'm going to keep the baby.."