Login to your account

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: College Life

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    "Cute. Yeah, right." I said softly, glancing at her. "Well, I'm glad you did too."

"You were totally cute... In a crazy, worrisome sort of way,"I said with a chuckle, shrugging,"But you are much cuter today." I was a horrible flirter, but I was trying, right?

I smiled. "Thanks." I answered, turning into the college. I followed her directions, and I parked and unlocked the doors. "Well, here you are."

"Thank you for the ride, I appreciate it,"I slid out and closed the door behind me, heading towards the doors. I wanted to stay with her... But, you know, college.

I smiled and pulled out, driving back to Julliard. I went to my dorm and pulled out my bun, shaking out my hair. I sighed in relief and laid down, taking out my sheet music to study.

The day was slow and simple, regular minus the burn on my wrist from a falling cookie sheet. I couldn't get Jez off my mind! She was simply enchanting. I walked down the sidewalk, humming along with the music that rang in my headphones as I strolled towards my dorm.

I gasped as I felt a sharp pain in my cheek, the force making me stumble. I gingerly touched my already bruising teach. I glanced up angrily at Tessa, who still had her hand raised. "I can't be with an alcoholic." I growled, slowly straightening and pushing her out of my face. "You'll regret this Jez." Tessa hissed, and she marched out of the dorm. "She is so lucky that I'm too fucked up to fight her." I mumbled to Damian, laying down in his lap. "You need to slow down Jez.. You're taking too much. You're going to overdose.." I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't care.."

I sat comfortably in my bed, which was all that was in my small dorm room. My bed, a desk, a dresser and a nightstand. There was a counter with a microwave and a door that led into a small bathroom. It was small and cozy, and all that I needed. I hugged my pillow to my chest, watching the food network on my laptop. This was my life.

I ate ice cream with Sydney and Damian, then I got out my phone and texted Amy. Hey! It's Jez. I sent.

Hi! Nice to hear from you I perked up when my phone jingled and my stomach jingled when I saw the message. I waited for a moment before adding to the end of the message.

I smiled and laid on my back. So what's up? I sent.

Nothing really, laying in bed watching the Food network... Yeah, I'm that girl. What's up with you?

Just laying down, going over some music stuff. I replied. I sighed and turned on the TV.

Anything worth while? I couldn't help but wonder. Maybe we could go do something.. If she wanted to, I mean.

Not really. I already finished everything. I sent, putting my music away.

Wanna do something? Or have some company... I'm pretty bored to death.

I smiled. Sure, what do you wanna do? I sent.

Anything but coffee. :P I got enough coffee during the day, I didn't need any at night. I was up for anything she wanted to do.. Lounge and watch tv, or go to a club... I didn't care, really.

Well, we can grab a bite to eat if you want. I sent, getting up and changing into jeans and a tshirt. I brushed out my hair, which thankfully was still straight.

Sure, where at? I got up and began rummaging through my things, deciding on a loose, flowy white shirt and black pants.. Simply. I pulled my hair half-up and called it good.

Swensons. They have great burgers! I can come get you if you want.

Sure!

Okay, I'm on my way. I bid Sydney goodbye, then I got in my car and easily made it to her college. I waited in the car and I texted her to tell her I was there.

I skipped down the stairs two at a time and grinned when I saw her car, tapping on the window until she unlocked it. I slid in slowly, nodding politely,"Hello there, how are you?"

I smiled as I waited for her to buckle in and start the car, pulling out slowly. "I'm great. How about you?" I asked.

"I'm good,"I nodded as I spoke and got comfortable as we rode through the city. She had this grace to her... A hidden elegance that enchanted me. Yet, at the same time she was a dark force, something I knew would be a lot of work.

"That's good." I replied. I easily found Swensons and I pulled in and got out. We found a table and I ordered a burger with some wedge fries, and a coke.

I ordered my own burgers and sat back, preparing for a lovely evening of small talk. I nodded,"So, how are things going? With your girl?"

I shook my head. "I dumped her." I answered with a careless shrug. "What about you? Your love life? "

"Nonexistent,"I said with a chuckle,"I'm not exactly a social butterfly..."