Login to your account

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rarity

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    We went to a fountain and she suddenly grabbed my arm, turning me to face her. She put two fingers on my neck, feeling my pulse, which quickened like crazy. "Everyone here wants this rich blood that pumps through your veins. For true immortality. And why is it you have it? What causes it?" She slowly let go of me, almost reluctantly. "I-I don't know.."

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I saw what happened, an I appeared beside her. "Hey, queen. We must get going, back to the building." I said, faking my smile and happiness like mad. "Täcks." I said, grabbing her wrist gently, before tugging her away.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I followed him, my heart still racing. When we were out of sight and earshot, I looked up at him nervously. "I'm scared.."

"I understand.. there's no way to have you leave without her knowing.." I said gently. "She wants us both in the castle tomorrow morning.. dont leave my side when we go, okay?" I said, and I headed inside with her. My plan she didnt want to go through with, for now. But plan b, there isnt one..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Okay.." I answered. I stayed in my room for a while, getting away from the goggling vampires. I called my dad, which left me in tears again. Where would the actual queen be?

Im a fucking idiot.
    Why did I follow through and bring her here? The queen, the nice one wanted her here so she coukd warn her, herself of her rare blood, and originally help numb her blood from its unusual powers. But then that must be when she changed..
    I knocked gently on her door. "You alright?.." I asked cautiously.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I jumped at the sudden knocking and I quickly wiped my tears away and put my phone away. "I'm fine." I answered with a sigh. I wanted to go home. I didn't want to die..