Login to your account

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rarity

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I jumped at the sudden knock and I got up, opening the door cautiously, sighing in relief when it was just Blade. "Hey.." I said, letting him in.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Hey.." I said. "We have to talk about some things." I said, and I sat down on a nearby couch, my arm still aching. "The queen.. isn't a queen.. the real one is somewhere.. hopefully alive.. this queen has bad intentions.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned, my heart beat quickening. "An imposter?" I started to have a major anxiety attack. "W-What are we gonna do? Do you have a plan?"

"Hey, hey." I said gently, grabbing her by her shoulders gently. My skin was cold, I had to get nutrients soon.. "I do have a plan, but I need you to stay calm. You dont know haw bad I feel right now. This was all a set up, for both of us. This queen is evil." I said. "Look at me, it will be okay.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up when his cold skin touched mine, and I noticed how dark he had gotten. "Are you uh, hungry or whatever?" I asked. "You.. Should probably get away from me..."

"Jadvlad.. son of a hellveta.." I mumbled, slowly letting her go. I headed into the kitchen that wasnt too far and I pulled out a bottle of red tinted juice. It was really a blood, grape combo. I was the best in the kingdom for my control of hunger, which is why I was chosen for this. Not anything to be proud of since the woman who chose me was evil. I drank a good amount and then I was perfectly fine, my akin back to being warm. Human.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I didn't even try to sleep. I just sat in bed, staring out the window. I was homesick and worried. What if the queen tries to talk to me? Do I just go along with it? What if she kills me?

I had to brainstorm this plan all night.. I was glad her and I had joining rooms incase anything happened.. this was terrible for her, I mean, all of this..

(Currently learning swesish xD everything you see is not from a translator.)
    ♥Volbeat♥

((That's awesome!))

"Yes dad.. I'm fine.. I promise." I said softly into my phone, tears in my eyes. I was glad my voice wasnt giving my sadness away. "Okay baby girl.. I'll let you go so you can go to bed. I love you.." I wiped the tears from my cheeks. "I love you too.." I hung up and laid down, sighing shakily. I just want to go home..

I heard her talking on the phone, and I knew she was crying.. it saddened me a bit. This all was my fault. My purpose was to numb her blood, meaning giving it no nutrient value to vampired at all. Her blood now could cause other vampires to use it for bad. Thats why it must be numbed, which is a difficult process.. I gently knocked on her door. "Its me."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I opened my eyes. "Come in." I answered, sitting up and watching as he walked in. "Hi.."

"Hej." I said. "I mean, hey." I added, feeling odd speaking English again, since ive been mumbling to my self in swedish for the past few hours. "You alright? I could hear you crying from my room, just good hearing.." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. She was beautiful..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I blushed, embarrassed. I wrapped my arms around my knees and looked away. "Don't worry about it.." I answered. Why does he even care?

"I know what youre going through. This happened to me three years ago. My blood was similar to yours. It was when the king was alive, that bastard.." I said, and looked down.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up at him. "Well.. At least you're not being hunted down anymore.." I laid back down and curled up in the warm blankets. "I just really want to go home. And not have to worry about anything. Like I used to."

"Cause I was changed." I said, looking down at the scar on my shoulder. "But listen, I know how to make this all go away. Without the queen knowing.." I said, we would have to numb her blood soon. I would take the punishment, they wouldnt want her anymore, no vampire would. Thats what I want. I cared about this so much, because ive been there..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He has a plan? I slowly sat back up. "How?" I asked.

"You may not like it." I said. "At all." I added. "You have to drink vampire blood." I said, looking down, sure her reaction would be how mine was.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I scrunched up my face in disgust. "What? Hell no! I get sick when I even look at blood!"

"It dont have to be drank. It just has to go into your system.. maybe a shot or something." I said, the idea hoping to sound better to her ears.
    ♥Volbeat♥

((Wouldn't the rp just automatically get boring if they do that? Shouldn't there be like a struggle first?))

I felt like I was going to be sick. "Oh god.." I closed my eyes. "Please, just get out. I need to sleep before I go crazy."

(Youll see xD)

I sighed. I couldnt seem to do anything right. I stood and I headed to my bedroom, and laid down. That whole 'vampires don't sleep' thing is bullshit, I was tired as hell now.
    ♥Volbeat♥

The next morning, I woke up, hoping it was all a dream. But when I woke up, I was in the bedroom. Shit. And the lilac scent stuff wore off.

I had made some chocolate chip pancakes, going this would make her feel decent. I knocked on her door, then walked in, setting the tray on the nightstand by her, and I then walked out, not really making eye contact or saying anything.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed. Was he mad at me for my rudeness last night? I ate my breakfast, then I took a shower. Thank god there was plumbing. I got dressed and combed out my hair, feeling a little better.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Wait you just said he was changed, but in the beginning of the RP he said he was born a vampire. XD

(Son of a. Crap. Im not good at keeping track of my own storylines xD sorry, haha.. but lets go with he was changed, but he ages..)

I noticed her food tray was empty, and I took the dishes and washed them, and continued doing my own thing. I also took a shower, and I sat down at the bar in the kitchen and read my book. I was giving her some space.
    Last edited by LostInOliviasWorld; 05-05-2014 at 05:01 AM.
    ♥Volbeat♥

((But she ate... She did touch her food... Lol))

I was terrified to leave the room. Eventually I stepped out and my heartbeat quickened as I saw the queen walking towards me. I stared wide eyed at her. "Would you like to take a walk in the garden with me?" She asked, her accent thick. "Sure..." She led me outside and I tried to keep a good distance from her.

(Im off today, soo freaking off.. edited it.)

I watched as she walked out, the queen.. what the hell was she doing?.. I knew guards were out there, and some would stop her if she pulled anything..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Some vampires stared hungrily at me as we passed. "Did you sleep well?" The queen asked, her green eyes boring into mine. I nodded. "Yes, thank you.."

I put on a hoodie, and I headed outside, and I saw them in the distance, and followed a fair distance away. Haf to make sure she was ok, and would stay okay..
    ♥Volbeat♥