Login to your account

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rarity

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I took my phone back and texted my dad quickly. "Queen? Where's a kingdom?"

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "A few hours out.. its secluded, like area 51. No one knows where its at but vampires. People think its just dense forest but theres a castle , and a whole nother world."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and rested my forehead against the cold glass of the window. All of this had to happen on my first damn day of school..

After a while of sitting there, I drove her back, already knowing where she lived. Her scent was there too, just followed it. I pulled into the driveway. "Sorry this all happened." I said. "You have to tell your dad your school is doing a feild trip somewhere for two weeks.." I said. "Youre coming back with me to the kingdom."
    ♥Volbeat♥

My jaw dropped. "Now wait here just one minute. I will not miss 2 weeks of school! Do you not realize how behind I will be? I don't give a damn about your fucking kingdom. I don't want any part of this." I got out of the car and took out my keys, unlocking the front door.

I didnt realize this would be this hard. I watched as she got out, and I rolled me eyes. Her life, or school? Id have to let her choose. Why did she have to be a bratty sophmore? I backed out of her driveway and drove to my house. I then, at the speed of light apeared at her house, not in it, but in a tree a good distance away, to watch out for any other intruders..
    Not long after, it was night time.. and I saw a vampire, look up into her window, and he knocked on it. Should I let him for a few more moments? Maybe it will knock some sense into her that this is serious.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I awoke with a start when I heard a rapping at my window. Oh no... Not him.. I sighed and got up, drawing the windows and opening my window. A pale face stared back at me. I stared into his dark eyes, unable to move. "Who are you?" I whispered. He just grinned and slashed out at me, his nails scratching my arm. I gasped as I fell backwards, trying to stay quiet. I looked for something, anything to hit him with. I grabbed my wooden baseball bat and slammed it into the side of his head.

I could smell it. Her blood. My eyes went red, but I kept control.. I hopped down from the tree and bolted, and jumped through the window, being quiet. I grabbrd the vampire by the neck, and got him in a head lock. I squeezed untill I heard bones crunching in his neck, and I watched as he laid, passed out. I picked up his unconscious body and threw it out the window. Him going 300 feet easily. I looked at her, and leaned against the wall. "Hows that kingdom sounding..?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gingerly touched my scratched arm and I looked up at him from the floor. "How am I going to convince my dad of a 2 week field trip on my second day of school?"

"My uncle is your art teacher." I said, looking up. "Feild trip to the art museum in New York. " I said, and I knelt beside her, and I placed my hand on her cuts and pressed firmly, and then I lifted my hand to see they were gone
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up into his eyes and nodded. "Okay...." I looked back down at my arm. "Thank you." I mumbled.

I glanced at my watch, seeing it was three in the morning. "Here." I said, and I handed her a spray bottle. "Spray this around your room, its lilac scented.. the only thing that clears up a scent well. This will keep them away for tonight. " I said. The smell was odd to me, and I knew it would keep them away just with my opinion on how it smelled. "And ill hwad home for the night." I said, standing. I set a card on her nightstand, with my cell number on it before crawling out the window and closing it before disappearing into the woods..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sprayed the room thoroughly, and then I laid in bed, my window locked. I only had 2 hours of sleep. The next morning I had a talk with my dad about the sudden field trip. And after a while, he agreed.

I called for a taxi to pick her up at her house, knowing the driver was not a vampire due to the trust in the company over previous years. I waited untill the taxi pulled up on front of my home, and I got walked towards the door, and headed out to help her with her stuff.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I remained silent as I watched him. I tied my hair up and watched as the taxi driver drove away. "So.. What exactly are we going to do at that kingdom place?"

I closed the trunk to my Stingray, and I looked up at her, and ran my hand through my hair. What would we do?.. "I.. dont even know. The queen just wanted you there, safe.. I dont know what her full plan is, but I couldnt say no to this. Or else she would... ah, nevermind.. get in." I said, shaking my head and getting into the drivers seat. She wasnt the best queen, hopefully her intentions were good..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I got in the passenger seat and I got buckled in. My stomach was tightening nervously. I had a horrible feeling in my chest, like something bad would happen. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep, but it just wasnt working.

It took a few long hours, and a coupke pitstops. But also, lots of silence... I pulled up to the gates, and smiled at the guard that walked up, I rolled my window down. "Mitt namn är Blade. drottningen beordrade mig att ta med henne hit." I said, speaking fluently in Swedish. "Ja, bra. Gö." He agreed, opening the gate to let me in. It was a very steep incline we had to go down, and at the botton of the steep hill, was a hidden kingdom, a castle right in the middle. Everyone was high class, and rich here. We made our way through the town then we pulled up to the castle. "Spray this. All over you." I said, pointing at the spray I had in the cupholder. "Hurry."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I opened my eyes and I sprayed the spray all over myself and then I put it up, looking out the window. I felt like I could faint. I was terrified. I could literally feel the power here.

I could see, and [I]feel[I] the fear coming off her in waves. "Hey, hey. Look at me." I said gently, looking back into her eyes as I touched her arm. "As long as im with you, you have nothing to worry about, no one will hurt you." I said, and I got out, and got her out also. I felt very protective of her, for some odd reason.. and soon we were in the castle, baggage being delivered to our rooms. the castle was large, and very fancy.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked around in wonder, taking in everything. "It's beautiful..." I said softly. I noticed a lot of vampires staring at me. "Are there any other humans around?" I asked softly.

I looked at her and smiled. It was a nice castle.. I grew up in it, as a matter of fact. "Nope.. only you at the moment.." I said, and I grabbed her by the wrist gently and pulled her to my side as we walked. "Go with it, they wont suspect anything." I said, walking by other hungry looking guards and citizens.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Surely they can sense I'm a human? A healthy heart beating." I whispered, letting him lead me as I studied some of the people we passed. They were so... Dark. In the eyes.

"Well yeah.. they ignore it more when another vampire is by them. They think I will 'eat' you so they back off.. but I wont. Promise." I said, and soon, after a lon walk, I knocked on the queens door.

(Doo you wanna buold a snowman ? XD)
    ♥Volbeat♥

My heart pounded as a guard opened the door and got permission from the queen to let us inside. As we stepped in, I saw a very beautiful woman. She looked like a queen. Her flaming red hair seemed to naturally have a breeze. Her green eyes seemed to shine. Her pale skin was like porcelain. Beautiful.

((YES!))

The queen smiled, and stood, making her way to us from her throan. She took Auroras hand and gave it a squeeze. "Bra, Blade.." she said, in Swedish meaning 'good job , Blade' . "Täcks"
    ♥Volbeat♥

Her hand was very cold and I had the natural impulse to pull away. Which could only be natural, because everyone in this castle except for me are predators. I had no idea what language they were speaking. I just watched them silently.

"You will be safe here, dear." She said, in a thick swedish accent present. "Show her , her new room Blade. Its building 3 by my first tower.." she said, and smiled at Aurora . "Come on." I said, and before I could leave she gravved my arm tightly, her strength way stronger than mine, her being the queen, she naturally was stronger. "Tim, guide her to her room." She said, smiling like the fake bitch she was. I watched as she was guided away. Knowing that guard could be trusted. Her grip grew stronger untill I heard the crunch of my bone, I fell to my knees.. "Dont even think about it. Shes all mine Jädvlad.." she said. "Queen,.please.."
    .. I begged. What had gotten into her? Shes been terrible the past couple weeks.. she was different.. she let me go, and I held my arm in pain.. this wasnf fhe quren, was it? "Go guard her, or else.." she said. Bi polar much...
    ♥Volbeat♥

I followed Tim and he held the door open for me. "Thank you.." I mumbled, and I stepped inside. It was a really nice room. I sat on the bed, my arms wrapped around myself. I just want to go home..

I had to rebreak my arm because it didnt heal right, and I stood in pain waiting to knock on her door. When it stopped, I knocked.. she had to know the queens intentions.. or was this really the queen? Shes had a complete 360..
    ♥Volbeat♥