Login to your account

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rarity

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

Rarity

Name: Aurora
    Looks: Long black hair that reaches the lower back, creamy white skin, and icy blue eyes.
    Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, blunt, has trust issues.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Blade
    He is a vampire, but his skin is warm and eyes rarley change, he dont look like one much, since hes trained himself to appear like a human more than anything. He was sent by the queen of the vampire kingdom to protect Aurora.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

(You start?)
    ♥Volbeat♥

"How long are you going to give me the silent treatment Aurora? I did this for you. We had to get away from there." My father said as he pulled into the driveway at my new school, Ridgewood. I sighed and slowly looked at my father. "I know. I'm sorry. I love you." I kissed his cheek before getting out. I found the office and a friendly looking office woman grinned at me. "Hello! You must be Aurora Jones." She gave me my schedule and a map of the school.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

This is her.

Last edited by SedatedDemon; 05-01-2014 at 02:04 AM.

"Blade?" I heard Josie, the Secretary at the front desk. This must be Aurora. I thought, as I stood, and walked over to the front desk, I stood behind the seated lady , and I looked up, smiling as my eyes met Auroras. Her blood type was intoxicating, but I had good control. "Yes?" I asked, smiling down at Josie. "Please show her to her classes." She asked, and I smiled and nodded. I went around the desk, and held my hand out to shake. "Hey, nice to meet you. Welcome to Kamiaki High." I said. I had graduated three years early, since in middle school I took high school level classes, and got all credits early. I was a brainiac.. I just helped around the school and still took some classes since im a no life at times. I take art and photography, all the reat are open hours, when im an office aid. Hard to explain, it all kind of works out.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up, my heart seeming to stop. Wow... He's gorgeous. I shook his hand and forced a small smile. "Thank you." I answered, dropping his hand. I let him lead me out into the hallway. "So um... Math with Shotwell.."

She was actually very beautiful.. wait, Blade, no getting crushes now. I smiled nervously and nodded. "Ah, building 3000, its not far, next building over." I said, and I held the door open for her as we both went outside. "Shotwell is a fantastic teacher, hes very funny, youll like him." I said, smiling at her. Soon we were at his classroom, luckily he didnt have a class now.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I thanked him and went and introduced myself to the teacher. There was still half an hour before school started. Blade took me to the rest of my classes, then we were done. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled up at him. "Thank you."

I smiled, and rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Well, ill see you in art." I said, smiling as I walked away, and down the hall. She seemed really cool. But by the end of the day, I had to let her know what would happen if she stayed. And in art, the Carlos boys are in that class, if they even get close to her they will flip. They are part of the local clan. I had to watch her fron a distance till third hour.. the class I had with her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I went into the library to pass the time, and as I was browsing through the books, I saw the palest boy I have ever seen. He was handsome, but his eyes looked... Really dark. A little scary. As I thought this, his eyes shot up and met mine. Then his lips curled into kind of a smile. He stood up and started towards me gracefully. I jumped in surprise when the bell rang and I quickly turned without a second glance at the boy, and I rushed to Algebra 2.

I made sure I wasnt seen as I grabbed the guy by the collar before he could leave the library, I slammed him silently against the wall, and I held my hand around his throat tightly. "Stay away. Go home now, or ill fucking hurt you." I said, and I watched as he cringed and ran off towards the exit. Damn straight..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat in math, and I met a nice boy with blonde hair and green eyes named Hugh. He's pretty nice. "Just divide and you'll get x." He mumbled to me. "There you go!" I thanked him, then I went to Chemistry, where I met a nice girl named Zoey, then I finally went to art.

After warning a few other guys plotting to go after her, I walked into art. I had to relax, I was tense and anxious. I walked into art, putting on a fake smile as I sat in my usual spot.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up and smiled slightly when Blade sat next to me. He was smiling, but I noticed his body language. "What's bothering you?" I asked dazedly as I began to draw the tree of life.

I looked at her and relaxed a bit, her eyes were calming. "Family shit.." I said, lies. I have no family. But, it had to work for now. I pulled out my portrait of Ozzy Osbourne ive been working on for the past week or so and began to add details to his glasses.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"That sucks." I answered, going back to my drawing. I looked around me and I saw a group of boys who were just as pale as that one kid, and they were all staring at me. Did I have something on my face? I turned away and tried to concentrate on my drawing, but it was hard because I could practically feel their stares.

I could hear two larger footsteps from down the hall.. Jasper and Rade.. we have to get out of here. Those were the only two vampires I couldn't face. I watched as the other vampires left the room. "I need you to listen very carefully. In the Kiln room, theres a window. Go there now, and crawl through the window. Ill explain once im out too. Go now." I said, my eyes sure to be red right now. Panic.
    ♥Volbeat♥

My eyes widened as I saw his eyes change and his tone was scary. "What the hell are you talking about? Are you crazy?" I whispered. I never skip class. It's my first day! But I could feel myself getting up and asking to use the restroom. I left the room and I began to look around. I could see a group down the hall coming in my direction. Where is this room he's talking about?

I quickly rushed at the speed of light and appeared by her. I grabbed her arm gently and tugged her back into the room, and to the corner of the room where another door was, I pulled her in with me and closed it, locking it behind me. "You have to trust me right now. Okay? I won't hurt you, but they will. Crawl through this window, hurry." I said, opening it up. It went straight to the student parking, where my firebird was waiting to go.
    ♥Volbeat♥

My heart began to race, and I began to panic. "You are insane, this is basically kidnap!" Who the hell does he think he is? But I heard a bang on the door, and that motivated me to climb through the window.

"Calm down." I said, and I crawled, through the window too, and I then had her get in the car, once she was buckled in I drove off, and I began to explain. My eyes went bsck to normal. "Okay, those guys are trying to kill you, alright? They are vampires. Local ones.." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

As soon as he said vampires, my anxiety began to kick in and I started to hyperventilate. "Okay, you're fucking crazy. Pull over and let me out right now! My dad's a cop." I took out my phone to call him.

"I saved your goddam life." I said, and I held my hand up and used my mind to have her ohone fly out of her hand, and into mine. "Calm down, no ones calling anyone untit you fully understand this." I said. "In a vampire too, but I was hired by the queen of Brigton to cone here and protect you.. your blood contains magical properties and you have to be protected." I said. I locked my doors and went faster down the highway.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"What?! This is America! It's a democracy, there's no queens! And there's no such thing as magic blood, or vampires. You're delusional." I said, crossing my arms and glaring out of the window.

"Its a hidden kingdom. And vampires are real." I said, watching her, my eyes going red again, to prove a point. "Dont believe me? If I would have left you there, youd be the biggest believer there is."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I felt like I could faint. "You. Are. Insane." I said in between deep breaths. I went silent after that for a while. "And why are they after me again?"

"Your blood causes real immortality.. I was born a vampire, therefore I actually age and get old.. but if they get your blood, they stay young forever. But if youre changed, you live forever also. So its cheating to have blood that you have, to use it to live forever..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I combed my fingers through my hair, finally calmed down. I glanced up at him. "And how can you tell that this is the immortal blood?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. My dad is going to be so worried..

"Because I can smell it.." I said, and I pulled onto the exit, and into another town nearby. "Want coffee or anything?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

"No. I want to go home." I answered. I sighed. "Can I at least text my dad and tell him I'm okay and that I'm out with new friends or something?"

I nodded, and parked in a nearby parking lot. "Yeah.. I'll take you home soon, we just have to avoid the general area for a little." I said, and I looked down at my hands. "Sorry it had to happen like that, I had to get you out of there, I can't fail the Queen.." I said, and I looked out the window towards the busy street roads.
    ♥Volbeat♥